Disabled veteran who set himself on fire dies

i don't think anyone should make light about the dead but i think people on your side of the fence wrote the deinitive edition on how to play that game, hoss. how many times have you spoke out against the horrible things said about rachel corrie. even bringing her name up i fear will bring a torrent of "pancake" jokes. jews/zionists even made fun of iman al-hams.

have you ever made fun of rachel? i can't recall. of course, my opinion may be skewed by the fact that jews/zionists have so much more "material" to work with, what with the IDF's and the settler's penchant for running amok. what is the kill ratio on children by you guys now...somewhere in the neighbourhood of ten to one?

no offense, really and truly, but i would take your indignation much more seriously if you would try to be a bit more evenhanded in your expression of outrage.

do you think this man's desperation was any greater than that of a suicide bomber? i don't know?
No offense to you either, but I would take your indignation more seriously if on the AOL Middle East Discussion Board you would have condemned all the children murdered by Muslims in countries such as Iraq or Yemen. It's very nice and convenient for many just to overlook the enormous amount of children who have died by suicide and car bombers while in the marketplace, at funerals, praying in Mosques and Churches, etc. Can you just imagine how many children have died just in this conflict going on in Syria?

jt2

i had regularly condemned suicide bombings and will continue to do so but at the same time, i will try to understand what passions motivate men to so selflessly give themselves up for a cause.

i believe the name of the AOL board was "politics of israel" and for the most part, i try to keep my focus on the board that i am on, to the subject i am on.

i don't appreciate having the old board thrown in my face, especially when i am being lied about. i really have no defense other than to lie back. i am not going to do that. i am not even sure we are allowed to mention other boards.

what happened to me on that other board was horrific, so horrific in fact that when patrickcaturday very accuratly described it to defend me, he was edited. i understand that editing. . i suspect someone turned him in. i would endure such comments daily and every once in awhile i would respond back, and not in anger as people accuse me of. but in a very cold a deliberate way. i don't know. it would seem like condeming me for cold deliberation would be more damning than condemning me for a moment of passion. i did not make many responses, but i apparently did them very well. one woman said a one word response i had made, not a threat, not a profanity, not anything really but a word surrounded by the context of other posters, chilled her.

i think i can talk about my family. my father was a highly decorated army officer who fought in WWII and my mom was a red cross volunteer who also served in europe. some of the things said about them, and particularly the accusations that i was sexually abused by them and that they brought me up to be a NAZI are beyond my comprehension. i endured those comments, but when i would strike back, maybe once a month or so, i wasn't going to be halfstepping.

so why don't we drop the boolshite. you(pl) do these things everyday, denigrate muslims, denigrate arabs and persians, trash me (and caturday) occasionally because we are irish catholics and you (again pl) invoke the stereotypical "drunk" paddy stuff. thats all good, it is water off a duck's back...but when i make one comment about the attitude of jews towards african americans re a film roudy posted, make a comment about how jews were not well like in african amrican communities and that (again, i was speaking about the attitude expressed by roudy and that film), i hear all these shrill cries of feigned indignation.

some people, and i am one of them, are not fooled.
The name of the board you were posting on was called the Middle East Discussion Board, of which you and others instead of discussing what was going on in the Middle East, looked like you were trying to make it the Israel Bashing Board. Years ago you did post on the Politics of Israel Board, but in the last few years only a few of the old timers were on that board plus many people from Great Britain who lost their board. Now you can obsess over Israel and Palestine all you want. That is your prerogative. However, I hope you don't mind if I keep myself up to date of what is going on in the Middle East as well as Southeast Asia where many innocent people are being murdered in the name of a religion, whether these innocent people are Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists and even Muslims of different sects. If you are wondering what is the mind set of suicide bombers, why not find some Shiites and Sunnis in the U.S. and ask them why they kill each other via suicide bombers or car bombings? As far as you feel people are denigrating Muslims, you, yourself, have never seemed to have any problem with people denigrating the Jews.

jt2

No offense to you either, but I would take your indignation more seriously if on the AOL Middle East Discussion Board you would have condemned all the children murdered by Muslims in countries such as Iraq or Yemen. It's very nice and convenient for many just to overlook the enormous amount of children who have died by suicide and car bombers while in the marketplace, at funerals, praying in Mosques and Churches, etc. Can you just imagine how many children have died just in this conflict going on in Syria?

jt2

i had regularly condemned suicide bombings and will continue to do so but at the same time, i will try to understand what passions motivate men to so selflessly give themselves up for a cause.

i believe the name of the AOL board was "politics of israel" and for the most part, i try to keep my focus on the board that i am on, to the subject i am on.

i don't appreciate having the old board thrown in my face, especially when i am being lied about. i really have no defense other than to lie back. i am not going to do that. i am not even sure we are allowed to mention other boards.

what happened to me on that other board was horrific, so horrific in fact that when patrickcaturday very accuratly described it to defend me, he was edited. i understand that editing. . i suspect someone turned him in. i would endure such comments daily and every once in awhile i would respond back, and not in anger as people accuse me of. but in a very cold a deliberate way. i don't know. it would seem like condeming me for cold deliberation would be more damning than condemning me for a moment of passion. i did not make many responses, but i apparently did them very well. one woman said a one word response i had made, not a threat, not a profanity, not anything really but a word surrounded by the context of other posters, chilled her.

i think i can talk about my family. my father was a highly decorated army officer who fought in WWII and my mom was a red cross volunteer who also served in europe. some of the things said about them, and particularly the accusations that i was sexually abused by them and that they brought me up to be a NAZI are beyond my comprehension. i endured those comments, but when i would strike back, maybe once a month or so, i wasn't going to be halfstepping.

so why don't we drop the boolshite. you(pl) do these things everyday, denigrate muslims, denigrate arabs and persians, trash me (and caturday) occasionally because we are irish catholics and you (again pl) invoke the stereotypical "drunk" paddy stuff. thats all good, it is water off a duck's back...but when i make one comment about the attitude of jews towards african americans re a film roudy posted, make a comment about how jews were not well like in african amrican communities and that (again, i was speaking about the attitude expressed by roudy and that film), i hear all these shrill cries of feigned indignation.

The name of the board you were posting on was called the Middle East Discussion Board, of which you and others instead of discussing what was going on in the Middle East, looked like you were trying to make it the Israel Bashing Board. Years ago you did post on the Politics of Israel Board, but in the last few years only a few of the old timers were on that board plus many people from Great Britain who lost their board. Now you can obsess over Israel and Palestine all you want. That is your prerogative. However, I hope you don't mind if I keep myself up to date of what is going on in the Middle East as well as Southeast Asia where many innocent people are being murdered in the name of a religion, whether these innocent people are Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists and even Muslims of different sects. If you are wondering what is the mind set of suicide bombers, why not find some Shiites and Sunnis in the U.S. and ask them why they kill each other via suicide bombers or car bombings? As far as you feel people are denigrating Muslims, you, yourself, have never seemed to have any problem with people denigrating the Jews.

jt2

there were also many, many times i objected to the denigration of jews. the very simple fact of the matter, though, is it (denigration of jews) rarely occurs, and certainly not nearly as much as people on your side denigraate muslims, catholics, and other groups. hell, your best buds, roudy and MJB, can barely open their yaps with some anti-muslim, anti-arab boolshite comeing out...and you say nothing...so don't lecture me about my silence.

I see that some of the racist contingent couldn't refrain from flinging their feces in here.....

One needn't be a 'Zionist' to recognize the Nazi filth Ariuxxx is constantly ejecting!

you would be a lot more creditable with your comments on feces flinging if you were occasionally to condemn the absolute glee and unrestrained revelry that the zionist/jew contingent exhibits at the death of palestinian children and pro=palestinian american citizens.

i really would think, you being aware of the stereotype of a jewish "double standard" i am sure, that you would at least be a little more cautious in your words instead of so flagrantly displaying your own double standard.

Seal, you be sure and point out those posts here with the 'absolute glee and unrestrained revelry' you're ranting about. I haven't seen any on here - have there been any?

As for whether or not *you* think my comments are 'creditable' - it is to laugh! Are you seriously trying to deny the racist filth of AriuXXX's posts?

You simply accuse me of 'flagrantly displaying (a) double standard' - You haven't demonstrated any such thing, not a single example of my ACTUAL words here.

"so why don't we drop the boolshite. you(pl) do these things everyday, denigrate muslims, denigrate arabs and persians, trash me (and caturday) occasionally because we are irish catholics and you (again pl) invoke the stereotypical "drunk" paddy stuff. thats all good, it is water off a duck's back...but when i make one comment about the attitude of jews towards african americans re a film roudy posted, make a comment about how jews were not well like in african amrican communities and that (again, i was speaking about the attitude expressed by roudy and that film), i hear all these shrill cries of feigned indignation."

Yes, Seal - drop the BS already. It was on another board and I'm more than tired of reading your whining rants about it.

I'm pretty fed up with your lack of honesty here. That is due to YOUR behavior and nobody else's.

"so why don't we drop the boolshite. you(pl) do these things everyday, denigrate muslims, denigrate arabs and persians, trash me (and caturday) occasionally because we are irish catholics and you (again pl) invoke the stereotypical "drunk" paddy stuff. thats all good, it is water off a duck's back...but when i make one comment about the attitude of jews towards african americans re a film roudy posted, make a comment about how jews were not well like in african amrican communities and that (again, i was speaking about the attitude expressed by roudy and that film), i hear all these shrill cries of feigned indignation."

Yes, Seal - drop the BS already. It was on another board and I'm more than tired of reading your whining rants about it.

I'm pretty fed up with your lack of honesty here. That is due to YOUR behavior and nobody else's.

you don't want to talk about the other board, then you and your buds should stop bringing it up. if it is brought up, i will respond as i choose. got it!!!

I see that some of the racist contingent couldn't refrain from flinging their feces in here.....

One needn't be a 'Zionist' to recognize the Nazi filth Ariuxxx is constantly ejecting!

you would be a lot more creditable with your comments on feces flinging if you were occasionally to condemn the absolute glee and unrestrained revelry that the zionist/jew contingent exhibits at the death of palestinian children and pro=palestinian american citizens.

i really would think, you being aware of the stereotype of a jewish "double standard" i am sure, that you would at least be a little more cautious in your words instead of so flagrantly displaying your own double standard.

Seal, you be sure and point out those posts here with the 'absolute glee and unrestrained revelry' you're ranting about. I haven't seen any on here - have there been any?

As for whether or not *you* think my comments are 'creditable' - it is to laugh! Are you seriously trying to deny the racist filth of AriuXXX's posts?

You simply accuse me of 'flagrantly displaying (a) double standard' - You haven't demonstrated any such thing, not a single example of my ACTUAL words here.

i find ariux's post a break in the tedium from your buddy, roudy's constant and vulgar rants regarding his "muslim animals".

I haven't brought it up: YOU did. Several times.

Oooooooh, you are just so danged CUTE when you try to sound tough and threatening........ what silly bombastic posturing that is!

jt2

there were also many, many times i objected to the denigration of jews. the very simple fact of the matter, though, is it (denigration of jews) rarely occurs, and certainly not nearly as much as people on your side denigraate muslims, catholics, and other groups. hell, your best buds, roudy and MJB, can barely open their yaps with some anti-muslim, anti-arab boolshite comeing out...and you say nothing...so don't lecture me about my silence.
I might not use the same terms they use but basically I have the same disdain for Islam and it's adherents. Notice I don't say Arab. Only Islamists.

jt2

I might not use the same terms they use but basically I have the same disdain for Islam and it's adherents. Notice I don't say Arab. Only Islamists.

Islam (English /ˈɪzlɑːm/;[note 1] Arabic: الإسلام* al-ʾislām IPA: [ʔɪsˈlæːm] ( listen)[note 2]) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God (Arabic: الله* Allāh), and by the teachings and normative example (called the Sunnah and composed of Hadith) of Muhammad, considered by them to be the last prophet of God. An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim.

Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

over 1,500,000,000 people, or 25% of the world's population, are adherents of islam, hoss. that is a helluva lot of hate to have on you?

Last edited:

Islam (English /ˈɪzlɑːm/;[note 1] Arabic: الإسلام* al-ʾislām IPA: [ʔɪsˈlæːm] ( listen)[note 2]) is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God (Arabic: الله* Allāh), and by the teachings and normative example (called the Sunnah and composed of Hadith) of Muhammad, considered by them to be the last prophet of God. An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim.

over 1,500,000,000 people, or 25% of the world's population, are adherents of islam, hoss. that is a helluva lot of hate to have on you?
Well, that's the way the mop flops. I consider Islam to be the most evil entity on earth. Other than Old Nick.

Well, that's the way the mop flops. I consider Islam to be the most evil entity on earth. Other than Old Nick.

imagine the uproar were i to say "I have the same disdain for Judaeism and it's adherents. Notice I don't say Jew. Only Judaeics"

lol...hell, in the good ol' days, someone like Mistri or Camels would yank this out of context and use it to crucify me. it would show up on some list three months later...but anyway...

i've mentioned before how some sikh employees asked me to escort them from the warehouse where we worked to their car after 9/11 because they were scared (and rightfully so.)

i bet you'll find that the wisconsin shooter also had the same "disdain for islam" that you have. ya know, you're a good guy, i think, in your heart. why don't you leave that kind of "disdaining" and "remembering 9/11" to MJB and Roudy. it suits them. they are full of hate. you don't impress me that way...but i could be wrong.

i consider bigotry to be the most evil entity in the world.

imagine the uproar were i to say "I have the same disdain for Judaeism and it's adherents. Notice I don't say Jew. Only Judaeics"

lol...hell, in the good ol' days, someone like Mistri or Camels would yank this out of context and use it to crucify me. it would show up on some list three months later...but anyway...

i've mentioned before how some sikh employees asked me to escort them from the warehouse where we worked to their car after 9/11 because they were scared (and rightfully so.)

i bet you'll find that the wisconsin shooter also had the same "disdain for islam" that you have. ya know, you're a good guy, i think, in your heart. why don't you leave that kind of "disdaining" and "remembering 9/11" to MJB and Roudy. it suits them. they are full of hate. you don't impress me that way...but i could be wrong.

If you find bigotry the most evil entity in the world, then you certainly should be against all those Muslims who are so bigoted against those who don't believe as they do that they harass, murder, and destroy houses of worships of those they are bigoted against. What someone says on a message board is really either here or there and doesn't actually change anything in the world. Action speaks louder than words, and I would suggest that you at least be aware of all the bigotry which goes on in the Muslim world where people actually lose their lives because of what they believe in. Ask some Shiite Muslims why their fellow Muslims are being car and suicide bombed in Pakistan. Ask some Ahmadi Muslims why the other Muslims in Indonesia hate them. Ask a Baha'i why their fellow Bahai's are being killed in Iran. We could go on and on, but I really don't think you care.

jt2

If you find bigotry the most evil entity in the world, then you certainly should be against all those Muslims who are so bigoted against those who don't believe as they do that they harass, murder, and destroy houses of worships of those they are bigoted against. What someone says on a message board is really either here or there and doesn't actually change anything in the world. Action speaks louder than words, and I would suggest that you at least be aware of all the bigotry which goes on in the Muslim world where people actually lose their lives because of what they believe in. Ask some Shiite Muslims why their fellow Muslims are being car and suicide bombed in Pakistan. Ask some Ahmadi Muslims why the other Muslims in Indonesia hate them. Ask a Baha'i why their fellow Bahai's are being killed in Iran. We could go on and on, but I really don't think you care.

jt2

i am against those muslims, but i am not against all muslims like you. a man with that attitude is what got a bunch of sikhs killed yesterday.

the muslims i've met, in america, and i have met a lot, are just really super nice men and women, very family oriented, and outstanding individuals you may want to ask yourself why these muslims are different from third world muslims?

what does your christian god say? does he tell you to hate the muslims. have you read matthew 25.

ya know, hoss, i aalways thought you were better than the MJBs and Roudies. i would have bet on it. but you're not, sarge.

jt2

i am against those muslims, but i am not against all muslims like you. a man with that attitude is what got a bunch of sikhs killed yesterday.

the muslims i've met, in america, and i have met a lot, are just really super nice men and women, very family oriented, and outstanding individuals you may want to ask yourself why these muslims are different from third world muslims?

what does your christian god say? does he tell you to hate the muslims. have you read matthew 25.

ya know, hoss, i aalways thought you were better than the MJBs and Roudies. i would have bet on it. but you're not, sarge.
There's a big difference between Arabs and Muslims. I too know a few Arabs and Muslims and I think they are fine people in their current setting. At the VA, I have three Arab doctors for the past 25 years. One of them is a conservative Muslim, the other two are Christian. I refused to be treated by another because I didn't like his Shariah attitude. I yam what I yam.

Forum List

Back