Disband the air force!!!!11!!

Last edited:
Ummmm, yea, it is.

No, it's not.

The Army is. The Navy is. The Militias are. The Coast Guard and the Air Force are not.

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
To provide and maintain a Navy;
To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
It's defending the country

Not constitutionally. You want an air force, change the constitution.

Or are you now proposing a 'living constitution' like some kind of liberocommieprogressive?

Irrelevent. It says "Armies" which can be defined as: "a large number of people united for some specific purpose." And I'm sure if Airplanes had been invented in 1789 then they would have put them in there. The Air Force is a large number of people united for a specific purpose, to control the skies. And by the way, the Air Force probably has many if not more ground and land based troops that follow another definition of "Armies" :"a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state"

Last edited:
I'd love to see where the following military items are in the constitution:

Machine Guns
Cannons
Tanks
Medics
Radios

and...
and...
and...

The list just rolls on of dumbass Alinsky shit that fails when you put it up to the sniff test.

What about Government cheese ?

I would not go there. That gets into subsidizing the private sector which we have been doing for years and THAT IS NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION! Of course we have phased a lot of the dairy subsidies out. Of course if our farmers cannot afford to do it without subsidies I'm sure the South Americans would love to have the market. Canadians too.

Show us where ObamaCare is in the Constitution.

How about provide for the general welfare at section 8, in the same clause that says congress has the power to provide for the common defense?

The constitution is a slippery little devil, for sure.
It's provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare.

Provide means that the government WILL do this task. Promote means it will enable the citizenry to do this task.

Too few seem to know the difference. Some out of ignorance, too many out of deliberate deception.

Last edited:
Federalist No. 83
Every man of discernment must at once perceive the wide difference between SILENCE and ABOLITION.
The rules of legal interpretation are rules of COMMONSENSE, adopted by the courts in the construction of the laws. The true test, therefore, of a just application of them is its conformity to the source from which they are derived.

In this particular aurgument Hamilton was talking about trial by jury in civil trials. Where the US Constitution specifically stated criminal trial by jury is a right, there is silence on civil trials. This silence (just like no mention of air force) does not mean that it is not a right but that COMMON SENSE and the conformity of what is done is an inferred right or power. Hence, an air force is not specifically authorized but using common sense and in conforming with the power to raise and equip navies and armies infers the power to have an air force or a space force if we go into that.

Last edited:
I'd love to see where the following military items are in the constitution:

Machine Guns
Cannons
Tanks
Medics
Radios

and...
and...
and...

The list just rolls on of dumbass Alinsky shit that fails when you put it up to the sniff test.

Alinsky?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/150727-republicans-want-your-children-in-the-sweatshops.html

CON2593-18.jpg

Show me where the Air Force appears in the Constitution
During WW-II the name of that component of our military was the Army Air Corps. It's the same military component but the name has been partially changed in deference to the importance and uniqueness of air power.

It also is not commonly known that the Marine Corps is a branch of the Navy.

Was the Air Force around when the Constitution was written? And what about bacon cheeseburgers being legal? I don't think they are mentioned, therefore, they must be illegal.

Forum List

Back