Disfigured Kidlets

The girls are/were allowed to get their ears pierced once at 15.. The simple rule is, when your 18 it's up to you.

My nephew has three holes in one ear. One's at the top of his ear. What was sooo cool at 18 now looks slightly goofy at 34, and those holes drilled into cartiledge will never close.

To all you chicks getting "slut stamps" on your lower backs:

How sexy is "Poison Rules" gonna look when it's a tad "bumpy" because you have back fat? Think longer term, ladies, unless you plan to be celibate after 40.

They're called plugs. I find them distasteful, but some really like them.

images_pic-medium-25004-big_plugs.jpg

He had those put in because his damn earlobe kept covering up his star tattoo.

skull-tattoo.jpg

tongue-tattoo.jpg

Full-Body-tattoo-66790.jpeg

What the hell do these people do for a living? I have a girlfriend with a bird of paradise tat on her shoulder blade. Did you know colors in a tat fade, and need renewing about every 5 years?

How do they afford the tat guy's charges? Where do they find work? Who the hell would ever consider allowing a 12 year old to choose this?

Oldguyswithtattoos.png

Last edited:
The girls are/were allowed to get their ears pierced once at 15.. The simple rule is, when your 18 it's up to you.

My nephew has three holes in one ear. One's at the top of his ear. What was sooo cool at 18 now looks slightly goofy at 34, and those holes drilled into cartiledge will never close.

To all you chicks getting "slut stamps" on your lower backs:

How sexy is "Poison Rules" gonna look when it's a tad "bumpy" because you have back fat? Think longer term, ladies, unless you plan to be celibate after 40.

Poetry Madi.
The term is Tramp Stamp.
The Virgin Maria makes an excellent " target ":cool::eek::tongue:

It's all dumb, this piercing and tatooing.

But mankind is dumb and we like it that way.

Not for me, thanks, but have fun kids.

Apparently I need me a Speaking Aid teenager to translate. Snot-nosed kidlet can build a website for me too, no doubt. he he.

When my kidlet was about 14, she did this:

hand.jpg

She explained the slogan to me:

"Talk to the hand, cuz the face don't wanna hear it."

Our convo became somewhat heated at that point, LOL. She "fell down on the floor" during our "debate". LOLOL.

I must admit, as annoying gestures go, it was a stunner.

Kinda sorta like this:

141768_sm.jpg

tommie_smith_john_carlos.jpg

I think it's natural and healthy for kidlets to do things that irritate their parents. I just don't approve of making them irreversible -- especially onna 12 year old.

Forum List

Back