Discussion/Message Boards

Six, not counting two or three that weren't what I expected. I still contribute semi-regularly on another but it is way over-moderated. It's like, "oooooh I sense hostility - this thread locked - admin."

I really enjoy your commentary, LuckyDan. And OMG! Those *hot* avs of yours...lol :tongue: Urbane and sophisticated and sexy as hell. :tongue: lol

OH Aqua I don't remember what year maybe it was on 2004 I was a member there. Bill was going to visit the white house and he asked his members to post their questions and he would select a few to answer via on video. He answered mine. LOL What was the question I posed> "When you are at the white house do you think you can take a something and send it to me. After all I paid for it." He laughed and had fun with the answer.

This is the only one I come to regularly now but I've been a part of half a dozen political forums over the years, a few sports forums and an occasional investing board.

I've come to the conclusion that message boards are bad for me because I have spent many, many hours here that I could have been doing something more productive. That's why I've never become a paid member since I feel I'm feeding an addiction that I should kick. But I'm lazy and I'm weak, so here I am.

This is the only one I come to regularly now but I've been a part of half a dozen political forums over the years, a few sports forums and an occasional investing board.

I've come to the conclusion that message boards are bad for me because I have spent many, many hours here that I could have been doing something more productive. That's why I've never become a paid member since I feel I'm feeding an addiction that I should kick. But I'm lazy and I'm weak, so here I am.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Six, not counting two or three that weren't what I expected. I still contribute semi-regularly on another but it is way over-moderated. It's like, "oooooh I sense hostility - this thread locked - admin."

I really enjoy your commentary, LuckyDan. And OMG! Those *hot* avs of yours...lol :tongue: Urbane and sophisticated and sexy as hell. :tongue: lol

Thanks, Mom. I'll call you tomorrow.

MOM? *looks around the room*

OH Aqua I don't remember what year maybe it was on 2004 I was a member there. Bill was going to visit the white house and he asked his members to post their questions and he would select a few to answer via on video. He answered mine. LOL What was the question I posed> "When you are at the white house do you think you can take a something and send it to me. After all I paid for it." He laughed and had fun with the answer.

Great story...glad you shared with us.

Bill is cool. Of them all, he is the one I would date. He is smart, funny, stimulating and powerful. I can handle that. :lol: :lol: And at 5'7", his 6'4" could really handle me...:lol: :lol:

You can call me anything you like but never call me Mom. Everyone in my house calls me Mom and it has gotten OLD. :lol:

HA!!!! Never mind the call...just send the damn RENT!!!!! :meow:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE_Sc1Wags]YouTube - Eurythmics Sweet Dreams[/ame]

Forum List

Back