"disabled reputation"

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
if you have a black square under your rep, does it say person X has "disabled reputation"?

for example, rightwinger has a black square and when i put my mouse over the black square, it says "rightwinger has disabled reputation".

is this true? because bodecea claims i'm lying. does the browser matter?

He still has reputation points and he can still receive rep and you can still see his points.

The only thing disabled is the medals underneath rep.

if you have a black square under your rep, does it say person X has "disabled reputation"?

for example, rightwinger has a black square and when i put my mouse over the black square, it says "rightwinger has disabled reputation".

is this true? because bodecea claims i'm lying. does the browser matter?

There are two different kinds of disabling. One you can do in your own control panel. It doesn't actually turn it off -- you can still get and give rep. But it stops the medals and cute sayings from showing up.

The other way is for admin to take you completely out of the rep system, so you can't give or receive or even see the rep on other people.

Edit: What Wolfsister said. :D

He still has reputation points and he can still receive rep and you can still see his points.

The only thing disabled is the medals underneath rep.

ok. but i'm not lying about what it says when i put my cursor over the black sqaure.

thanks for the info.

You're correct. Pretty sure the browser doesn't matter.

Your error here is in caring about any accusation Bodey might make. ;)

Now dammit I'm going to have to find rw and see for myself.

Curse you, yurt!

Last edited:
Naw, he still has reputation, he's just disabled the rep power icon thingies, for whatever reason.

His rep still shows, and you can still neg him.

Forum List

Back