Discussion/Message Boards

Just this one. I usually stick to one until it gets destroyed by hostile forces like the first two I was on. This is my third.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
real chat room....not this message board crap...hear me gunny...i want a real time chat board.... i dont know why you are so anti chat room...so one real chat room and two message boards...i have been on yahoo....damn that place sucks and paltalk...didnt care for that much...

so chat room on excite

regional message board

this one

I have been on several, but I usually just harass one at a time.

The first one I was on was the fanboard for Megatokyo.

I'm currently active on three, though I have been a member of dozens over the years.

Modded and admined a few, too.

hmm..

3?

A Sports one, which got disbanded..

Then a Political Forum called "Speak Free America" (Some people on here used to be on there, before it got out of control.)

And Currently Active on this one. One of the best if not the best Message Board around..

Good thread. I got hooked on this stuff in 2004 when I wandered into the Hannity board by mistake. I am still active there under another name, but rarely post there any more - it basically went to hell.

Since 2004, I have probably been a member of eight or nine political message boards. The majority of them were what I would call satellite boards that sprung up when a small band of disgruntled posters from one board decided to go out and open up their own board. Boards like that usually don't last too long.

This Board is clearly the best of them all. In spite of the obligatory number of jerks, intelligent discussion is available. The format is great. Lots of forums. Well run.

At the tone leave your message!

Gosh I remember my first board. It was Bill O'Reilly and I paid the big bucks to be a member and within a month I got so pissed off at O'Reilly that I canceled my membership. Little did I know that it was effective immediately even though I had paid for a full YEAR.

Good thread. I got hooked on this stuff in 2004 when I wandered into the Hannity board by mistake. I am still active there under another name, but rarely post there any more - it basically went to hell.

Since 2004, I have probably been a member of eight or nine political message boards. The majority of them were what I would call satellite boards that sprung up when a small band of disgruntled posters from one board decided to go out and open up their own board. Boards like that usually don't last too long.

This Board is clearly the best of them all. In spite of the obligatory number of jerks, intelligent discussion is available. The format is great. Lots of forums. Well run.
So your screen name on Hannity is the guy named "Robo" I keep hearing about? :lol:

Thanks for a great response, George, buddy.* :eusa_clap:

Gosh I remember my first board. It was Bill O'Reilly and I paid the big bucks to be a member and within a month I got so pissed off at O'Reilly that I canceled my membership. Little did I know that it was effective immediately even though I had paid for a full YEAR.

HAHAHA Terry. Same thing almost happened to me. I got upset recently with his show, and changed my premium member status settings NOT to auto-renew. So I am stiil there.

HOWEVER!! Tonight I became so upset with Laura the mouth and voice Ingraham, way over talking her guests, so that I don't even know what they had to say and I had wanted to hear. She must have had too much caffeine or something because I have never heard her this bad. I put the show on mute and left the room, not even finishing watching. Her voice was getting to me. It was like she was really into hearing herself. I have never stopped watching Bill's show when he was on. I also often do agree with Laura...it is just her voice grates my nerves ( as does Hannity's ) and tonight she was more talkative than ever!

Last edited:

HAHAHA Terry. Same thing almost happened to me. I got upset recently with his show, and changed my premium member status settings NOT to auto-renew. So I am stiil there.

HOWEVER!! Tonight I became so upset with Laura the mouth and voice Ingraham, way over talking her guests, so that I don't even know what they had to say and I had wanted to hear. She must have had too much caffeine or something because I have never heard her this bad. I put the show on mute and left the room, not even finishing watching. Her voice was getting to me. It was like she was really into hearing herself. I have never stopped watching Bill's show when he was on. I also often do agree with Laura...it is just her voice grates my nerves ( as does Hannity's ) and tonight she was more talkative than ever!
I had it on while in my office heard the tone and shouting but wasn't paying attention to what was said. I'll watch the repeat late tonight.

I get like that a lot also with voices. Hannity I cannot listen to him anymore. It isn't the message it is his voice.

I am kind of proud of myself though. I went 4 days without watching any news what so ever!

Forum List

Back