Disgusting

I'm getting my oil changed at the dealership, which is proximate to the 'hood. I go for a stroll while they work. I'm at the stereo place, and in walks yet another "white ghetto mama".

I keep seeing this all over. A white woman, often fat, accompanied by her black or Hispanic gang-banger boyfriend/baby daddy/whatever. She usually looks DISGUSTING: overweight, "cornrows", sweatpants, tattoos, hair pulled back really tight and kind of greasy, tank top, yuck. The boyfriend/baby daddy usually looks like a complete thug. Often, little mix-race children, also done up ghetto-style, tag along.

It just disgusts me to my core. Who raised these women? What are they thinking? Who brainwashed them to head down this path?

You must have a hell of a case of disgust fatigue, then.

I think the next important question is this:

Joyce, do you have any courage behind your convictions? Did you verbalize your thoughts to these people or just come and whine about it here?

Yeah, it's a rhetorical question.

Join date for Go To Hell, June 2009... hmmmm... I get this question about twice a year. Tired of answering but dig through my posts if you want to know the deal.

I mean, really: what would be the courage of YOUR convictions? Kill all white people? Why don't you go do it now?

And what do you think the chances of anyone telling a white ghetto mama she's gross will do any good? I think borat is right that the message would be lost.

Why in the fuck would I want to kill all white people simply because you are a self-professed racist?

Anyways, I'll take that as a "no". Probably a smart move. Aside from the whole "message being lost" thing there is also the whole "getting your ass kicked" thing.

I'm getting my oil changed at the dealership, which is proximate to the 'hood. I go for a stroll while they work. I'm at the stereo place, and in walks yet another "white ghetto mama".

I keep seeing this all over. A white woman, often fat, accompanied by her black or Hispanic gang-banger boyfriend/baby daddy/whatever. She usually looks DISGUSTING: overweight, "cornrows", sweatpants, tattoos, hair pulled back really tight and kind of greasy, tank top, yuck. The boyfriend/baby daddy usually looks like a complete thug. Often, little mix-race children, also done up ghetto-style, tag along.

It just disgusts me to my core. Who raised these women? What are they thinking? Who brainwashed them to head down this path?

You must have a hell of a case of disgust fatigue, then.

Ha! Yeah. It's almost like we should have a LAW against interracial relationships. Oh, wait -- we used to, then it was struck down. My, what a "progressive" move that was.

I think the next important question is this:

Joyce, do you have any courage behind your convictions? Did you verbalize your thoughts to these people or just come and whine about it here?

Yeah, it's a rhetorical question.

Join date for Go To Hell, June 2009... hmmmm... I get this question about twice a year. Tired of answering but dig through my posts if you want to know the deal.

I mean, really: what would be the courage of YOUR convictions? Kill all white people? Why don't you go do it now?

And what do you think the chances of anyone telling a white ghetto mama she's gross will do any good? I think borat is right that the message would be lost.

Why in the fuck would I want to kill all white people.

Because that's your secret desire.

Ha! Yeah. It's almost like we should have a LAW against interracial relationships. Oh, wait -- we used to, then it was struck down. My, what a "progressive" move that was.

Yeah, because it's unconstitutional.

Because that's your secret desire.

Again, since I am a "white person", a curious statement. I am not a racial ideologue like you, so your hyperbole is wasted. Frankly, I don't give a fuck who people want to marry. It's not like "white people" have a lock on virtue and good manners. I don't know where you are from in this country, but the term "white trash" exists for a reason.

I know you don't do nuance on this issue, so whatever.

..........Race. He is a white Supremest. He has stated more then once that the races should not mix, that there should be a white only America and maybe if they are lucky the "others' can have whats left. Ohh and he decides who is white enough.

Glad to see that there is at least one other American Patriot on this board.

..........Race. He is a white Supremest. He has stated more then once that the races should not mix, that there should be a white only America and maybe if they are lucky the "others' can have whats left. Ohh and he decides who is white enough.

Glad to see that there is at least one other American Patriot on this board.

RGS is nothing like you asshole.

THESE are your people,,,,,and RGS wants no part of them, like you do. I wonder how WJ feels about your little group?

3_wbc_protest_daily_alb__t500_b1-bl.jpg

westboro_baptist.jpg

Yeah. It's actually pretty liberating to just STAMP THAT OUT, kind of like everyone else does. Jews clearly don't do "nuance" when it comes to anti-Semitism: they go into possessed mode. Blacks don't do "nuance" when it comes to racism, real or perceived, against them. They just go apeshit.

Whites need to learn the same.

Spray accusations of "racism" like a fucking Howitzer.

Use no caution or consideration whatsoever when blasting enemies.

Make everyone fear being called "anti-white" to the point they do stupid stuff just to avoid it.

The navel-gazing just leads to piles of dead whites.

Last edited:

Yeah. It's actually pretty liberating to just STAMP THAT OUT, kind of like everyone else does. Jews clearly don't do "nuance" when it comes to anti-Semitism: they go into possessed mode. Blacks don't do "nuance" when it comes to racism, real or perceived, against them. They just go apeshit.

This is where your cognitive dissonance kills you. This isn't a racial thing. Neither all Jews or all blacks go ape shit over the perception of being slighted or for the slightest provocation. People who are pathologically dense (regardless of ethnicity or race) do.

You are in good company.

"Piles of dead whites."? Seriously, man?

This is where your cognitive dissonance kills you. This isn't a racial thing. Neither all Jews or all blacks go ape shit over the perception of being slighted or for the slightest provocation. People who are pathologically dense (regardless of ethnicity or race) do.

You are in good company.

"Piles of dead whites."? Seriously, man?

Anti-white racist, go to hell.

See? This is awesome.

And, I might add, EASY.

No WONDER everyone else won't let go of it!

Forum List

Back