Disaster areas, does the GOP believe letting them stay that way is good for the country?

how many times have you done these 2 topics?.....well at least you do what me and many others here say you do....you are consistent...

He must be really hitting the rock today.. that's rderp for you.
i wonder if they have any colorful names for dean at his work?...
Dean??? Work?????
giphy.gif

The recent hurricane disaster made me think of this thread.

When I started this thread 6 years ago, USMB Republicans screamed "Liar". They know better now. In fact, they are proud of their "let him die" personal beliefs. Hilarious. But I do wish they could come up with some better names to call me. The old ones have gotten boring.

When I started this thread 6 years ago, USMB Republicans screamed "Liar". They know better now. In fact, they are proud of their "let him die" personal beliefs. Hilarious. But I do wish they could come up with some better names to call me. The old ones have gotten boring.

But they still fit you to a T. I know no conservative that has a belief system of "let him die".

Now, go crawl back under your rock.

But they still fit you to a T. I know no conservative that has a belief system of "let him die".

Need I say more?

I presented video. You are calling all those conservatives liars?

6 years ago?....

Republicans say disaster victims should pay to be rescued - Google Search

After Katrina, Sandy and other disasters, Republicans have attempted to block disaster relief. Some even saying people should pay to be rescued.

Remember when they blocked this administration from investigating BP and felt it's Americans who should pay, not those who caused that terrible disaster.

Republicans say BP shouldn t pay - Google Search

It's not a secret. Republicans have been upfront when it comes to disasters and who should be helped.

So what happens when the government won't help? Disaster areas should stay disaster areas? We shouldn't rebuild? Why would Republicans think that would be good for the country? If an area isn't productive, won't it hurt the nation as a whole?

According to your theory San Francisco, Chicago and most of the South Eastern coast should be in ruins since they were all subject to major disasters before the government started dispensing swag pilfered from the tax payers to the people living in these areas.

How did San Francisco get rebuilt without money from the federal government?

Republicans say disaster victims should pay to be rescued - Google Search

After Katrina, Sandy and other disasters, Republicans have attempted to block disaster relief. Some even saying people should pay to be rescued.

Remember when they blocked this administration from investigating BP and felt it's Americans who should pay, not those who caused that terrible disaster.

Republicans say BP shouldn t pay - Google Search

It's not a secret. Republicans have been upfront when it comes to disasters and who should be helped.

So what happens when the government won't help? Disaster areas should stay disaster areas? We shouldn't rebuild? Why would Republicans think that would be good for the country? If an area isn't productive, won't it hurt the nation as a whole?

We had an employee call 911 when he was in our office and was having issues with chest pains....
An ambulance from FDNY responded and he was charged for it.
Despite Libs claim that stuff is free or should be..
Reality is....nothing is free....

Someone has to pay

It's not up to the government... Anyway we as a country don't have the money to waste or the time.
The country is broke...

Forum List

Back