Disclaimer.

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
Anything I say about liberals, is not mean to be an attack on all liberals, or any one on this board. Please do not take anything I say as a personal attack. I consider 99.9% of you friends, and if you are offended by something I say, I am willing to apologize, and we can discuss it. All i ask, youre open to my ideas, im open to youre ideas.

I mean no dis-respect.

Anything I say about liberals, is not mean to be an attack on all liberals, or any one on this board. Please do not take anything I say as a personal attack. I consider 99.9% of you friends, and if you are offended by something I say, I am willing to apologize, and we can discuss it. All i ask, youre open to my ideas, im open to youre ideas.

I mean no dis-respect.

You have got to be two different people. Seriously. Is it you and your brother or something?

Don't take it as an attack, but I have read posts like this before, then later read some of the most vicious attacks on the board from you minutes later.

You have got to be two different people. Seriously. Is it you and your brother or something?

Don't take it as an attack, but I have read posts like this before, then later read some of the most vicious attacks on the board from you minutes later.

You've noticed that too? Weird that post was. :eusa_silenced:

Shh! You're not supposed to remember that.. :lol:

let me explain. I have an anger management problem, and a communication problem. I tend to either blow up, or be completly passive, and tonight im going to communication class. I have been to many anger management classes, and i probably should go back lol.

Im frustrated, that I dont know how to say things right, without being personally attacked, and yeah, im overly sensitive, that is true.

In real life, people dont seem to listen to me, or try to understand me, just because im too harsh or over passionate. Im sorry if you dont like me, but Im just trying to do the best i can.

Try not to judge ok. I have o.c.d. Obsessive compuslive disorder and aspbergers syndrome. So basically, I have some issues.

Im not crazy*, but If i dont take my meds, i become very annoying, thank god for meds.

* according to my psycologist and psychiatrist.

let me explain. I have an anger management problem, and a communication problem. I tend to either blow up, or be completly passive, and tonight im going to communication class. I have been to many anger management classes, and i probably should go back lol.

Im frustrated, that I dont know how to say things right, without being personally attacked, and yeah, im overly sensitive, that is true.

In real life, people dont seem to listen to me, or try to understand me, just because im too harsh or over passionate. Im sorry if you dont like me, but Im just trying to do the best i can.

The best thing for somebody with anger management issues is to communicate on a board like this. You can take your time, write something well. Don't post if it sounds like you are trying to insult people.

You could come across as one of the calmest humans alive if you just use a bit of patience.

my point, I would appreciate it, if you would try to be a little more understanding, and a little less judgmental.

Thank You

my point, I would appreciate it, if you would try to be a little more understanding, and a little less judgmental.

Thank You

and my point, YOU might try writing and waiting before hitting 'submit.' Just a reasonable suggestion for your problem. BTW, one I've been trying to follow myself.

Thank You Very Much

The best thing for somebody with anger management issues is to communicate on a board like this. You can take your time, write something well. Don't post if it sounds like you are trying to insult people.

You could come across as one of the calmest humans alive if you just use a bit of patience.

Forum List

Back