Dirty Politics

Any president that misuses the troops is fucking us all over.

An argument can me made that every President that has used the military has misused them in every case, but no, the President is not "fucking us all over" by doing so.

The troops are the ones that die. Not you.

An argument can me made that every President that has used the military has misused them in every case, but no, the President is not "fucking us all over" by doing so.

The troops are the ones that die. Not you.
Bullshit. The troops are as much a part of us as we are a part of them.

At a boy..give em a left, then a right...:badgrin: :lol: :evil: I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this..you can't make it up..the battle of the liars..:eusa_clap: :D
Oh, by the way, I can't wait for Bush's war crimes trial, I'll love seeing that silverspoon bastard go fetal like a little bitch. :badgrin: :eusa_clap:

Bullshit. The US military is the eforcement arm of the US government and those people employed in it do the enforcing. THEY get shot at. YOU sit home and criticize.
I see you're in uber partisan mode today so I'll drop it.

At a boy..give em a left, then a right...:badgrin: :lol: :evil: I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this..you can't make it up..the battle of the liars..:eusa_clap: :D
Oh, by the way, I can't wait for Bush's war crimes trial, I'll love seeing that silverspoon bastard go fetal like a little bitch. :badgrin: :eusa_clap:

Is this all you know how to say? Or do two of those brain cells actually make a connection every so often?

I won't go so far as to call you a liar. You obviously believe the moronic shit you spout. So I'll just call you a moron instead.

Enjoy your stay. It won't be long if all you're going to do is troll.

I see you're in uber partisan mode today so I'll drop it.

Uber partisan mode? I'm never out of uber-military mode. That you and a few others can't seem to differentiate between THAT and Republicans just because both disagree with your beliefs is not my fault.

Neither party knows how to use or treat the military properly. The left neglects it and the right wants to use it for a surrogate penis.

ALL of y'all need to get a clue.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Uber partisan mode? I'm never out of uber-military mode. That you and a few others can't seem to differentiate between THAT and Republicans just because both disagree with your beliefs is not my fault.

Neither party knows how to use or treat the military properly. The left neglects it and the right wants to use it for a surrogate penis.

ALL of y'all need to get a clue.
I never denied it. I'm not even sure what the hell you are arguing about. Oh, right, it somehow doesn't matter to civilians if the military gets misused.

:cuckoo:

I can sign onto that sentiment with no difficulty.

This failure to prepare seems to happen every war that American has ever gotten involved in.

We surely weren't prepared for the Revolution, the war of 1812, the Civil war, (okay we were prepared to kick Mexico and Spain's asses, but hell, who wasn't?). We were not prepared for WWI or WWII, either.

Neither were we prepared when the Chinese came over the border in Korea, likewise we were wholly unprepared to fight against the VietNamese in that unique war, either.

And the military is not entirely responsible for that.

Notice I say not entirely responsible?

They are at least partially responsible because they are often preparing for the LAST WAR, as for example, they seem to have been prepared to fight the Soviets, but NOT a war of terrorist insugency coupled with the demand that the military passify a societiy gone completely nuts, as in Iraq.

But the military does NOT send itself in harm's way, folks.

Civilians are the people who send them.

Civilians like RUMMY who ignored the best of advice of military PROFESSIONALS, and make assinine statements to explain his sheer incompetence like:

'You don't go to war with the army you want, you go to war with the army you have."

How glibbly that man dismissed the fact that American soldiers were dying because he failed to understand what the boys would be facing if we defeated Saddam and then had to pacify that nation, too.

The military did NOT fail us, folks.

The civilian government which doesn't PLAN for war, and worse, much worse...doesn't PLAN for peace is what continues to fail us, and more importantly the troops.

As long as we have a government seeking to establish an empire which fails to understand that it take MORE than an effective military to establish and dominate an empire, American troops will die needlessly because of that reliance on the military to solve ALL problems facing us.

It takes more than military technology to run an EMPIRE, folks.

It takes intelligence and America seems to have declared war on the intelligensia a long long time ago.

Last edited:
I never denied it. I'm not even sure what the hell you are arguing about. Oh, right, it somehow doesn't matter to civilians if the military gets misused.

:cuckoo:

No, I did not state that it doesn't matter to civilians if the military gets misused.

I disagreed that any President misusing the military is "fucking us all over."

I can sign onto that sentiment with no difficulty.

This failure to prepare seems to happen every war that American has ever gotten involved in.

We surely weren't prepared for the Revolution, the war of 1812, the Civil war, (okay we were prepared to kick Mexico and Spain's asses, but hell, who wasn't?). We were not prepared for WWI or WWII, either.

Neither were we prepared when the Chinese came over the border in Korea, likewise we were wholly unprepared to fight against the VietNamese in that unique war, either.

And the military is not entirely responsible for that.

Notice I say not entirely responsible?

They are at least partially responsible because they are often preparing for the LAST WAR, as for example, they seem to have been prepared to fight the Soviets, but NOT a war of terrorist insugency coupled with the demand that the military passify a societiy gone completely nuts, as in Iraq.

But the military does NOT send itself in harm's way, folks.

Civilians are the people who send them.

Civilians like RUMMY who ignored the best of advice of military PROFESSIONALS, and make assinine statements to explain his sheer incompetence like:

'You don't go to war with the army you want, you go to war with the army you have."

How glibbly that man dismissed the fact that American soldiers were dying because he failed to understand what the boys would be facing if we defeated Saddam and then had to pacify that nation, too.

The military did NOT fail us, folks.

The civilian government which doesn't PLAN for war, and worse, much worse...doesn't PLAN for peace is what continues to fail us, and more importantly the troops.

As long as we have a government seeking to establish an empire which fails to understand that it take MORE than an effective military to establish and dominate an empire, American troops will die needlessly because of that reliance on the military to solve ALL problems facing us.

It takes more than military technology to run an EMPIRE, folks.

It takes intelligence and America seems to have declared war on the intelligensia a long long time ago.

The simple truth remains he was right, YOU DO GO TO WAR with the military you HAVE. Claiming otherwise is retarded as hell.

Patton had a good saying too. " a Good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow". Another quote from who knows who .. " No plan remains intact once contact is made with the enemy"

Calling me a liar now I see. Par for the course, your on here pretending to be some moderate when your really a left wing loon from the left coast.

I did not call you a "liar", I said you make things appear "more rosy than they are" ..... good for you! I hope that you were given a lifetime supply of Rose Colored Glasses, when you left the military.

Further the President has no idea what equipment the services need or use, that is the job of the services to articulate and submit to CONGRESS for the funds to make it happen. Congress decided it would be a 10 year program to replace the old flak jackets, and that decision was made 3 years before Bush ever became President.

Then he should have known. Passing the buck, is passing the buck. As someone else mentioned ... splitting hairs, becomes you and George Bush too!

It is my tax money .... (and btw your's too) ... that goes to supply war - aircraft carriers, tanks, helicopters, bombs, toilet paper, paper cups, and MRE's!! You have not heard one person on this board complain about "supporting our men and women in uniform" .... you should try it sometime!

So this "Loon" has the right to speak my piece. You do not have a monoply on that!

I did not call you a "liar", I said you make things appear "more rosy than they are" ..... good for you! I hope that you were given a lifetime supply of Rose Colored Glasses, when you left the military.

Then he should have known. Passing the buck, is passing the buck. As someone else mentioned ... splitting hairs, becomes you and George Bush too!

It is my tax money .... (and btw your's too) ... that goes to supply war - aircraft carriers, tanks, helicopters, bombs, toilet paper, paper cups, and MRE's!! You have not heard one person on this board complain about "supporting our men and women in uniform" .... you should try it sometime!

So this "Loon" has the right to speak my piece. You do not have a monoply on that!

Making ignorant claims is showing, well, your ignorance. The Military was not unprepared. They were not under equipped. They were equipped exactly how the Government wanted them to be equipped ad how the military felt was proper.

Once it became clear the current tables of organization and equipment were not adequate for the task at hand changes were made. But change does not happen over night. Making an ignorant claim the military was poorly equipped is plain not true.

Making ignorant claims is showing, well, your ignorance. The Military was not unprepared. They were not under equipped. They were equipped exactly how the Government wanted them to be equipped ad how the military felt was proper.

Once it became clear the current tables of organization and equipment were not adequate for the task at hand changes were made. But change does not happen over night. Making an ignorant claim the military was poorly equipped is plain not true.

Hmmmmn ..... and exactly who is "THE GOVERNMENT"? For some ignorant reason I thought that was the people that we Americans vote for, put them in charge, and give them a job to do in our behalf?

You are simply plain nuts aka :cuckoo:

Hmmmmn ..... and exactly who is "THE GOVERNMENT"? For some ignorant reason I thought that was the people that we Americans vote for, put them in charge, and give them a job to do in our behalf?

You are simply plain nuts aka :cuckoo:

Ohh so YOU are responsible for this claim the military was poorly equipped. Thanks for clarifying that for me. I mean you are the Government after all.

Soldiers at Camp Buehring, a staging area in the Kuwait desert, peppered Rumsfeld with queries about the standard of equipment they would be using and about the Pentagon's "stop-loss" policy, which prevents troops from leaving the military service even if they are eligible to retire or quit.

One soldier, identified by The Associated Press as Army Spc. Thomas Wilson of the 278th Regimental Combat Team, a Tennessee National Guard outfit, asked Rumsfeld why more military combat vehicles were not reinforced for battle conditions.

You should be banned from coming here, because you are either too stupid or a liar. Do you really not remember all these stories? Maybe you aren't educated enough to vote dumb shit?

CNN.com - Troops put thorny questions to Rumsfeld - Dec 9, 2004
what an ignorant asshole you are

They didn't even have armor plated hum-v's stupid. They were getting blown up by road side bombs and Bush & Friends didn't want to cut into their precious profits by putting armor on the cars.

I even saw troops being interviewed. They said they were forced to find scrap metal and put it in their suv's for protection. Now that's improvizing.

George Bush doesn't care about black people, or troops. Get it? :eusa_hand:
thats because we DIDNT HAVE AMOURED HUMMERS IN THER INVENTORY AT THE TIME you ignorant asshole

Ohh so YOU are responsible for this claim the military was poorly equipped. Thanks for clarifying that for me. I mean you are the Government after all.
wait a minute, arent you an Obama supporter?
i could be wrong, but i thought i had seen you posting in his support before

Forum List

Back