Disabled IDF veteran sets himself on fire

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A disabled IDF veteran set himself on fire Sunday at a bus stop in Yahud, in central Israel.

The man, 45, was rushed to the Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer in serious condition. Medical sources said he was suffering from burns over more than 80% of his body.

According to available details, people who were standing near the man were able to extinguish the flames.

David Gilboa of the Disabled IDF Veterans' Association told that that his organization is familiar with the man's plight: "The circumstances that brought him to execute this act of desperation are financial. He has serious financial hardships.

"The bodies that are supposed to support him, i.e. the Defense Ministry and National Insurance Institute failed. This is exactly what we have been protesting – the disregard and the abhorrent treatment of disabled IDF veterans, people who have given life and limb for this country.

"I'm afraid over 50,000 IDF veterans share his frustration. But I urge all of them – do not follow this desperate act. Nothing is worth your life."

Disabled IDF veteran sets himself on fire - Israel News, Ynetnews

Not all wounds sustained in life are physical. And some of them are almost impossible to heal : ((

He probably couldn't take what he did to the Pals anymore.

I will tell you the same thing that I told Roudy a while ago. It is wrong and despicable of you to use this tragedy for your own political agenda !!! You should apologize to the IDF Soldier and the board for such action unless you have some proof to back up your claim.

I will tell you the same thing that I told Roudy a while ago. It is wrong and despicable of you to use this tragedy for your own political agenda !!! You should apologize to the IDF Soldier and the board for such action unless you have some proof to back up your claim.

Maybe he's one of those self-hating Jews?

I tell you right now that the last thing on this man's mind was his enemies.It's not all about the Palestinians. He probably had nothing to feed his family with since the Tycoon's rob us small people, and did something desparate. Just like Silman before him.

Not all wounds sustained in life are physical. And some of them are almost impossible to heal : ((

Indeed. The action of this man was to the extreme, but his distress is something that is well understood.

My mother is an IDF disabled, she sued the army and state for over 15 years, they tried to brush her off but she fought for her rights and she has them. Some people are tired, though, and do sad things. Like what happened today.

Maybe he was just trying to light his cigarette? Not all Jews are braniacs. :dunno:

Wow! A terrorist worshipper with a conscience! Quick, let's get this mutation into a laboratory for closer examination and analysis!

Wow! A terrorist worshipper with a conscience! Quick, let's get this mutation into a laboratory for closer examination and analysis!
I've been trying to make a zionist out of Pat Cat since he came to this board. XXXX Edited.

Suicide is very common thruout the world----it is actually the MAJOR CAUSE OF DEATH FOR YOUNG ADULT MALES in the USA -----and suicide rates in some other parts of the world are even higher. Decent, civilized people see it as a tragedy----disgusting vulgar people exploit it in many ways-----The MOST vulgar societies USE it-----Any group seeking to find SUICIDE MISSION MURDERERS can do it----since so many people do want to commit suicide----GIVING THEM A WAY will always attract lots of volunteers---- Today the most vulgar and disgusting vile ideologue are doing just that -----it recently happened in Bulgaria where another disgusting pig was helped by his fellow jihadists to send his pig ass to hell Of course decent people who want to die do not take other with them-----that habit is confined only to the most DEPRAVED and the people of the MOST DEPRAVED IDEOLOGIES-------the gutters of Pakistan are red with the blood of both the depraved and their victims

Suicide is very common thruout the world----it is actually the MAJOR CAUSE OF DEATH FOR YOUNG ADULT MALES in the USA -----and suicide rates in some other parts of the world are even higher. Decent, civilized people see it as a tragedy----disgusting vulgar people exploit it in many ways-----The MOST vulgar societies USE it-----Any group seeking to find SUICIDE MISSION MURDERERS can do it----since so many people do want to commit suicide----GIVING THEM A WAY will always attract lots of volunteers---- Today the most vulgar and disgusting vile ideologue are doing just that -----it recently happened in Bulgaria where another disgusting pig was helped by his fellow jihadists to send his pig ass to hell Of course decent people who want to die do not take other with them-----that habit is confined only to the most DEPRAVED and the people of the MOST DEPRAVED IDEOLOGIES-------the gutters of Pakistan are red with the blood of both the depraved and their victims

I'm very surprised that this death wasn't blamed on Iran.

Bulgaria is about guerilla tactics in a war where each side has shown that anything goes.

Bulgaria is about guerilla tactics in a war where each side has shown that anything goes.
Is that how you go about justifying Muslim animals blowing up a bus load of innocent tourists vacationing outside of Israel?

It's always the mentally ill that end up being bigtime supporters of IslamoNazi mass murderers, and this is a good example of it.

Another great answer.

Is that how you go about justifying Muslim animals blowing up a bus load of innocent tourists vacationing outside of Israel?

It's always the mentally ill that end up being bigtime supporters of IslamoNazi mass murderers, and this is a good example of it.

I didn't mention whether I approve or not. But if the Jews don't want Chinese food, they shouldn't go to a Chinese restaurant and occupy it until the menu changes.

Forum List

Back