Disgruntled Republicans And Democrats, pick a name for a 3rd party

I think I'd be willing the join the Truth party. It's pretty simple, the politicians just don't lie to us. I won't hold my breath tho.

I think I'd be willing the join the Truth party. It's pretty simple, the politicians just don't lie to us. I won't hold my breath tho.

Well, it would be nice, but highly unlikely. Even if they did, it would be nice if they listened, actually listened, to the voters instead of doing what they want.

Well, it would be nice, but highly unlikely. Even if they did, it would be nice if they listened, actually listened, to the voters instead of doing what they want.

Yea. that would be nice too.

I kinda think anyone that wants to be elected to office should be disqualified. Serving in public office should be like jury duty.

Last edited:

I kinda think anyone that wants]/i] to be elected to office should be disqualified. Serving in public office should be like jury duty.

But then you run other risks. There needs to be some kind of middle ground here somewhere, but first step is first, take the power away from the two who have been abusing it for too long, send the government a message that we won't take it anymore. As I say, positive change takes time.

"Leave me the fuck alone party"
"Quit trying to babysit me party"

yes the mottos do fit well to my mindset too KK.

The "Tea Party" is great but i think the MSM has defined "Tea" as being "crazy"

Constition Party
The People's Party (sounds too communist for conservatives :))
Common Sense Party

I'm still brainstorming here......im thinking of something that liberals and conservatives would like the sound of and rolls off your tounge.

Constitution Party already exists.
Kind of surprising that the "disgruntled" weren't already aware of that.
Maybe there aren't as many "disgruntled" as they'd have you believe....
:eusa_whistle:

I kinda think anyone that wants]/i] to be elected to office should be disqualified. Serving in public office should be like jury duty.

But then you run other risks. There needs to be some kind of middle ground here somewhere, but first step is first, take the power away from the two who have been abusing it for too long, send the government a message that we won't take it anymore. As I say, positive change takes time.

Um.... I don't know that I'm following you KK.

As 1 of my edicts I would surely say that anyone currently holding public office would be relived of duty, regardless of political affiliation, etc.

Um.... I don't know that I'm following you KK.

As 1 of my edicts I would surely say that anyone currently holding public office would be relived of duty, regardless of political affiliation, etc.

That would require a revolution, most likely armed, we should try to avoid that first, just see if there is a way to beat them at their own game. Simply to teach them a lesson really, an armed revolution would work but they wouldn't learn anything and probably wind up in the same place very quickly, but if we beat them at their own game and elect people who refuse to behave as poorly as them they will see that they can't trick us into burying our own heads in the sand. It's a dream, one that may not work, but meh.

Ok so we have the following additions:

Traditional Party (mine from right now)
Constituants Party
Union Party
Truth Party
Citizens for limited government
Egalitarian Party
Tea Party
Common Sense Party
People's Party
Anti-Party coalition (mine from right now)

Did I miss any?

Ok so we have the following additions:

Constituants Party
Union Party
Truth Party
Egalitarian Party
Tea Party
Common Sense Party
People's Party

Did I miss any?

the american party

Oh thats my favorite one toro, but i'm going to use manu's version in the list

Constituants Party
Union Party
Truth Party
Egalitarian Party
Tea Party
Common Sense Party
People's Party
American Party

Oh hey, I got the perfect party name:

THE MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! Party

TMAHAINGTTIA!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE&feature=related]YouTube - Network - Mad as Hell Scene[/ame]

The Know Nothing Party

is this the flag?

See-Speak-Hear-Monkey-.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back