Debate Now Discussion about Fake News.

Iā€™ve asked this directly to some people and they refused to respond. So I thought Iā€™d give the topic itā€™s own thread and see where it goes. Iā€™m guessing not far.

The Rules.

1). A simple yes or no answer will suffice. Feel free to expound to your heartā€™s content.
2). Please do not say, ā€œYes (or no) but what about _________________? Are THEY fake news? The thread is about Infowars.com. I bring it up because it seems to be our Presidentā€™s site of choice for information.
3). I thank you in advance for your input.

Here is the thesis:

Is INFOWARS a fake news site?

Govt Insider Confirms Israelā€™s Role In 9/11 Attacks!

9/11: CIA Likely Built Remote-Controlled Commercial Jets in Aircraft Boneyard

Trump: Bush Knew In Advance 9/11 Was Coming

A simple ā€œyesā€ or ā€œnoā€ answer please.

Here....this might help. :)

16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won

Talking about "fake news" involving one outlet doesn't seem fair, when it would be hard to find some that don't produce bullshit.
In a nutshell, when has a liberal ever been fair?
its both sides. People will counter a CNN article with an info wars. Whats the difference?

One difference is this.

Here is the headline from INFOWARS:

The ā€œgovernment insiderā€ he is citing is Steve Pieciznik (sp). The words ā€œgovernment insiderā€ would indicate to me, at least, that the guy is in the government. Right? Wikipedia says that Steve hasnā€™t been in the federal government since 1988 at the latest. It doesnā€™t say ā€œforever government insiderā€ or any such thing.

You may find that in a CNN by-line but at no point does Jones explain that this guy hasnā€™t been an ā€œinsiderā€ in over 3 decades.

Talking about "fake news" involving one outlet doesn't seem fair, when it would be hard to find some that don't produce bullshit.
In a nutshell, when has a liberal ever been fair?
its both sides. People will counter a CNN article with an info wars. Whats the difference?

One difference is this.

Here is the headline from INFOWARS:

The ā€œgovernment insiderā€ he is citing is Steve Pieciznik (sp). The words ā€œgovernment insiderā€ would indicate to me, at least, that the guy is in the government. Right? Wikipedia says that Steve hasnā€™t been in the federal government since 1988 at the latest. It doesnā€™t say ā€œforever government insiderā€ or any such thing.

You may find that in a CNN by-line but at no point does Jones explain that this guy hasnā€™t been an ā€œinsiderā€ in over 3 decades.
So they lie and mislead like all the rest, but you believe everything the rest prints.

Fake News for Donald Trump is anything uncomplimentary to him.
No, it's clear to those who want to see it, that most of the media print crap against him. If you don't think all those "undisclosed sources" are a problem, then you are part of the problem.

The good news is the lying media has gone so far over the top on Trump that the people have finally seen who is the real liar in the room.

Iā€™ve asked this directly to some people and they refused to respond. So I thought Iā€™d give the topic itā€™s own thread and see where it goes. Iā€™m guessing not far.

The Rules.

1). A simple yes or no answer will suffice. Feel free to expound to your heartā€™s content.
2). Please do not say, ā€œYes (or no) but what about _________________? Are THEY fake news? The thread is about Infowars.com. I bring it up because it seems to be our Presidentā€™s site of choice for information.
3). I thank you in advance for your input.

Here is the thesis:

Is INFOWARS a fake news site?

9/11: CIA Likely Built Remote-Controlled Commercial Jets in Aircraft Boneyard

Trump: Bush Knew In Advance 9/11 Was Coming

A simple ā€œyesā€ or ā€œnoā€ answer please.

Not as fake as CNN. No extortion on private citizens yet. Also, they don't pretend to be unbiased.

Forum List

Back