CDZ Discuss linked video on the Democrats and Blacks.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I have not fact checked everything said here, and believe it to be actually not stating enough about the social policies that has decimated the black race in this country, but this video is quite damning.

Please discuss the VALIDITY of the claims.
1) Are they true?
2) If not, specifically how are they not true.
3) Without attacking PragerU... it is well known the left hates them. SPECIFICALLY ADDRESS the video and not the maker.

Thanks

I suspect that the video is mostly true. I look forward to a civil discussion about the two parties and race; something that can not take place in the race relations forum.

I would say there is truth that is presented in the video. My parents moved our family from the north down to Georgia, and a year after that to Florida. I saw too much hatred of blacks and the corresponding violence that went with that hatred. We learned in school of Democratic Alabama Governor, George Wallace, stand in the door to prevent blacks from attending the the University of Alabama. I remember that it wasn't taught neutrally, but with a definite idea that Wallace was right.

I would suspect that, while not as bad or open, this same hatred simmers in different sectors of the South.

It’s opening is 100% disingenuous and an outright LIE. The racists who were in the south flipped parties with the republicans “southern strategy”. Taking credit for the movement in the Republican Party for civil rights before that is a joke everyone knows. With that opening I can’t make it passed 00:00:28 into this tripe. Nice try. Not really.

It’s opening is 100% disingenuous and an outright LIE. The racists who were in the south flipped parties with the republicans “southern strategy”. Taking credit for the movement in the Republican Party for civil rights before that is a joke everyone knows. With that opening I can’t make it passed 00:00:28 into this tripe. Nice try. Not really.

READ
: I found the first thing I could disagree with, so I wouldn't have to upset my preconceived idea it is all Republicans fault.

I have not fact checked everything said here, and believe it to be actually not stating enough about the social policies that has decimated the black race in this country

Are Blacks better off in other countries? If so, where?

Name me your three favorite Republican civil rights leaders.

All of the Republican members who voted for the 4 main Civil Rights Acts. If not for Republicans, they would not have passed.
One of the lies often stated is "more Democrats voted for Civil Rights than Republicans". Technically true. But with more context, Republicans as a percentage outvoted Democrats. The only reason more Dems voted was, at the time, they heavily outnumbered Republicans.
Anyone who doesn't know of the literally 1000's of Republican officials involved in civil rights at all levels of government and fighting against Democrats, especially in the south, is an idiot.

Forum List

Back