Disengenous

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
A good number of poster on this board would have us believe the following.

The left never turned every complaint , every statement of flaw or any question about Obama into a claim we were racist for saying it.

Bush was evil for doubling the deficit in 8 years but Obama is a genius for doing it in 4 years.

Allowing Congress to vote approval of bills sight unseen is bad unless Obama says otherwise.

For the entire Bush Presidency the Press did not posted casualty figures on a daily bases, demanded pictures of flag draped coffins and attacked both the Iraq and Afghan wars. Something they stopped doing under Obama.

Bush was to blame for slow response on Katrina even though the facts show otherwise. Obama ignoring the Gulf spill for 70 days was a good thing.

Republicans trying to take over banks or Car companies, bad, Obama doing it, genius.

Bush is to blame for 4 years of Democratic controlled congressional fuck ups.

Bush bailing out the Banks was bad, Obama bailing out the car companies and paying off his cronies with a bill no one read, good.

Feel free to add to this list.

add the amnesty for illegals....both want to do it...face it..neither party is any different ...big government simply wants to keep itself going and grow bigger..many of the things that obama has done would have been done by mccain had he won. seems both parties really have the same goals....but may different a wee bit in how they are going to reach those goals. the economy was in shambles as bush left office...obama has not dealth with that... the gulf spill...i am simply amazed at the lack of reaction by obama....if i were prez you would not catch me near a golf course ..that simple...at least give the appearance of concern...but when carter did that..all he caught was hell...

bush's reaction to katrina was slow but new orleans can and will rebuild...slowly but surely...they have come back and will continue.....

obama failed miserably on the gulf issue. but that failure was a failure of the us government to require a 1/2 million dollar part that is required in most developed nations. now think of that...we sold the gulf for a 1/2 million dollars? and still nothing is being done about atlantis, another deep well operation that is said by experts to be the next problem. and i wonder if they have installed the fail safe in that rig ?

obama should have taken control of the situation as soon as his phone rang. a think tank (not of political cronies) made up of oil men from all over the world. he should have brought the full force of his office to bear on bp not waited weeks to met with that ceo.. even if he couldnt do anything in reality...he should have projected himself as a concerned president ...i just didnt see that or feel that.

i as a democrat have been very disappointed with the direction the party is going in. the dnc should be all over obama to tighten up..the november elections are rolling around, the dnc knows they are in trouble and candidates know it too. polite talk of losing the house? obama seems so willing to take the losses.

The left never turned every complaint , every statement of flaw or any question about Obama into a claim we were racist for saying it.

Bush was evil for doubling the deficit in 8 years but Obama is a genius for doing it in 4 years.

Allowing Congress to vote approval of bills sight unseen is bad unless Obama says otherwise.

For the entire Bush Presidency the Press did not posted casualty figures on a daily bases, demanded pictures of flag draped coffins and attacked both the Iraq and Afghan wars. Something they stopped doing under Obama.

Bush was to blame for slow response on Katrina even though the facts show otherwise. Obama ignoring the Gulf spill for 70 days was a good thing.

Republicans trying to take over banks or Car companies, bad, Obama doing it, genius.

Bush bailing out the Banks was bad, Obama bailing out the car companies and paying off his cronies with a bill no one read, good.

You really got a serious hard on for BOOOOOOOOSHHH, Sarge.

Oh great! Yet another BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH thread.....

RetiredGySgt, the criticism of Obama began even before he took office. In the eyes of some people, he can't do anything right. In other eyes, he isn't good enough because he doesn't walk on water.

No one can seriously claim the criticism leveled at Bush was motivated by racism. But some of the anger for Obama certainly is. I don't deny that fear over the economy has fueled a lot of it, as has the oil spill, etc. But for many it certainly seems to me they feel outrage that our prez is a Black guy -- and that is their real issue.

Obama ain't perfect. Far from it. But bones is right -- how much do you think would be different if McCain had won? Apart from the racist remarks?

RTG, if I EVER am facing an army of EVIL STRAWMEN, you will be the man I call on for help.

Nobody on this board can kick the stuffing out of strawmen like you can, dude.

Must be all that USMC training you've had.

RTG, if I EVER am facing an army of EVIL STRAWMEN, you will be the man I call on for help.

Nobody on this board can kick the stuffing out of strawmen like you can, dude.

Must be all that USMC training you've had.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh great! Yet another BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH thread.....

You would think BOOOOOOOSH was his son ... or late husband ...

Forum List

Back