Disgusting Editorial Cartoon In the Washington Post

What strikes me as slightly odd is that some of the people decrying this political cartoon are the same people praising Denmark for their political cartoons.

deaddude said:
What strikes me as slightly odd is that some of the people decrying this political cartoon are the same people praising Denmark for their political cartoons.

Ah, but not threatening to kill anyone...big difference. Also not saying that we should 'take over' the Post and burn it and the employees up, if they do not apologize, which is exactly what is now going on in the Gaza.

Adam's Apple said:
So you're blaming Rumsfeld for the maimings caused by the terrorists' roadside bombs? You should transfer your blame where it belongs and quit drinking so much of the Kool-Aid being served up by the NYT and WaPo. That is very poisoned water, man.

By your same logic, I guess we could blame Rumsfeld for the maiming of Bob Woodruff and his cameraman this past weekend? The next thing you will be telling us is that Rumself is responsible for the kidnappings, beheadings, etc. Beware, NATO, or you will be joining the leftist loonies before you know it.

I blame Rumsfeld for having literally zero planning for post-invasion Iraq. There is just no defending that. So yes, I could blame him for the maiming of our troops and the journalists. If he hadn't been such an incompetent, arrogant idiot, we wouldn't have to deal with an insurgency of this scope and veracity.

Forum List

Back