Disco sucks

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
There is that famous film at a baseball stadium where everybody is smashing up their records.

What caused all that ?

Disco brought us many, many great records.

The need to be able to more than shuffle sightly from side to side was added pressure but it was all about glamour and escape in my opinion.

Jazz/funk fusion sucks in my opinion and I have spent a long time studying this.

A DJ publicity stunt, coupled with an owner at the time that was also known for publicity stunts caused that.

And beer. lots and lots of beer.

It wasnt seen as cool at the time and I was mainly listening to new wave/punk. But I am more likely to be playing some disco hits in the car these days.Sister Sledge and Chic at the moment.

I didn't see that famous film. Disco was lively. Different. Kind of fun.

People who say something sucks really aren't saying much. I suspect they just like mouthing the word.

There is that famous film at a baseball stadium where everybody is smashing up their records.

What caused all that ?

The need to be able to more than shuffle sightly from side to side was added pressure but it was all about glamour and escape in my opinion.

Jazz/funk fusion sucks in my opinion and I have spent a long time studying this.

Disco was the music of the underground queer faction of that day that went mainstream when butch queer John Travolta took it mainstream with Saturday Night Fever.......no kidding.

A DJ publicity stunt, coupled with an owner at the time that was also known for publicity stunts caused that.

And beer. lots and lots of beer.
Lots of cheap beer....I think it was "dime" night? It was something really ridiculously cheap...that incident might have lead to more expensive beer and being cut off after the 7th inning....

What caused all that ?

Disco was the music of the underground queer faction of that day that went mainstream when butch queer John Travolta took it mainstream with Saturday Night Fever.......no kidding.

I am not kidding about disco being the music of the gays. I had the opportunity to listen to lecture from a former insider that belonged to a secret society and was in the music industry. He was in the game BIG time until he became a Christian. He also gave incredible proof that the 60's music that gave rise to the controlled opposition of the bogus Vietnam War that came out of Laurel Canyon, California was CIA. Every major band had military ties. Jim Morrison's dad was involved with the bogus "Gulf of Tonkin" incident. David Crosby's dad was military intel. The Mommas and the Poppas parents were military...the list is huge and they all came from Laurel Canyon....look it up and do your own research. Rock music has always been a tool of rebellion.
The Beatles and the Rolling Stones were products of the Tavistock Institute that specialized in propaganda, You had the clean cut "girly boys" in the Beatles and the "bad boys" of rock and roll in the Rolling Stones...good cop, bad cop and it was all just a psy-op.......holy shit...I made that rhyme...LOL!

It wasnt seen as cool at the time and I was mainly listening to new wave/punk. But I am more likely to be playing some disco hits in the car these days.Sister Sledge and Chic at the moment.
Someone take these dreams away, and leave them for another day..

Someone take these dreams away,
That point me to another day,
A duel of personalities,
That stretch all true realities.

That keep calling me,
They keep calling me,
Keep on calling me,
They keep calling me.

Where figures from the past stand tall,
And mocking voices ring the halls.
Imperialistic house of prayer,
Conquistadors who took their share.

That keep calling me,
They keep calling me,
Keep on calling me,
They keep calling me.

Calling me, calling me, calling me, calling me.

They keep calling me,
Keep on calling me,
They keep calling me,
They keep calling me.

What caused all that ?

I am not kidding about disco being the music of the gays. I had the opportunity to listen to lecture from a former insider that belonged to a secret society and was in the music industry. He was in the game BIG time until he became a Christian. He also gave incredible proof that the 60's music that gave rise to the controlled opposition of the bogus Vietnam War that came out of Laurel Canyon, California was CIA. Every major band had military ties. Jim Morrison's dad was involved with the bogus "Gulf of Tonkin" incident. David Crosby's dad was military intel. The Mommas and the Poppas parents were military...the list is huge and they all came from Laurel Canyon....look it up and do your own research. Rock music has always been a tool of rebellion.
The Beatles and the Rolling Stones were products of the Tavistock Institute that specialized in propaganda, You had the clean cut "girly boys" in the Beatles and the "bad boys" of rock and roll in the Rolling Stones...good cop, bad cop and it was all just a psy-op.......holy shit...I made that rhyme...LOL!
So the Stones and the Beatles were just lucky enough to be fed songs by somebody nobody has ever heard of. And made whole careers out of it.It doesnt work like that Dale. Not everything is staged.

What caused all that ?

So the Stones and the Beatles were just lucky enough to be fed songs by somebody nobody has ever heard of. And made whole careers out of it.It doesnt work like that Dale. Not everything is staged.

Yeah, it was real complicated to write songs like "I Wanna Hold You Hand" (rolls eyes). Do your own fucking research about the Tavistock Institute. Here is an except by one my favorite authors Dr.John Coleman that worked in for British intel with access to all kinds of material and he spent twenty years on research before he ever wrote his book 'The Committee of 300". His research mirrors that of someone that was a big time player and insider by the name of Ricky Ray. Reda this and tell me that this doesn't ring true to you.....

An outstanding example of social conditioning to accept change, even when it is recognized as unwelcome change by the large population group in the sights of Stanford Research Institute, was the "advent" of the BEATLES. The Beatles were brought to the United States as part of a social experiment which would subject large population groups to brainwashing of which they were not even aware.

When Tavistock brought the Beatles to the United States nobody could have imagined the cultural disaster that was to follow in their wake. The Beatles were an integral part of "THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY," a living organism which sprang From "THE CHANGING IMAGES OF MAN," URH (489)-2150-Policy Research Report No. 4/4/74. Policy Report pre-pared by SRI Center for the study of Social Policy, Director, Professor Willis Harmon.

The phenomenon of the Beatles was not a spontaneous rebellion by youth against the old social system. Instead it was a carefully crafted plot to introduce by a conspiratorial body which could not be identified, a highly destructive and divisive element into a large population group targeted for change against its will. New words and new phrases--prepared by Tavistock(1)-- were introduced to America along with the Beatles. Words such as "rock" in relation to music sounds, "teenager," "cool," "discovered" and "pop music" were a lexicon of disguised code words signifying the acceptance of drugs and arrived with and accompanied the Beatles wherever they went, to be "discovered" by "teenagers." Incidentally, the word "teenagers" was never used until just before the Beatles arrived on the scene, courtesy of the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations.

As in the case of gang wars, nothing could or would have been accomplished without the cooperation of the media, especially the electronic media and, in particular, the scurrilous Ed Sullivan who had been coached by the conspirators as to the role he was to play. Nobody would have paid much attention to the motley crew from Liverpool and the 12-atonal system of "music" that was to follow had it not been for an overabundance of press exposure. The 12-atonal system consisted of heavy, repetitive sounds, taken from the music of the cult of Dionysus and the Baal priesthood by Adorno and given a "modern" flavor by this special friend of the Queen of England and hence the Committee of 300.

Tavistock and its Stanford Research Center created trigger words which then came into general usage around "rock music" and its fans. Trigger words created a distinct new break-away largely young population group which was persuaded by social engineering and conditioning to believe that the Beatles really were their favorite group. All trigger words devised in the context of "rock music" were designed for mass control of the new targeted group, the youth of America.

The Beatles did a perfect job, or perhaps it would be more correct to say that Tavistock and Stanford did a perfect job, the Beatles merely reacting like trained robots "with a little help from their friends"--code words for using drugs and making it "cool." The Beatles became a highly visible "new type"-- more Tavistock jargon--and as such it was not long before the group made new styles (fads in clothing, hairstyles and language usage) which upset the older generation, as was intended. This was part of the "fragmentation-maladaptation" process worked out by Willis Harmon and his team of social scientists and genetic engineering tinkerers and put into action.

The role of the print and electronic media in our society is crucial to the success of brainwashing large population groups. Gang wars ended in Los Angeles in 1966 as the media withdrew its coverage. The same thing will happen with the current wave of gang wars in Los Angeles. Street gangs will wither on the vine once media saturation coverage is toned down and then completely withdrawn. As in 1966, the issue would become "burned out." Street gangs will have served their purpose of creating turbulence and insecurity. Exactly the same pattern will be followed in the case of "rock" music. Deprived of media attention, it will eventually take its place in history.

Following the Beatles, who incidentally were put together by the Tavistock Institute, came other "Made in England" rock groups, who, like the Beatles, had Theo Adorno write their cult lyrics and compose all the "music." I hate to use these beautiful words in the context of "Beatlemania"; it reminds me of how wrongly the word "lover" is used when referring to the filthy interaction between two homosexuals writhing in pigswill. To call "rock" music, is an insult, likewise the language used in "rock lyrics."

Tavistock and Stanford Research then embarked on the second phase of the work commissioned by the Committee of 300. This new phase turned up the heat for social change in America. As quickly as the Beatles had appeared on the American scene, so too did the "beat generation," trigger words designed to separate and fragment society. The media now focused its attention on the "beat generation." Other Tavistock-coined words came seemingly out of nowhere: "beatniks," "hippies," "flower children" became part of the vocabulary of America. It became popular to "drop out" and wear dirty jeans, go about with long unwashed hair. The "beat generation" cut itself off from main-stream America. They became just as infamous as the cleaner Beatles before them.

The newly-created group and its "lifestyle" swept millions of young Americans into the cult. American youth underwent a radical revolution without ever being aware of it, while the older generation stood by helplessly, unable to identify the source of the crisis, and thus reacting in a maladaptive manner against its manifestation, which were drugs of all types, marijuana, and later Lysergic acid, "LSD," so conveniently provided for them by the Swiss pharmaceutical company, SANDOZ, following the discovery by one of its chemists, Albert Hoffman, how to make synthetic ergotamine, a powerful mind-altering drug. The Committee of 300 financed the project through one of their banks, S. C. Warburg, and the drug was carried to America by the philosopher, Aldous Huxley.

It wasnt seen as cool at the time and I was mainly listening to new wave/punk. But I am more likely to be playing some disco hits in the car these days.Sister Sledge and ]Chic at the moment.
Someone take these dreams away, and leave them for another day..
Not really a huge fan.
So what new wave?

The Clash was yet another over-hyped band with mediocre musicians at best....if it wasn't for MTV playing "Rock The Kasbah" video in regular rotation, no one would give a fuck about that band. I can name a hundred bands and acts that were infinitely more talented than these "punk rockers".....

Forum List

Back