Discovered Trump Picture Will Change Everything You Thought You Knew [It’s Going Viral] VIDEO

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I can hear the Rino's ROARING from NYC!!!!

First, Republicans tried calling Donald Trump too conservative. When that didn’t work, they started calling him too liberal.
The fact that Trump occasionally donated to Democrats (usually Democrats who could help him get real estate built in New York, mind you) has caused many of his rivals to accuse Trump of being a lefty, ridiculous as that may sound.
However, one recently-unearthed picture tells the truth about The Donald:
Screen_Shot_2015-07-31_at_10.36.48_PM.png

Yes, that’s Trump, posing with the greatest Republican president since Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan. And Reagan was certainly no lefty or RINO.
If that’s not enough, here’s video of Trump praising Reagan during an interview on Fox News:

Need some more? President Reagan’s own son, Michael Reagan, says that Trump reminds him of his dad in many ways.
“I want to see, and America wants to see, that campaign that says, ‘You know something, this is where I want to take America. I am passionate about it. These are my issues. This is what I want to do,'” Michael Reagan said in an interview on Newsmax TV.
“That’s why America right now has surrounded Trump, in this case, because he’s off the cuff and he speaks from his own passion.”
Even Sarah Palin has come out and talked about the similarities between Trump and Reagan in a column for Breitbart.
“Shouts of, ‘But he donated to Democrats!’ won’t sway Trump enthusiasts,” Palin wrote. “The man built a skyscraper in New York City – of course, he had donated to Democrats. If he was building it in Salt Lake City, I’m sure he would have donated to Republicans.
“‘But he changed his mind on positions!’ Reagan had been an FDR Democrat,” she continued. “Should we hold that against him or be grateful he saw the light?”
It didn’t work when Trump’s GOP primary opponents called him too conservative. And, from the way things sound, it won’t work when they call him too liberal, either.
Maybe it’s time for the Republicans to start listening to Trump instead of blindly bashing him. Perhaps, for once, they’ll understand what conservatives actually want from our leaders.

PHOTO Discovered Trump Picture Will Change Everything You Thought You Knew ... It s Going Viral

Okay. Getting real. I like Trump. I would vote for him. I doubt that he is another Ronald Reagan.

I do like the way he is poking a stick in the political anthill.

I can hear the Rino's ROARING from NYC!!!!

First, Republicans tried calling Donald Trump too conservative. When that didn’t work, they started calling him too liberal.
The fact that Trump occasionally donated to Democrats (usually Democrats who could help him get real estate built in New York, mind you) has caused many of his rivals to accuse Trump of being a lefty, ridiculous as that may sound.
However, one recently-unearthed picture tells the truth about The Donald:
Screen_Shot_2015-07-31_at_10.36.48_PM.png

Yes, that’s Trump, posing with the greatest Republican president since Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan. And Reagan was certainly no lefty or RINO.
If that’s not enough, here’s video of Trump praising Reagan during an interview on Fox News:

Need some more? President Reagan’s own son, Michael Reagan, says that Trump reminds him of his dad in many ways.
“I want to see, and America wants to see, that campaign that says, ‘You know something, this is where I want to take America. I am passionate about it. These are my issues. This is what I want to do,'” Michael Reagan said in an interview on Newsmax TV.
“That’s why America right now has surrounded Trump, in this case, because he’s off the cuff and he speaks from his own passion.”
Even Sarah Palin has come out and talked about the similarities between Trump and Reagan in a column for Breitbart.
“Shouts of, ‘But he donated to Democrats!’ won’t sway Trump enthusiasts,” Palin wrote. “The man built a skyscraper in New York City – of course, he had donated to Democrats. If he was building it in Salt Lake City, I’m sure he would have donated to Republicans.
“‘But he changed his mind on positions!’ Reagan had been an FDR Democrat,” she continued. “Should we hold that against him or be grateful he saw the light?”
It didn’t work when Trump’s GOP primary opponents called him too conservative. And, from the way things sound, it won’t work when they call him too liberal, either.
Maybe it’s time for the Republicans to start listening to Trump instead of blindly bashing him. Perhaps, for once, they’ll understand what conservatives actually want from our leaders.

PHOTO Discovered Trump Picture Will Change Everything You Thought You Knew ... It s Going Viral

One had half a brain at the time, and Trump is even less lucky.

• Banned
:lol:

So Trump is a "real" Conservative because he took a picture with Saint Reagan?

You guys are really getting ridiculous.

Here's a picture of Trump with the Clintons. That must prove he's a liberal, right?
trump_clinton.jpg
Senator from NY that could help him with business properties.... After all, he was a NYC businessman... What was Reagans ties to Trumps business?

I love Trump. He spits on political correctness. America needs that. We've become a bunch of pussies.

:lol:

So Trump is a "real" Conservative because he took a picture with Saint Reagan?

You guys are really getting ridiculous.

Here's a picture of Trump with the Clintons. That must prove he's a liberal, right?
trump_clinton.jpg
Well, there you go again, assigning statements to other posters they didn't make.

The fact that Trump has supported both Republicans and Democrats shows he can work with both parties and isn't a slave to either. That's one of Reagan's qualities that made him one of the most effective presidents in history.

The fact that Trump has supported both Republicans and Democrats shows he can work with both parties and isn't a slave to either. That's one of Reagan's qualities that made him one of the most effective presidents in history.
Most effective in history, got any real proof, or is that just an opinion...??

Reagan did fine, but he couldn't get the GOP nomination now if he went to Africa, and hunted Obama.

I gotta say, the loony left's "shiny object" fascination with Mr. Trump has lasted far longer than any their previous man-crushes. Perhaps they really ARE shitting their panties over his growing popularity!

Ask the millions of people he liberated when he brought down the Soviet Empire. Ask the 20 million people who found jobs as a result of his economic policies. Ask the voters who gave him a second term.

e1984_ecmap.GIF

Ask the millions of people he liberated when he brought down the Soviet Empire. Ask the 20 million people who found jobs as a result of his economic policies. Ask the voters who gave him a second term.

e1984_ecmap.GIF
That was voters, shows nothing about job performance...

I love Trump. He spits on political correctness. America needs that. We've become a bunch of pussies.
Your labia is showing...

If you're that close to someone else's crotch...
I don't need glasses....

Than you obviously didnt mastuerbate enough as a child,are your palms hairy?
not yet...

Mine look like I jack off with Rogain....

Forum List

Back