Dishonest Democrats Ignored Everything Obama Did Wrong & Attacking Everything Trump Supposedly Does

And this is who is helping fund all these HATE TRUMP groups. Be it the press spreads lies, be it they are ANTIFA jackasses etc.

After watching Obama screw up for 8 years I find it extremely offensive when I hear another liberal Democrat complaining about everything Trump says or does. Even after Trump took the time to personally call the widow of one of the guys who died in Niger a couple of weeks ago, these despicable Democrats parse words and make something negative about it.

trumpcall18n-1-web.jpg

I'm a retired 5th Special Forces Green Beret. Apparently 4 of the soldiers from 3rd Group died in an ambush. From reports, was implied that the soldier was what we call a "Tabber", but looking at the photo tells me that he wasn't special forces qualified. He's wearing a burgundy beret, which means he was not Special Forces qualified. He's wearing the 3rd Group flash and the De Oppresso Libre crest, but he isn't an operator. He was a support soldier. Probably supply, commo, or transportation. It just proves you cannot trust everything the press reports. Why he was out with a team I cannot imagine because that isn't normal SOP. Something about this story stinks to high heaven.

And Holy Shit, somehow, this Democrat says she overheard Trump's private phone conversation with the widow?
WTF???
First of all, isn't anything this president does secret or private???
And exactly how did this woman end up in the car with this soldier's widow when Trump called her? That's some really excellent timing.
What I'm seeing here is a political opponent embellishing a story maliciously casting it in a negative light.

Trump took the time to give this grieving widow a call personally and all this asshole Democrat has to say is that he said that her dead husband was a volunteer, which to her means he knew what he was getting into. I don't believe a God Damned word she's saying. She claims now that she didn't hear the whole conversation, but I doubt she heard one word of it.

I'm getting really tired of these setups. These stories cast in a negative light. I really don't know what these people feel they can gain from it because it just appears to me that they're grasping at everything to bring him down. He could have done what Obama would have done and not called at all. Obama was too busy golfing and figuring out his brackets to bother with personally calling widows of the soldiers he put in harms way. Obama didn't do shit for the military unless he could put on a photo-op and get the credit for it.

Trump says soldier killed in Niger 'knew what he signed up for'

President Trump calls widow of soldier killed in Niger, says ‘he knew what he signed up for’

President Trump reportedly called the widow of a U.S. soldier who was killed in Niger and said “he knew what he signed up for,” according to a Florida congresswoman.

Rep. Frederica Wilson said she was in the car with Army Sgt. La David Johnson's pregnant wife Myeshia Johnson on Tuesday when Trump called and said the soldier "knew what he was signing up for...but when it happens, it hurts anyway."

Wilson toldABC, “It’s so insensitive. He should not have said that . He shouldn’t have said it."

Nearly two weeks after Johnson, 25, was killed in an ambush alongside three Green Berets, Trump called Myeshia Johnson on Tuesday afternoon.

Department of Defense launches investigation into Niger attack

The two spoke on speakerphone for five minutes, and Wilson said she wanted to "curse [Trump] out" after he made Myeshia Johnson cry, the Washington Post reported.

Minutes later, the widow met her husband’s remains at Miami International Airport, draped herself over his casket and sobbed as their two children, ages 2 and 6, stood nearby.

Wilson continued her attack on Trump on Twitter, writing, "Sgt. La David Johnson is a hero. @realDonaldTrump does not possess the character, empathy or grace to be president of the United States."

After Wilson blasted Trump's response, a White House official told reporter Ross Palombo, "The President's conversations with the families of American heroes who have made the ultimate sacrifice are private."

trumpcall18n-2-web.jpg

The body of Sgt. La David Johnson arrives at Miami International Airport on Tuesday.
(WPLG)
Johnson, along with Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, Sgt. Bryan Black, and Staff Sgt. Jeremiah Johnson, were members of a special forces unit helping and training Nigeriens in the fight against the region's terror groups.

They responded to reports of a raid in southwest Niger on Oct. 4 only to be ambushed by a group tied to the Islamic State.

It took two days to recover La David Johnson’s body, which was returned to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware on Oct. 7 while Trump was golfing.

When a reporter later asked why it took Trump 12 days to acknowledge the death of the fallen U.S. fighters, the President said he wrote letters and planned to call the families “at some point.”

upload_2017-10-18_8-33-39.png

Trump DENIES insensitive remark to military widow | Daily Mail Online

After watching Obama screw up for 8 years I find it extremely offensive when I hear another liberal Democrat complaining about everything Trump says or does. Even after Trump took the time to personally call the widow of one of the guys who died in Niger a couple of weeks ago, these despicable Democrats parse words and make something negative about it.

trumpcall18n-1-web.jpg

I'm a retired 5th Special Forces Green Beret. Apparently 4 of the soldiers from 3rd Group died in an ambush. From reports, was implied that the soldier was what we call a "Tabber", but looking at the photo tells me that he wasn't special forces qualified. He's wearing a burgundy beret, which means he was not Special Forces qualified. He's wearing the 3rd Group flash and the De Oppresso Libre crest, but he isn't an operator. He was a support soldier. Probably supply, commo, or transportation. It just proves you cannot trust everything the press reports. Why he was out with a team I cannot imagine because that isn't normal SOP. Something about this story stinks to high heaven.

And Holy Shit, somehow, this Democrat says she overheard Trump's private phone conversation with the widow?
WTF???
And exactly how did this woman end up in the car with this soldier's widow when Trump called her? That's some really excellent timing.
What I'm seeing here is a political opponent embellishing a story maliciously casting it in a negative light.

Trump took the time to give this grieving widow a call personally and all this asshole Democrat has to say is that he said that her dead husband was a volunteer, which to her means he knew what he was getting into. I don't believe a God Damned word she's saying. She claims now that she didn't hear the whole conversation, but I doubt she heard one word of it.

I'm getting really tired of these setups. These stories cast in a negative light. I really don't know what these people feel they can gain from it because it just appears to me that they're grasping at everything to bring him down. He could have done what Obama would have done and not called at all. Obama was too busy golfing and figuring out his brackets to bother with personally calling widows of the soldiers he put in harms way. Obama didn't do shit for the military unless he could put on a photo-op and get the credit for it.

President Trump calls widow of soldier killed in Niger, says ‘he knew what he signed up for’

President Trump reportedly called the widow of a U.S. soldier who was killed in Niger and said “he knew what he signed up for,” according to a Florida congresswoman.

Rep. Frederica Wilson said she was in the car with Army Sgt. La David Johnson's pregnant wife Myeshia Johnson on Tuesday when Trump called and said the soldier "knew what he was signing up for...but when it happens, it hurts anyway."

Wilson toldABC, “It’s so insensitive. He should not have said that . He shouldn’t have said it."

Nearly two weeks after Johnson, 25, was killed in an ambush alongside three Green Berets, Trump called Myeshia Johnson on Tuesday afternoon.

The two spoke on speakerphone for five minutes, and Wilson said she wanted to "curse [Trump] out" after he made Myeshia Johnson cry, the Washington Post reported.

Minutes later, the widow met her husband’s remains at Miami International Airport, draped herself over his casket and sobbed as their two children, ages 2 and 6, stood nearby.

Wilson continued her attack on Trump on Twitter, writing, "Sgt. La David Johnson is a hero. @realDonaldTrump does not possess the character, empathy or grace to be president of the United States."

After Wilson blasted Trump's response, a White House official told reporter Ross Palombo, "The President's conversations with the families of American heroes who have made the ultimate sacrifice are private."

trumpcall18n-2-web.jpg

The body of Sgt. La David Johnson arrives at Miami International Airport on Tuesday.
(WPLG)
Johnson, along with Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, Sgt. Bryan Black, and Staff Sgt. Jeremiah Johnson, were members of a special forces unit helping and training Nigeriens in the fight against the region's terror groups.

They responded to reports of a raid in southwest Niger on Oct. 4 only to be ambushed by a group tied to the Islamic State.

It took two days to recover La David Johnson’s body, which was returned to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware on Oct. 7 while Trump was golfing.

When a reporter later asked why it took Trump 12 days to acknowledge the death of the fallen U.S. fighters, the President said he wrote letters and planned to call the families “at some point.”

View attachment 155055

Who to believe?
Who to believe?

A Gold Star Family or Lying Donnie?

trumpcall18n-1-web.jpg

WTF???

trumpcall18n-2-web.jpg

(WPLG)

View attachment 155055

Seems like it was a setup.
Why was Rep Wilson in the car?
Total Bull Shit.

Once again.....it was reported that this guy was a Green Beret.
Looking at this picture.....where is his green beret?
I see a burgundy beret.

I was a Green Beret. The only beret I wore was Green.

trumpcall18n-1-web.jpg

These are Green Berets...the two on the left and the right. (I can't vouch for the guy in the center) Notice the blue tab they're wearing on their right breast and the "Green" berets.

niger7n-1-web.jpg

Last edited:
What would have happened if The Great Obama had followed the advice of Republicans?

The stock market would have collapsed
The auto industry would be gone
30 million would be without healthcare
Bin Laden would still be laughing at us
The dollar would be worthless
Iran would be testing their nukes
10.4 million are enrolled in obamacare as of June. So quit your lying.

What would have happened if The Great Obama had followed the advice of Republicans?

That is just the exchanges
The Great Obama also expanded Medicaid to provide coverage to struggling Americans

Crooked Donnie has cancelled that expansion

That is just the exchanges
The Great Obama also expanded Medicaid to provide coverage to struggling Americans

Crooked Donnie has cancelled that expansion
30 million uninsured another Obama lie.

Forum List

Back