Disgruntled Republicans And Democrats, pick a name for a 3rd party

"Leave me the fuck alone party"
"Quit trying to babysit me party"

yes the mottos do fit well to my mindset too KK.

The "Tea Party" is great but i think the MSM has defined "Tea" as being "crazy"

Constition Party
The People's Party (sounds too communist for conservatives :))
Common Sense Party

I'm still brainstorming here......im thinking of something that liberals and conservatives would like the sound of and rolls off your tounge.

Constition Party
Common Sense Party

I'm still brainstorming here......im thinking of something that liberals and conservatives would like the sound of and rolls off your tounge.

Actually, there is already a "Constitution Party" Constitution Party National Political Headquarters

Constition Party
Common Sense Party

Actually, there is already a "Constitution Party" Constitution Party National Political Headquarters

strike one from the list :lol:

Constition Party
Common Sense Party

They have some good things in their statement, but they are still a little partisan. Third party would be more "to each their own, and by their own means."

Constition Party
Common Sense Party

They have some good things in their statement, but they are still a little partisan. Third party would be more "to each their own, and by their own means."

The Teto party

People
Respectful
In
Various
Areas
Toward
Everyone

Private party :lol: To exclusionary

this is kinda fun...for me :)

The Teto party

People
Respectful
In
Various
Areas
Toward
Everyone

Private party :lol: To exclusionary

this is kinda fun...for me :)

Who knows, maybe one day there will be a USMB party, since politics has moved to the internet.

Imagine if all of us took over :rofl:

can't do any worse than the current or last few batches of politicians, can we.

Honestly, position of President is out dated really. In spite of the checks and balances it's suppose to ensure they haven't really done it well anyway. All we really need is a Congress with every member elected. Similar systems have been appearing in other countries and they seem to work well.

Constition Party
Common Sense Party

strike one from the list :lol:

How about Constituents Party?

I liked the idea of the Tea Party ... works on so many levels.

:lol: The Teabaggers!

Teabagging their way across America! The teabaggers shall get involved with the young and old! The poor and rich! The teabaggers do not discriminate.

Perfect party name. :lol:

I agree with Xeno though, the rejection of all parties. If one recalls, George Washington warned us about political parties. It would only be a matter of time in power before the new 3rd party becomes the new Democratic or Republican party.

Last edited:
Naaaaah... you faggots already got that one in use.

Gee Pale, care to be a little more ignorant? It's what you do best but still. Sorry your panties are in a bunch, but no need to be using such disgraceful language.

Naaaaah... you faggots already got that one in use.

Gee Pale, care to be a little more ignorant? It's what you do best but still. Sorry your panties are in a bunch, but no need to be using such disgraceful language.

What... FAGGOT? That's what homos are... deal with it.

So if you're going to spew all this homo talk about *TEA BAGGING* insulting the millions of honest people mad at our government, don't even come back on here playing all innocent and shit. That dog ain't gonna hunt son.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back