Dirty, polluting, Wind Power

I have shown you how several times now. You were as dumb as a rock to begin with but your repeated refusal to accept facts right in front of your face has crossed the line. I'm done wasting my time with you. Go be an idiot on your own dime.
Damn. You just convinced me as long as we build the biggest stuff in the world, every day forever, producing a little electricity when nobody knows when, and have the government pay for it we we won't need lemonade in the summer

And, of course, never any actual numbers from poster Elektra.

No, that is not a good question. That is babble.

If human energy consumption never stops growing, any technology would have to be forever expanded. Did you actually not realize that?
If you know I am wrong, than that must mean, you know the numbers to disagree, so tell us the numbers. How much fossil fuels does it take to make a wind turbine or solar panel.
how about crick, you never answered, how much fossil fuel, how much chemicals, how much electricity, tell us all the fuels and chemicals to make one wind turbine.

lets use the biggest wind turbine in the world for the figures, cause that is the future

and one other question, how come we dont build those 75' tall wind turbines you claimed worked fine. Why are they so big now, 900 ft tall

And, of course, never any actual numbers from poster Elektra.
Which is still the case. The closest elektra seems to get to numbers is "big", "heavy" and "enormous"
No, that is not a good question. That is babble.
It was
If human energy consumption demand never stops growing, any technology would have to be forever expanded. Did you actually not realize that?
This was in response to elektra's fear that because demand kept increasing, we could never stop building wind turbines.
If you know I am wrong, than that must mean, you know the numbers to disagree, so tell us the numbers.
I have. Repeatedly.
How much fossil fuels does it take to make a wind turbine or solar panel.
You and I have both quoted sources giving values for precisely that. That you should demand it again is trolling. That you have ignored the clearly laid out calculations I have presented at least twice showing that the amount saved over the lifetime of a turbine completely dwarfs the amount consumed during its construction is more trolling.
how about crick, you never answered, how much fossil fuel, how much chemicals, how much electricity, tell us all the fuels and chemicals to make one wind turbine.
I am perfectly happy to use the figures you have already provided, unless you're now claiming there was something wrong with them.
lets use the biggest wind turbine in the world for the figures, cause that is the future
Fine by me.
and one other question, how come we dont build those 75' tall wind turbines you claimed worked fine. Why are they so big now, 900 ft tall
You complained yesterday or the day before about 1,000s of square miles of land being taken up by wind turbines. That turned out to be quite an overestimate (ie, error) on your part. Keeping that thought in mind, which is easier and less expensive to purchase and install: 15,000, 1MW turbines or 1,000, 15 MW turbines?

You were never real crispy about technical details, but as this argument and your extreme phobia and obsession regarding wind turbines have developed (and I'm no shrink), your grasp of how the universe works has grown more and more tenuous. This will not be the first time that I have wondered if my participation here is pushing some posters further and further over the edge. I wonder if you are not so attached to your fantasies that having them shredded as you force me to do day after day after day is harming you in some way. A few days back I urged you to simply stop. I told you no one would notice and that I would not make a fuss about your absence. You didn't post on the topic for several days - though neither did I see you posting anywhere else. And as I forecast, no one noticed and I did not make a fuss. But after three or four days, you chose to return. Nothing has changed. You spend your time making false accusations against me while continuing to completely fail to support your claims. Having clearly and repeatedly shown you to be completely incorrect, debating you grows more and more boring. And there's always that little nagging voice telling me I shouldn't make fun of the handicapped. This debate is doing you no good. You really should stop. Find something else to talk about. Rejoin reality and the human race. Go talk to someone real, face to face. Tell them about your kids or your yard or the weather or the Cowboys shitty field goal kicker or what a criminal mastermind is Joe Biden. Something. Else.

Last edited:
Which is still the case. The closest elektra seems to get to numbers is "big", "heavy" and "enormous"

You complained yesterday or the day before about 1,000s of square miles of land being taken up by wind turbines. That turned out to be quite an overestimate (ie, error) on your part. Keeping that thought in mind, which is easier and less expensive to purchase and install: 15,000, 1MW turbines or 1,000, 15 MW turbines?
Crick, you just a made a claim with no link, quote, and comment on your part refuting what I stated. When I do the same thing you dismiss me as being a liar or an idiot that dont know shit.

Crick, play by your rules, link, quote, and comment on the link, refute what I said.

Crick this is an example of crick contradicting, not discussing

You were never real crispy about technical details, but as this argument and your extreme phobia and obsession regarding wind turbines have developed (and I'm no shrink), your grasp of how the universe works has grown more and more tenuous. This will not be the first time that I have wondered if my participation here is pushing some posters further and further over the edge.
crick, you are a narcissist.

Forum List

Back