Dis-"count"ed!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Fuck you, you soulless, heartless bitch!

"REAL HOUSEWIVES" STAR COUNTESS LUANN DE LESSEPS SPLITS UP WITH HUSBAND- New York Post

THE countess is now count-less.

Friends of "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Countess Luann de Lesseps say the former model has split with Count de Lesseps.
A close pal said, "They decided to separate. She got wind he was seeing somebody and he didn't answer her when she called. He finally sent her an e-mail saying he was with an Ethiopian woman in Geneva and he was serious with her."

The revelation came as a shock to the countess, who celebrated her 16th anniversary with her husband on March 16.

"Luann was blindsided. She was just devastated," the close friend told Page Six. "They have basically lived apart for many years -- he lives in Europe and comes and goes as he pleases, but she never thought this would happen.

"It has been very rough for her and the children [Victoria and Noel], but she's taking the high road and will remain friends with him," the source added. "She has no intention of making it bitter or becoming angry. She's just trying to come to terms with [the separation and impending divorce]. She feels this is the ultimate test for her to handle this with dignity and grace."

Luann -- whose book, "Class With the Countess," comes out next month -- has told friends that, no matter what, "I will always be the countess."
A rep for Luann said, "It is obviously a very difficult time for the countess and count, but they plan to remain friends and their primary focus will be to do what is best for their two children.

Meanwhile, the rep adds that an unidentified man the countess was reported being seen with over the weekend is "just a friend -- that's it."

I love that show! I figured he had to have a girlfriend because he was always away on "business".
Hopefully they have another season with her single, especially with how stuck up she is. And she acted like she had the perfect marriage! HILarious.

Why do you have to post everything in the flame zone? Please start putting things in their proper place. It is pain to move threads from my iPhone.

Why do you have to post everything in the flame zone? Please start putting things in their proper place. It is pain to move threads from my iPhone.

I was flaming her. Thus I posted it... in... the... flame zone. I know you're a fan of Alabama and everything, but you don't have to act as if you're FROM Alabama.

Yee haw!

I was flaming her. Thus I posted it... in... the... flame zone. I know you're a fan of Alabama and everything, but you don't have to act as if you're FROM Alabama.

Yee haw!

You were flaming who? You posted a story about a character froma TV show. Lets restrict the flames to people here, and I will moderate however I see fit, no matter what state I'm from, dickhead.

Tell you what. If you two think it belongs in the flame zone, then move it back.

I see no flame here. It is an article about a TV show. As for politicians being flamed, this is a political message board, not a television message board. As stated before, I moved it. End of discussion. Thank you. Come again.

Tell you what. If you two think it belongs in the flame zone, then move it back.

I see no flame here. It is an article about a TV show. As for politicians being flamed, this is a political message board, not a television message board. As stated before, I moved it. End of discussion. Thank you. Come again.

I was just checking and thanks for the clarification on what kind of board this is!

I was just checking and thanks for the clarification on what kind of board this is!

If you had only followed guidelines and sent me a PM.

If you had only followed guidelines and sent me a PM.
Having to use that IPhone is really getting to you isn't it?:eusa_shhh:

Yee haw!

You were flaming who? You posted a story about a character froma TV show. Lets restrict the flames to people here, and I will moderate however I see fit, no matter what state I'm from, dickhead.

CW - you're supposed to actually take the anal toy out of your ass when you're done using it. I know walking around with it puts you in a bad mood and can be a.... pain in the ass.... but you should really try it sometime.

Now see, we're flaming each other, which by your guidelines means this thread belongs in the flame zone.

And I was flaming the fucking cuntess...errr countess.

Yee haw!

CW - you're supposed to actually take the anal toy out of your ass when you're done using it. I know walking around with it puts you in a bad mood and can be a.... pain in the ass.... but you should really try it sometime.

Now see, we're flaming each other, which by your guidelines means this thread belongs in the flame zone.

Actually, what should have happened is you confining your flames on me to the flame zone, now that this thread is no longer in it. Now, any further discussion on this will be taken up via PM per the USMB guidelines.

Actually, what should have happened is you confining your flames on me to the flame zone, now that this thread is no longer in it. Now, any further discussion on this will be taken up via PM per the USMB guidelines.

Actually, you flamed me first by calling me a dickhead. :ahole-1:

Its not a flame if it is true.

Negative. Your comments about Alabama started the flaming, faggot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back