Disgrace in Benghazi

That is simply not the world we live in.

No one from either side thought to put politics on the shelf to mourn.

See the difference here is that one IS the PRESIDENT and the other is just a candidate. :eusa_shhh:

Ohhhh. Got it. Totally acceptable for the man who wants to be president to spout off at the mouth in the middle of a crisis, but it's not ok for the president to not alter his schedule.

Yeah, you're an idiot.

Candidate Obama during an interview with Larry King on CNN used the death of 9 American soldiers at a base to slam Candidate McCain and then President Bush.

Dems were the scum of the earth spouting off every time possible during the war and during terror incidences.

Do you really need to be reminded of Murtha accusing Marines of murder? Kerry basically calling the troops terrorists?

Durbin on the floor likening the Bush administration to Pol Pot?

Spare me your indignation.

Here's the link to the video of the candidate Obama using troop deaths against his opponent.

2008: MSM Silent as Candidate Obama Used Troop Deaths to Slam Bush and McCain Policy

Read more: 2008: MSM Silent as Candidate Obama Used Troop Deaths to Slam Bush and McCain Policy | NewsBusters.org

You should be ashamed of yourself Willow. :( Was that article stickied to your homepage (Drudge :puke: ) HEY!!! You still going to post here after mittens loses the election? :)

Hell yes fuctard, I am going to post here.

See the difference here is that one IS the PRESIDENT and the other is just a candidate. :eusa_shhh:

Ohhhh. Got it. Totally acceptable for the man who wants to be president to spout off at the mouth in the middle of a crisis, but it's not ok for the president to not alter his schedule.

Yeah, you're an idiot.

Candidate Obama during an interview with Larry King on CNN used the death of 9 American soldiers at a base to slam Candidate McCain and then President Bush.

Dems were the scum of the earth spouting off every time possible during the war and during terror incidences.

Do you really need to be reminded of Murtha accusing Marines of murder? Kerry basically calling the troops terrorists?

Durbin on the floor likening the Bush administration to Pol Pot?

Spare me your indignation.

Here's the link to the video of the candidate Obama using troop deaths against his opponent.

2008: MSM Silent as Candidate Obama Used Troop Deaths to Slam Bush and McCain Policy

Read more: 2008: MSM Silent as Candidate Obama Used Troop Deaths to Slam Bush and McCain Policy | NewsBusters.org

Not only do you live in Canada but you lack critical thinking skills, I take your opinion on Americans politics with a grain of salt.

Mark Steyn is the best talk show guy to fill in for Rush, he rips Democraps to pieces.

Forum List

Back