Discussion - ERROR ..... ooops

n0spam4me

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2014
Planet Earth
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Error
I get this message when attempting to access the 9/11 conspiracy thread under the "conspiracies" section ..... whats up with that? Suppression of data?

and as we all know ..... Big Brother is a Voyeur!

I get this message when attempting to access the 9/11 conspiracy thread under the "conspiracies" section ..... whats up with that? Suppression of data?

It's the illuminati!!! They've come for USMB!!! :eek:

Yes and we have thwarted their efforts.

The issue should be resolved. Please report back any redirects like this and @ mention me. Thanks!

:eusa_shhh:

Come on C_K, if you really cared NoSpam would have some new heavy duty tin foil by now. ;)
Look, lets just say that some things are better left unsaid. Lets just chalk this one up as a "forum issue".

BTW saveliberty where did you get that cool picture hanging behind you?

OK, I'm not really a software geek so I really don't understand the details but WHY should it matter if I'm running WIN95, or a prototype version of WIN10,
or for that matter WHY is it that periodically my machine tells me that I must up-grade my "flash player" in order to access youtube videos, NOTHING is stable here ..... I protest .... doesn't do any good, but I protest!

Forum List

Back