Disaster for the US Workforce

Julia Preston on Twitter

Julia Preston.. you think she grew up like me or lives near me lol she is lefty ... if she wants to learn something have her talk to me about race and assimilation

Why? You evidently don't know anything about it.
I’m probably the words expert on assimilation l, race and culture
..... they have refused to assimilate ...

Incorrect. You are only revealing your own fear and weakness.

Again, I work very closely with immigrant communities every day and have for decades. You just glare from under your eyebrows at people you don't know with your head down, mumbling bitterly to yourself.

I know this subject very well. You only know that you're afraid.
you work with them in a professional manner. I grew up with them, Puerto Ricans Dominicans Haitians I went to Haitian high, Japanese Korean Ethiopian I’ll Salvadori Columbia Guatemalan .. I can go on and on. From eattings dinner at there houses, dating .. no one knows more then me...

You need to be alive for a few more decades before you can try to talk like that, kid. I have shoes with more experience than you. You've got nothing to say.
You are saying a lot haha .. just believe me and what I post or you are a racist haha

Julia Preston on Twitter

Julia Preston.. you think she grew up like me or lives near me lol she is lefty ... if she wants to learn something have her talk to me about race and assimilation

..... they have refused to assimilate ...

Again, I work very closely with immigrant communities every day and have for decades. You just glare from under your eyebrows at people you don't know with your head down, mumbling bitterly to yourself.

you work with them in a professional manner. I grew up with them, Puerto Ricans Dominicans Haitians I went to Haitian high, Japanese Korean Ethiopian I’ll Salvadori Columbia Guatemalan .. I can go on and on. From eattings dinner at there houses, dating .. no one knows more then me...

You need to be alive for a few more decades before you can try to talk like that, kid. I have shoes with more experience than you. You've got nothing to say.
You are saying a lot haha .. ...

Unlike you, I know a lot about this subject.
You need a lot of links from libs that live no where near poor illiterate immigrants

You need a lot of links from libs that live no where near poor illiterate immigrants

I don't need any links because, again, I work with said immigrants every single day and have for decades. Every kind of immigrant community in every way for a very long time. Longer than you have existed on this planet. I have provided links - many links - for your edification, however fruitless that may prove.

I don't need any links because, again, I work with said immigrants every single day and have for decades. Every kind of immigrant community in every way for a very long time. Longer than you have existed on this planet. I have provided links - many links - for your edification, however fruitless that may prove.
I don’t need links. Ha they don’t assimilate.. even Europeans .. it’s a concern .. thank god for trump

I don’t need links. Ha they don’t assimilate.. ...

In fact, they do.

In fact, they do.
Why is every multicultural part of Massachusetts high in crime?

In fact, they do.

Start a new thread for a new topic.

In fact, they do.

Lol mic drop

In fact, they do.

Lol mic drop

Pick up the mic and start a new thread if you want to discuss why every impoverished part of almost anywhere is high in crime, genius.

In fact, they do.

Lol mic drop

Pick up the mic and start a new thread if you want to discuss why every impoverished part of almost anywhere is high in crime, genius.
You still here lol go start your own thread haha

New Topics

Forum List

Back