Dish Soap Smugglers

the funniest part is I was housesitting my parents house for two weeks last year when this went to effect and I forgot about it. I thought I broke their dishwasher because of the residue the new soap leaves. I called my mom to apologize thinking I broke it after I washed the dishes three times. I felt like an idiot afterwords.
If you use the new eco crap use liquid not powder.

the meth heads would be up in arms around here.

I keep warning people that environmentalism by force will have unintended consequences, though this isn't what I predicted. :razz:
my friend who lived in neighborhood called felony flats for good reason I might add couldn't figure out for the longest time why his porch light kept getting taken.:lol:
I wonder what the meth head are doing in Seattle? maybe they stocked up!

the meth heads would be up in arms around here.

I keep warning people that environmentalism by force will have unintended consequences, though this isn't what I predicted. :razz:
my friend who lived in neighborhood called felony flats for good reason I might add couldn't figure out for the longest time why his porch light kept getting taken.:lol:

They just buy/steal real pipes here somehow ... smoke shops still sell that crap ... but meh. They are discovering a huge threat in these lightbulbs and the "low flow" plumbing is actually causing more water usage ... it's funny in an ironic sort of way.

We have a new blackmarket around here but doesn't involve drugs and your usual criminals. WE have housewives smuggling dish soap across state lines. What is the world coming to.:lol:

Housewives Smuggling Illegal Soap into Spokane | Air America Media

That's pretty funny. I just gave up on using Greenworks liquid dish soap cause it didn't get anything clean and i had to wash everything at least twice, too.

I went back to using Dawn... at least $1 went to animals. (Our bottle had a picture of a very cute baby seal). :lol:

We have a new blackmarket around here but doesn't involve drugs and your usual criminals. WE have housewives smuggling dish soap across state lines. What is the world coming to.:lol:

Housewives Smuggling Illegal Soap into Spokane | Air America Media

That's pretty funny. I just gave up on using Greenworks liquid dish soap cause it didn't get anything clean and i had to wash everything at least twice, too.

I went back to using Dawn... at least $1 went to animals. (Our bottle had a picture of a very cute baby seal). :lol:

That's what I don't get, the "green" companies are really not doing anything for the environment, but those who don't get the label from the nuts are ... by choice!

That's what I don't get, the "green" companies are really not doing anything for the environment, but those who don't get the label from the nuts are ... by choice!

see... that's the kind of thing you post that *I* don't get. You can be responsible toward the environment without being a "nut"....

as for the rest, i think the product is better for the environment, but people don't want to trade what THEY are used to in exchange... myself included.

see... that's the kind of thing you post that *I* don't get. You can be responsible toward the environment without being a "nut"....

Yes ... and I never said all those who want to be are nuts, just the ones that keep using science the supports only solutions which are not really good for the planet but just sound good ... like the new lightbulbs, low flow plumbing, recycling, etc.. The naive fall for what the nuts rant about, thinking it's all good and grasping for that "feel good" sensation without looking into what's really happening.

They just buy/steal real pipes here somehow ... smoke shops still sell that crap ... but meh. They are discovering a huge threat in these lightbulbs and the "low flow" plumbing is actually causing more water usage ... it's funny in an ironic sort of way.
I think you can still get pipes here at the head shops but I think they can't sell those rose things anymore the crack heads use. I always wondered why anyone would want to buy those things until a former crack head explained it to me.:lol:
The one time I tried meth we used a ligh bulb.:razz:

Yes ... and I never said all those who want to be are nuts, just the ones that keep using science the supports only solutions which are not really good for the planet but just sound good ... like the new lightbulbs, low flow plumbing, recycling, etc.. The naive fall for what the nuts rant about, thinking it's all good and grasping for that "feel good" sensation without looking into what's really happening.
don't take a big poop in one of those toilet because it isn't going down.:lol:
I have heard of builders smuggling in toilets from canada.:eek:

don't take a big poop in one of those toilet because it isn't going down.:lol:
I have heard of builders smuggling in toilets from canada.:eek:

I know, the building I live in was forced to use that plumbing ... :doubt:

I waste more water flushing and showering now than ever. I use to take 15 to 30 minute showers because that's all I needed, now it's a minimum of an hour.

and I don't get why they think it is so much better, for you one you have to use more water to get your dishes clean.

New Topics

Forum List

Back