Discovered a new zombie survival game that doesn't suck

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

It's a 15 dollar xbox exclusive that will be available on the 5th for download. Granted I have yet to try it but all the professional reviewers that have have spoke very highly of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome...

Unfortunately, the new games...even playstation 2 games...move so fast they give me motion sickness...

I might have the last operational PS1. :lol:

X-Box charges an annual fee, correct?
Is that for each game or just a one-time fee.

60 bucks a year for online access. But this game doesn't have multiplayer....YET. They said if it sells well they are going to put out an mmo.

As to the fee. I don't think you need it to download this game. Besides that Xbox 360 offers a 30 day free membership for new subscribers that have never been online. Not too mention the tons of free apps you get with a live subscription. Free movies on occasion as well as UFC free fights. This fall xbox is launching an exclusive deal with the NFL that cost them 400 millionand Iincludes your fantasy league stuff incorporated into the games while they play live. Im stoked

Check out my xbox reveal thread if you're interested in the sports aspect

Nah but thanks.

So if PS3 is free why would anyone get an Xbocks?

I have a ps3 as well. First, this game is exclusive to xbox. Second, ps3 service online is crap compared to 360. Its been hacked to the point the service was down 30 days +. It has constant updates that take FOREVER. And it offers virtually no entertainment apps by comparison.

I play on it on occasion but the old saying you get what you pay for couldn't ring more true. Besides xbox is like 14 cents a day. If someone can't afford that they shouldn't be gaming to begin with

My real life has largely been a zombie survival game so far. And it is a fukn single player game as well. Well, I don´t need it also virtual :D

Forum List

Back