Disgraced California lawmaker denies affairs

In other words he is saying he is such a loser that he has to make up stories about a fantasy sex life and involving women he was lusting for but could never have and in order to make himself out a stud he had no problem telling stories that would humiliate them?

Either way, the people of Yorba Linda deserve better than this creep, and now I really feel very sorry for his wife and family, being saddled with this poor excuse for a man.

How awful for THEM, if this is all it was, and I hope his insurance covers extensive mental health care, if this is the reality!

MEN need to learn to behave, not base self esteem on fantasy, and so on. This man is horribly pathetic, no matter how you look at it.

And compared to women... Can you even imagine a female legislator in ANY state bragging to other female colleagues that she had been having it on with several male lobbyists and left them shrivelled and dragging, etc.....

Please MEN, learn not to be ludicrous.......
That's what I thought when I read it too. He can't cut the mustard.

getphoto-aspx.jpg

At least she's hawt

This is the picture I found of her.

HYzBOm0OjNWs.jpg

According to both KCAL and the OC Weekly, an alternative weekly in Orange County, the woman who wears the "eye-patch underwear" is Heidi DeJong Barsuglia, a lobbyist for an energy company, Sempra Energy. Duvall is vice chair of the Committee on Utilities & Commerce.

seem the new has id this woman by the birthday ...duvall mentioned

GOP Lawmaker's Graphic Sex-Bragging Caught On Tape | TPMMuckraker

What is eye patch underwear? That's a new one

Teeny tiny thing about the size of an eyepatcth, with thong string (butt floss) up the back. The civilian equivalent of a g-string, not so fancy....

Why do I find that comment so funny? :lol::lol::lol:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A pro-family values California lawmaker who resigned after being caught on tape boasting about his sexual conquests denied Thursday that he had extramarital affairs, saying that "my offense was engaging in inappropriate storytelling."

Mike Duvall stepped down Wednesday after a videotape surfaced in which was overheard telling a lawmaker about having sex with a lobbyist and another woman, including salacious details about how one mistress wears skimpy underwear and likes to be spanked. The 54-year-old Republican is married with two adult children.

But Duvall said Thursday that his "decision to resign is in no way an admission that I had an affair or affairs."

"My offense was engaging in inappropriate storytelling and I regret my language and choice of words. The resulting media coverage was proving to be an unneeded distraction to my colleagues and I resigned in the hope that my decision would allow them to return to the business of the state," he said in a statement posted on his Web site.

The Associated Press: Disgraced California lawmaker denies affairs

the rotten fruit just keeps falling from the trees. can you imagine if no one cared what these assholes do?

Forum List

Back