Disarming Whitey .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
who owns most of the registered guns ?? law abiding white citizens thats who !! and a large % of these people do not subscribe to the liberal mind set . the left views us as the biggest opposition to big government !! we are the protectors of the constitution .

Im not familiar with Gun Rights and the consequences of owning guns or not owning guns. But I dont see why a civilian would Need heavy Military armour like heavy machine guns etc. In US People even own tanks etc. This is a bit odd.

who owns most of the registered guns ?? law abiding white citizens thats who !! and a large % of these people do not subscribe to the liberal mind set . the left views us as the biggest opposition to big government !! we are the protectors of the constitution .
PG County NAACP Opposes New Gun Offender Registry: DCist

You can see clearly that PG County said nothing about allowing the residents of the county to protect themselves while they were out and about. Damn, am I glad I left that county and the state of Maryland over 20 years ago. Yidnar, if you live in PG County I feel for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back