Disgruntled Republicans And Democrats, pick a name for a 3rd party

What... FAGGOT? That's what homos are... deal with it.

So if you're going to spew all this homo talk about *TEA BAGGING* insulting the millions of honest people mad at our government, don't even come back on here playing all innocent and shit. That dog ain't gonna hunt son.

I do believe you have quite the dirty and sick mind. I was obviously referring to the fact that a teabagger is one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. What do you think I was referring to?

I think someone is obviously too involved in thinking about bashing Homosexuality too often. :eusa_whistle:

By the way, I love how the people protesting this are called "honest people mad at our government" while I'm sure you called Liberals who protested Bush different things knowing you.

Edit: You do know that men can "teabag" women if that's what you're referring to? I assumed not, with you being ignorant and all. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
What... FAGGOT? That's what homos are... deal with it.

So if you're going to spew all this homo talk about *TEA BAGGING* insulting the millions of honest people mad at our government, don't even come back on here playing all innocent and shit. That dog ain't gonna hunt son.

I do believe you have quite the dirty and sick mind. I was obviously referring to the fact that a teabagger is one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. What do you think I was referring to?

I think someone is obviously too involved in thinking about bashing Homosexuality too often. :eusa_whistle:

By the way, I love how the people protesting this are called "honest people mad at our government" while I'm sure you called Liberals who protested Bush different things knowing you.

Edit: You do know that men can "teabag" women if that's what you're referring to? I assumed not, with you being ignorant and all. :eusa_eh:

Sorry bob... but after this display of insulting sarcasm...
:lol: The Teabaggers!

Teabagging their way across America! The teabaggers shall get involved with the young and old! The poor and rich! The teabaggers do not discriminate.

Perfect party name. :lol:

... you are NOT going to convince anybody of the bull shit you're trying to spread now... you're insulting people's intelligence... :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Sorry bob... but after this display of sarcasm...
:lol: The Teabaggers!

Teabagging their way across America! The teabaggers shall get involved with the young and old! The poor and rich! The teabaggers do not discriminate.

Perfect party name. :lol:

... you are NOT going to convince anybody of the bull shit you're trying to spread now... you're insulting people's intelligence... :eusa_hand:

Well yes, delivering large shipments of tea across America. They shall deliver tea to young and old. The poor and the rich. They do not discriminate. Not sure what's wrong with all this shipment of tea to these fine Americans? :eusa_whistle:

I just laughed at the thought of it being a party name because there are far more important delivery people of goods.:eusa_eh:

Two other things for the record:

1.) According to the Tea Party people, the best way to promote awareness of "wasteful spending" and such by the Government is to buy large amounts of tea and to throw it into the sea. Yup, that's not ironic or anything. :lol:

2.) If you didn't spend your time being a Gay Basher, you might realize a small thing called comedy. Though I noticed you did not refute my point about what you probably called people who protested the Bush Administration and I'm sure it wasn't "honest hard working people".

Let me ask you something Pale, just curious, do you say the Pledge of Allegiance often or at any point?

Last edited:
Actually, Pale Rider is right, that was a dirty name used for gay men, yet people who once defended gay men and stopped others from using the term are now using it themselves. That is hypocrisy. Tea Parties are from the origins of the US, if you don't like it, you don't like America. ;)

Actually, Pale Rider is right, that was a dirty name used for gay men, yet people who once defended gay men and stopped others from using the term are now using it themselves. That is hypocrisy. Tea Parties are from the origins of the US, if you don't like it, you don't like America. ;)

Uh, care to share a link as to prove that? By the way, any Gay person I ever met has NEVER used that term themselves or others.

As much as one would love to link the original Boston Tea Party and what is going on today, they are two separate things.

Last edited:

Uh, care to share a link as to prove that? By the way, any Gay person I ever met has NEVER used that term themselves or others.

As much as one would love to link the original Boston Tea Party and what is going on today, they are two separate things.

I'd be embarrassed if I was doing the amount of back peddling that you're doing... :eusa_eh:

I'd be embarrassed if I was doing the amount of back peddling that you're doing... :eusa_eh:

I'm not doing any back peddling. However, I do notice that you're avoiding answering my questions. Which is a bit rude considering I take the time to respond to your posts.

Edit: Looking back, wasn't KK referring to the word "fa----"? If she was referring to the word teabagger, she's still wrong.

Last edited:

1. Never made the claim gay people use the term at all, just those of us who support their rights should be the last ones to use it as an insult, period.

2. You don't know much about history, they are essentially the same thing, and the Tea Parties are pretty much over, just remembered as well as the Boston Tea Party, which was the whole point they wanted to make in the first place. There are a lot of similarities if you actually look at them.

The third party, the new party that will likely be an anti-party just to tell the two major ones "fuck you" fits the Tea Party name very well, it's a small group of dissenters fighting against a large super power that has ruled ruthlessly for too long.

1. Never made the claim gay people use the term at all, just those of us who support their rights should be the last ones to use it as an insult, period.

2. You don't know much about history, they are essentially the same thing, and the Tea Parties are pretty much over, just remembered as well as the Boston Tea Party, which was the whole point they wanted to make in the first place. There are a lot of similarities if you actually look at them.

The third party, the new party that will likely be an anti-party just to tell the two major ones "fuck you" fits the Tea Party name very well, it's a small group of dissenters fighting against a large super power that has ruled ruthlessly for too long.

1.) Teabagging is not a male only thing, for the record. I'm not sure where you're getting that idea from.

2.) They're the same in some ways obviously, but the situations are completely different. Trying to say Pre-1776 Colonial America and 2009 with Barack Obama as POTUS are the same thing is insanity. The Tea Party people are pissed off they lost the election, I highly doubt this would of gone down had McCain/Palin won.

I loved the quote from the movie The Dark Knight, "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

That is what this new party will be like. While in theory, it sounds nice, it has to be funded somehow to be viable. Even if those small group of dissenters somehow get into office, they will quickly forget where they come from and become those people who rule ruthlessly for too long. Then the cycle and circle of life goes on with the other group being the oppressed.

The same shit happens everytime the Democrats and Republicans win or lose a general election. I remember everybody said Liberalism was dead after 2004, well Obama was elected on a more Liberalism agenda though he has turned his back on it now. Now people are saying that the GOP is on the ropes. Now that could be true, or complete bullshit.

However, it is my theory that within the next 50 years, the GOP will split apart with the religious people on one side in the GOP or a new party with the actual Conservatives on the other side. As much as we would like to delude ourselves that a small group of dissenters could get into power and truly change things, the status quo will stay the same.

Last edited:

I have greatly considered joining the Libertarian Party. I know for sure I wouldn't join the Democrats. The only thing is, they need to nominate better candidates. Plus, I have a feeling deep down that they would just become the new Republican party if they happened to replace it. There are also several things about the party that I just don't like.

However, I can see myself most likely voting for viable Libertarian candidates in the future.

Last edited:
Another one that would be great if not for a few areas in their mission statement that seem to go against the basic tenets. We need one with simply those three things as the mission statement, nothing else, no fluff. Just, smaller government, lower taxes, more freedom, but not Anarchy.

KK, you've pointed out my other problem with the Libertarian party. They seem to go beyond a certain point where things will just seemingly turn into anarchy. Which is why if I was going to vote for a Libertarian candidate, I'd want to see their positions on that topic along with every other issue.

Another one that would be great if not for a few areas in their mission statement that seem to go against the basic tenets. We need one with simply those three things as the mission statement, nothing else, no fluff. Just, smaller government, lower taxes, more freedom, but not Anarchy.

I don't believe the Libertarian Party believes in anarchism, as their goal is to get elected to office. They're simply trying to bring the government back to its constitutional foundations.

I have greatly considered joining the Libertarian Party. I know for sure I wouldn't join the Democrats. The only thing is, they need to nominate better candidates. Plus, I have a feeling deep down that they would just become the new Republican party if they happened to replace it. There are also several things about the party that I just don't like.

However, I can see myself most likely voting for viable Libertarian candidates in the future.

Well I think they need to nominate actual Libertarians, rather than conservatives such as Bob Barr.

I don't believe the Libertarian Party believes in anarchism, as their goal is to get elected to office. They're simply trying to bring the government back to its constitutional foundations.

While I agree with More Freedom, Lower Taxes, and Smaller Government where it can realistically happen, look at the quote in my profile.

As much as you want to return to the constitutional foundations. Thomas Jefferson realized that eventually the Constitution itself needs to be revised when needed. I like the way he put it in the quote.

Well I think they need to nominate actual Libertarians, rather than conservatives such as Bob Barr.

That's what I was referring to. That and batshit crazy people. There are certain people in the Libertarian party that make something go off in my head that says that they aren't the most brightest bulb in the bunch or they might have a piece or two missing from their puzzle if you know what I mean.

While I agree with More Freedom, Lower Taxes, and Smaller Government where it can realistically happen, look at the quote in my profile.

As much as you want to return to the constitutional foundations. Thomas Jefferson realized that eventually the Constitution itself needs to be revised when needed. I like the way he put it in the quote.

Yes, the founders envisioned that the Constitution would need to be updated from time to time. That's why they gave us a constitutional method of amending the Constitution if such a situation arose.

1.) Teabagging is not a male only thing, for the record. I'm not sure where you're getting that idea from.

2.) They're the same in some ways obviously, but the situations are completely different. Trying to say Pre-1776 Colonial America and 2009 with Barack Obama as POTUS are the same thing is insanity. The Tea Party people are pissed off they lost the election, I highly doubt this would of gone down had McCain/Palin won.

I loved the quote from the movie The Dark Knight, "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

That is what this new party will be like. While in theory, it sounds nice, it has to be funded somehow to be viable. Even if those small group of dissenters somehow get into office, they will quickly forget where they come from and become those people who rule ruthlessly for too long. Then the cycle and circle of life goes on with the other group being the oppressed.

The same shit happens everytime the Democrats and Republicans win or lose a general election. I remember everybody said Liberalism was dead after 2004, well Obama was elected on a more Liberalism agenda though he has turned his back on it now. Now people are saying that the GOP is on the ropes. Now that could be true, or complete bullshit.

However, it is my theory that within the next 50 years, the GOP will split apart with the religious people on one side in the GOP or a new party with the actual Conservatives on the other side. As much as we would like to delude ourselves that a small group of dissenters could get into power and truly change things, the status quo will stay the same.
then explain why they got started when Bush was president

you are just too full of shit

New Topics

Forum List

Back