Disabled person in real need

You know there's only so many hours in the day, right? There are only so many exam rooms in each doctor's office.

Obamacare doesn't change that.

I don't know. When I started working at my company, we had a Operations Manager, a Materials Manager, a Production Sceduler and 8 buyers.

Thanks to various kinds of streamlining we've done, we are still doing just as much volume with those first three positions consolidated into one and having 4 buyers instead of 8.

The notion that the medical operation can't find efficiencies is laughable. Every other industry has had to in the last five years.
Yeah. When was the last time you got to see your doctor at the time of your appointment?

I don't recall ever having done so.
What we need to get rid of in the medical industry is a lot of what we call muda in manufacturing (Japanese for waste). Redundant testing, redundant record keeping, and so on.

My doctor has three health care providers and three people who are responsible for doing paperwork. That's just whack.
And do you know why all that paperwork is there?

To satisfy government requirements. You know -- the same government you stupidly claim is going to make healthcare more efficient.

Moron.

You know there's only so many hours in the day, right? There are only so many exam rooms in each doctor's office.

Obamacare doesn't change that.

I don't know. When I started working at my company, we had a Operations Manager, a Materials Manager, a Production Sceduler and 8 buyers.

Thanks to various kinds of streamlining we've done, we are still doing just as much volume with those first three positions consolidated into one and having 4 buyers instead of 8.

The notion that the medical operation can't find efficiencies is laughable. Every other industry has had to in the last five years.
Yeah. When was the last time you got to see your doctor at the time of your appointment?

Wow, what does that have to do with anything? And again, is your complaint those nasty poor people might make you wait an extra ten minutes while they get treatment? Are you really that much of a selfish asshole?

[
What we need to get rid of in the medical industry is a lot of what we call muda in manufacturing (Japanese for waste). Redundant testing, redundant record keeping, and so on.

My doctor has three health care providers and three people who are responsible for doing paperwork. That's just whack.

To satisfy government requirements. You know -- the same government you stupidly claim is going to make healthcare more efficient.

Moron.

Actually, it's more because the insurance companies make them dive through hoops. But don't let that get in the way of your hatred for the government.

Hey, you going to send back all those paychecks the Air Force supposedly gave you?

When you dismiss the very real horror stories coming from Britain about the NHS as "propaganda", you have no credibility crowing about their achievements.

But you might get lucky. Obamacare might cover your chronic headuptheass as a pre-existing condition.

Hey, you know the real success of NHS.

Even Right wing stooges of the wealthy like Thatcher and Cameron would ever try to dismantle it...

They'd get lynched in the street if they did.

You can't spell as well as the average 6 year old, but you're going to tell physician's how the medical field should be run? God, you are as arrogant as you are ignorant...

Big Fonts and Spelling Nazi...

You are hitting all the "I've got butthurt from losing arguments" memes today, guy.
Really? Where did he tell a doctor how to run his office?

You can't spell as well as the average 6 year old, but you're going to tell physician's how the medical field should be run? God, you are as arrogant as you are ignorant...

Big Fonts and Spelling Nazi...

You are hitting all the "I've got butthurt from losing arguments" memes today, guy.
Really? Where did he tell a doctor how to run his office?

Not the point, but if I explained it to you, you still wouldn't understand...

Wow, what does that have to do with anything? And again, is your complaint those nasty poor people might make you wait an extra ten minutes while they get treatment? Are you really that much of a selfish asshole?
Really? You're asking what the average doctor's office running behind on appointment times has to do with increasing their workload?

Remind me again...how is it you consider yourself intelligent?
[

Moron.

Actually, it's more because the insurance companies make them dive through hoops. But don't let that get in the way of your hatred for the government.
Oh, that's right -- you have such extensive experience in the health care industry.

Oh, wait -- no, you don't.

But don't let your insistence that the government can live your life better than you can blind you to reality.

Oooops, sorry. Too late.
Hey, you going to send back all those paychecks the Air Force supposedly gave you?
Oh, you mean the paychecks I earned? Why would I send them back? To assuage your butthurt?

You have an overly high estimation of the amount of grief your butthurt causes me. :lol:

When you dismiss the very real horror stories coming from Britain about the NHS as "propaganda", you have no credibility crowing about their achievements.

But you might get lucky. Obamacare might cover your chronic headuptheass as a pre-existing condition.

Even Right wing stooges of the wealthy like Thatcher and Cameron would ever try to dismantle it...

Yes, people like free shit they don't have to pay for, don't they, Comrade?

Oh, that's right -- you have such extensive experience in the health care industry.

Oh, wait -- no, you don't.

But don't let your insistence that the government can live your life better than you can blind you to reality.

Oooops, sorry. Too late.

Actually, I did work in Medical Manufacturing for four years... So, yeah, I do have some knowledge.

My sister has been a registered nurse for 35 years.

I think the government can run health care better than big insurance companies can.

Because, actually, it already does. You compare customer satisfaction with Medicare to customer satisfaction with Private Insurance, they don't even compare.

Medicare Beats Private Plans for Patient Satisfaction: Survey - US News and World Report

Although only 8 percent of people with Medicare rated their insurance as fair or poor, 20 percent of adults covered by an employer-sponsored plan and 33 percent of those who purchase their own insurance reported dissatisfaction with their coverage.

People with individual or employer-sponsored health plans were much more likely to have high out-of-pocket expenses, the researchers said. Although 29 percent of older adults on Medicare reported spending 10 percent or more of their income on medical costs, 37 percent of those with employer-based insurance and 58 percent with individual insurance did the same.

Paying rent and buying food and other essentials was a problem for 27 percent of adults with employer-sponsored plans and 33 percent of those with individual insurance. On the other hand, 13 percent of Medicare beneficiaries were unable to pay for their basic necessities.

Yes, people like free shit they don't have to pay for, don't they, Comrade?

Or they like having what a civilized society should be doing for their citizens... which every civilized country does but us.

We on the other hand, make people work for health insurance, spend more money than any other country on earth, and have the worst statistics in the Industrialized world.

Forum List

Back