Dish Network Drops Fox News

It is the same kind of contract dispute that CBS had with Time Warner not long ago.

It is the same kind of contract dispute that CBS had with Time Warner not long ago.

Dish had the same with CNN and Cartoon Network.

But what is to gain by keeping Fox News? It's been proven to be by majority lies by fact checkers.

It's mostly Commercials about being broke and buying gold...

Fuck Dish, their lineup is horrible, and their remote is not user friendly at all.

People just use them because they are cheaper. You pay for what you get.
Yep. I switched from DirecTV because they were gouging me but Dish's lineup sucks. But not as bad as the remote and software. I whittled it down to a very basic package for $35 and after the Super Bowl I'm pulling the plug. I mostly watch the Roku and Android box internet access now. The satellite and cable companies better figure it out pretty quick because it the online stuff with user selectivity is just going to grow.

Dish stated that Fox wanted them to take several other Fox channels in a package that they didn't want and they refused. Of course if you want to add one favorite channel to your menu with Dish you have to upgrade to a package giving you a bunch of channels you don't want and costing $14 to $15 dollars extra a month. Go figure.

In Sep and Oct. it was CNN and several Turner stations being dropped, but as usual, after negotiations one side gives in..

The availability of video-on-demand via internet has begun to dent cable subscriptions.

If the cable companies want to save their business they will need to find their way to a-la-carte pricing. The content providers as well.

For now the cable approach is to limit your internet usage so you won't abandon their TV lineups. At some point that business model will be disrupted by an internet provider offering sufficient speed and volume at a reasonable price. But who? Good chance it will be one very foresighted cable outfit but better chance it will be someone with no stake in conventional cable. Google? Amazon? Alibaba?

It would be nice if corporations had a conscience but fox telling the truth in only 18% of their stories is not the reason for this. They won't dump fox.

Besides, there is no end to gullible dupes who actually lap up the lies. And, as we saw here, they KNOW they are being lied to and don't mind a bit.

RETARD ALERT

It would be nice if corporations had a conscience but fox telling the truth in only 18% of their stories is not the reason for this. They won't dump fox.

Besides, there is no end to gullible dupes who actually lap up the lies. And, as we saw here, they KNOW they are being lied to and don't mind a bit.

Dish Network-Fox News Dispute Heats Up: As Blackout Continues, Fed-Up Dish Customers Vow Cancellations
Dish Network-Fox News Dispute Heats Up As Blackout Continues Fed-Up Dish Customers Vow Cancellations

Is this just during Christmas to ensure hatred is minimalized?
Fuck Dish, their lineup is horrible, and their remote is not user friendly at all.

^lol^ The Irony

Yep. I switched from DirecTV because they were gouging me but Dish's lineup sucks. But not as bad as the remote and software. I whittled it down to a very basic package for $35 and after the Super Bowl I'm pulling the plug. I mostly watch the Roku and Android box internet access now. The satellite and cable companies better figure it out pretty quick because it the online stuff with user selectivity is just going to grow.

DirecTV was gouging me as well and they had primitive technology.

I broke my contract with Direct, went to Dish and their "welcome" package saved me money after math.

Dish still has the "Blaze" channel for the ones blazing up......

Forum List

Back