Disgraceful: Marie Yovanovitch Compares Herself to Diplomats Killed in Benghazi

And I will add delusional. Let’s look at the comparison....The ambassador of Benghazi was brutally murdered and his body dragged thru the street and she was fired. Yea lady go with that. She is a establishment status quo poster child for one of the reasons we elected President Trump: To get rid of people like her.

Marie Yovanovitch Compares Herself to Diplomats Killed in Benghazi
She IS a diplomat just like the ones killed in Benghazi, you dingbat.
So she’s dead? Like the ones in Benghazi?
Obama Left An Ambassador to Die, But We’re Supposed to be Outraged Over Trump’s Yovanovitch Tweet?

Masha” Yavonovich: When You Think About It, I’m Just Like the Four Diplomats Being Murdered in Benghazi. I’m a Hero!!!

She didn't compare herself to just the people who were killed in Benghazi. She was talking about the hardships that are endured by all diplomats who are stationed in dangerous or difficult countries. Here is what she said, from the OP's link...........

We are people who repeatedly uproot our lives, who risk and sometimes give our lives for this country. We are the 52 Americans, who, 40 years ago this month, began 444 days of deprivation, torture, and captivity in Tehran. We are the dozens of Americans stationed at our embassies in Cuba, and consulates in China whom mysteriously and dangerously, and perhaps in some cases, perhaps even permanently, were injured and attacked from unknown sources several years ago.

And we are Ambassador Chris Stevens, Shawn Patrick Smith, Ty Woods, and Glen Doherty, people rightly called heroes for their ultimate sacrifice to this nation’s foreign policy interests in Libya eight years ago.

She was talking about the difficulty of being a diplomat in a lot of different places, not just Benghazi.

And yeah, there are lots of hardships and difficulties in being a diplomat.

~~~~~~
Perhaps she should have signed NDA's like those that survived the attack that our incompetent former president and Sec. of State were responsible for creating.

Congressman: Benghazi Survivors Forced to Sign Non-Disclosure Agreements
Jul 18, 2013 · "According to trusted sources that have contacted my office, many if not all of the survivors of the Benghazi attacks along with others at the Department of Defense, the CIA have been asked or ...

I read your link, and it sounds more like a fishing expedition because the congress critter saying this isn't sure if it happened or not. From your link and what he said...............................

"If these reports are accurate, this would be a stunning revelation to any member of Congress, any member of Congress that finds this out and also more importantly to the American people. It also raises serious concerns about the priority of the administration's efforts to silence those with knowledge of the Benghazi attack in response.

"So today I ask, how many federal employees, military personnel, or contractors have been asked to sign additional non-disclosure agreements by each agency? And do these non-disclosure agreements apply to those undercover or have non-covert State Department and Defense Department employees?"

He heard some rumors, and said "IF these reports are accurate", meaning he's not sure and wants an investigation into it.
Rumors are fine with you when about Trump, suddenly they are not good enough? Be consistent at least.

She didn't compare herself to just the people who were killed in Benghazi. She was talking about the hardships that are endured by all diplomats who are stationed in dangerous or difficult countries. Here is what she said, from the OP's link...........

We are people who repeatedly uproot our lives, who risk and sometimes give our lives for this country. We are the 52 Americans, who, 40 years ago this month, began 444 days of deprivation, torture, and captivity in Tehran. We are the dozens of Americans stationed at our embassies in Cuba, and consulates in China whom mysteriously and dangerously, and perhaps in some cases, perhaps even permanently, were injured and attacked from unknown sources several years ago.

And we are Ambassador Chris Stevens, Shawn Patrick Smith, Ty Woods, and Glen Doherty, people rightly called heroes for their ultimate sacrifice to this nation’s foreign policy interests in Libya eight years ago.

She was talking about the difficulty of being a diplomat in a lot of different places, not just Benghazi.

~~~~~~
Perhaps she should have signed NDA's like those that survived the attack that our incompetent former president and Sec. of State were responsible for creating.

Congressman: Benghazi Survivors Forced to Sign Non-Disclosure Agreements
Jul 18, 2013 · "According to trusted sources that have contacted my office, many if not all of the survivors of the Benghazi attacks along with others at the Department of Defense, the CIA have been asked or ...

I read your link, and it sounds more like a fishing expedition because the congress critter saying this isn't sure if it happened or not. From your link and what he said...............................

"If these reports are accurate, this would be a stunning revelation to any member of Congress, any member of Congress that finds this out and also more importantly to the American people. It also raises serious concerns about the priority of the administration's efforts to silence those with knowledge of the Benghazi attack in response.

"So today I ask, how many federal employees, military personnel, or contractors have been asked to sign additional non-disclosure agreements by each agency? And do these non-disclosure agreements apply to those undercover or have non-covert State Department and Defense Department employees?"

He heard some rumors, and said "IF these reports are accurate", meaning he's not sure and wants an investigation into it.

Click the following to see and hear what Mike Rogers says;
Mike Rogers: CIA Benghazi Survivors forced to sign NDAs at memorial service of those who died

Last edited:
And I will add delusional. Let’s look at the comparison....The ambassador of Benghazi was brutally murdered and his body dragged thru the street and she was fired. Yea lady go with that. She is a establishment status quo poster child for one of the reasons we elected President Trump: To get rid of people like her.

She wasn't killed, when will people learn ..

No wonder why you think abortion is cool.

Obama Left An Ambassador to Die, But We’re Supposed to be Outraged Over Trump’s Yovanovitch Tweet?

Masha” Yavonovich: When You Think About It, I’m Just Like the Four Diplomats Being Murdered in Benghazi. I’m a Hero!!!

They killed him outright, and this bitch thinks it's the same?

The difference is that she was dismissed because the President didn't think she was advancing his policies effectively while the diplomats at Benghazi lost their lives because Hillary Clinton didn't do her job effectively. It is obscene to compare these two cases.

The difference is that she was dismissed because the President didn't think she was advancing his policies effectively while the diplomats at Benghazi lost their lives because Hillary Clinton didn't do her job effectively. It is obscene to compare these two cases.

the President didn't think she was advancing his policies effectively. Exactly, trump wanted the corrupt prosecuter to RETAIN his job, the rest of the moral world KNEW he was corrupt and should be fired. FACT.

Benghazi lost their lives because Hillary Clinton didn't do her job effectively. (R) congress denied additional $$$$ to support the embassy in Lybia, and they got attacked and got murdered. FACT.
Because HC said it was about a video (Nope).
HC was WRONG to claim a video was to blame, very wrong, but that was all after the killings.
The killings occurred because (R) wouldn't support extra funding to protect Stevens. FACT.

Sit on that. Stevens Died because of (R).lack of funding and additional support.
HC was wrong for saying a video was the cause, which was after the murder and had nothing to do with the murder.
Lack of Congressional Funding and Protection caused Stevens Death. FACT.

the President didn't think she was advancing his policies effectively. Exactly, trump wanted the corrupt prosecuter to RETAIN his job, the rest of the moral world KNEW he was corrupt and should be fired. FACT.

Benghazi lost their lives because Hillary Clinton didn't do her job effectively. (R) congress denied additional $$$$ to support the embassy in Lybia, and they got attacked and got murdered. FACT.
HC was WRONG to claim a video was to blame, very wrong, but that was all after the killings.
The killings occurred because (R) wouldn't support extra funding to protect Stevens. FACT.

Sit on that. Stevens Died because of (R).lack of funding and additional support.
HC was wrong for saying a video was the cause, which was after the murder and had nothing to do with the murder.

Exactly, he died

No

More tomorrow's

And these asshat's dont get it

She wasn't killed, when will people learn ..

No wonder why you think abortion is cool.

I'm just going to assume you have a grasp of the American English language, and are being willfully obtuse here. I don't want to conclude that you're an idiot without the ability to actually read, but I digress. She wasn't talking specifically about herself, she was talking about the risk Ambassadors can and do face, she used the example of an Ambassador being killed as the extreme of their danger. I feel like you know this of course, and are ignoring it to be a dumb dumb outraged online for fun. But you can never be sure, the OP might just be a dumb dumb or he might have just wanted to troll.

And these asshat's dont get it
Yeah, no one "Gets" that they're dead, that's what it is. What people don't "Get" is how what she said could possibly be offensive to anyone?

They killed him outright, and this bitch thinks it's the same?
One of the things that the cocooned Deep State and the Left are blind to, is just how deranged their blind thirst for power has made them. If they are dumb enough to vote out articles of impeachment, which instantly turns this over to the US Senate, when the Nation tunes in it's going to get very interesting.

lol The US ambassador to Ukraine Obama appointed testified that the Obama administration was very worried about the involvement of the Bidens' in corruption in Ukraine. Obama gave Biden $1,000,000,000 of taxpayer money to pay off the corrupt President of Ukraine, Poroshenko to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the very corrupt energy firm Joe Biden's son was being paid $50,000 a month in the hope that this money would buy them protection from the US VP, Joe Biden.

Clearly, that protection money paid off. Ukraine at the time was recognized as the third most corrupt country in the world, a country in which government officials at all levels required bribes to do their jobs, but while much of the world was very concerned about corruption in Ukraine, and US legislation required that aid to Ukraine be conditioned on evidence it would be spent as it was intended, Joe Biden showed no interest in this widespread corruption but only in getting the prosecutor who was investigating the very corrupt company that was paying protection money to his junkie son.

Stevens had sent dozens of messages to the State Department requesting more security, even if it only meant stationing some of the US ships in the region closer to Benghazi with emergency relief troops, but Clinton never responded to any of Stevens' pleas for help. When asked why, she responded that she thought it would send the wrong message to the region, continuing her unbroken record of spectacular incompetence she had demonstrated in every job she had ever had.

They died. She was reassigned to a teaching job making the same pay.

I'm sure you won't be able to figure out the difference.

lol The US ambassador to Ukraine Obama appointed testified that the Obama administration was very worried about the involvement of the Bidens' in corruption in Ukraine. Obama gave Biden $1,000,000,000 of taxpayer money to pay off the corrupt President of Ukraine, Poroshenko to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the very corrupt energy firm Joe Biden's son was being paid $50,000 a month in the hope that this money would buy them protection from the US VP, Joe Biden.

Clearly, that protection money paid off. Ukraine at the time was recognized as the third most corrupt country in the world, a country in which government officials at all levels required bribes to do their jobs, but while much of the world was very concerned about corruption in Ukraine, and US legislation required that aid to Ukraine be conditioned on evidence it would be spent as it was intended, Joe Biden showed no interest in this widespread corruption but only in getting the prosecutor who was investigating the very corrupt company that was paying protection money to his junkie son.

Stevens had sent dozens of messages to the State Department requesting more security, even if it only meant stationing some of the US ships in the region closer to Benghazi with emergency relief troops, but Clinton never responded to any of Stevens' pleas for help. When asked why, she responded that she thought it would send the wrong message to the region, continuing her unbroken record of spectacular incompetence she had demonstrated in every job she had ever had.
Democrats are failing to lay a glove on Trump even while they wipe out their front runner, Biden.

That is not at all true, and being an ambassador is likely about the easiest and most over paid job in the world, with the role being given out to those who contribute the most to a candidate's campaign.

That is silly because no ambassador was brutally murdered or dragged through the streets in Benghazi.
What Stevens died from was complications from smoke inhalation because he failed to leave the burning embassy.
No one ever touched him, except to carry him to the hospital.

In her opening statement describing the sacrifices made by Foreign Service professionals:

What part of what she said offends you?

What offends me is that the US embassy was in Tripoli, not Benghazi, so no US personnel should have been in Benghazi.
The only reason to be in Benghazi was because that is where Syrian rebels were being given weapons.
And it was illegal, immoral, and stupid to arm the Syrian rebels because most of them were al Qaeda or ISIS.

Well see- she didn't pay Trump $1,000,000 to get to be an Ambassador like Sondland did.

She actually has had to work for a living- in dangerous postings. She has been on the front lines in war torn nations, and done the dirty and dangerous gritty work done that millionaires who pay for their Ambassadorships won't and don't do.

I'm still wondering how Trump could possibly blame her for being responsible for the countries that she was stationed in going downhill.

This is what he tweeted today........................

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

7:01 AM - 15 Nov 2019

He's trying to blame her for the problems in Somalia and the Ukraine. Sorry, but those countries were bad places long before she got there.

No, Trump is not blaming her for the problems in those countries, but for failing to implement the policy desired by the US president.
When the locals want the ambassador recalled, the ambassador likely is doing something wrong.

upload_2019-11-20_21-58-56.png

The absolute worst thing that could happen to her is to spill a cup of hot tea on her lap. YIKES!

Forum List

Back