Dirty Nonshaving Moose Eating underachievingCanadians - ban Ketchup, fine

Sweet Jaysus, these people actually eat this crap?

Gentleman’s Relish
Invented by John Osborn in 1828, Gentleman’s Relish is a secret mixture of anchovies, butter, herbs and spices. It sounds like a strange thing to spread on bread. But it’s a delight. Crazily salty, not a little fishy, the trick is not to use too much at any one time.

My God, in America we'd shoot people over this crap!

Gentleman’s Relish
Invented by John Osborn in 1828, Gentleman’s Relish is a secret mixture of anchovies, butter, herbs and spices. It sounds like a strange thing to spread on bread. But it’s a delight. Crazily salty, not a little fishy, the trick is not to use too much at any one time.

It sounds really good to me.

Gentleman’s Relish

Really? I admit I've never had it. Brown sauce is actually pretty good with "chips." Although I haven't been out of the States in nearly 30 years now.

Let’s get saucy

I never tried Branston Pickle either.

Horseradish, Colemans, Wostershire, Red Currant and are all American staples as well. Salad cream is more or less tarter sauce, although down hah in the South we spice it up a bit to be comeback sauce. My wife makes a really good one. Remoulade Sauce is similar.

Remoulade Sauce

The white one is easier, and I usually make that

White Remoulade Sauce

Gentleman’s Relish

Go get you some. Stay there.

Gentleman’s Relish

You should report him for bringing up your family.

Gentleman’s Relish

Really? I admit I've never had it. Brown sauce is actually pretty good with "chips." Although I haven't been out of the States in nearly 30 years now.

Let’s get saucy

I never tried Branston Pickle either.

Horseradish, Colemans, Wostershire, Red Currant and are all American staples as well. Salad cream is more or less tarter sauce, although down hah in the South we spice it up a bit to be comeback sauce. My wife makes a really good one. Remoulade Sauce is similar.

Remoulade Sauce

The white one is easier, and I usually make that

White Remoulade Sauce
Mayo is a food group down South, I hear.

Gentleman’s Relish

I messed that up. My comment "Go get you some..." was meant for old lady.

Gentleman’s Relish

fuck you you racist pos, mike. and your family too. Happy fourth.
Well, my comment was a mistake, it was meant for oldlady, but since you attack my family, shame on you.

Gentleman’s Relish

I was commenting on post #6

Gentleman’s Relish

I saw it, thanks. These trolls are really getting desperate aren't they?

Gentleman’s Relish

They get more shrill everyday.

MiniMoose-400_1024x1024.gif

Gentleman’s Relish

It's actually pretty tasty.

Gentleman’s Relish

And he says that completely unironically folks.

Gentleman’s Relish

BS, the racist asshole was being his typical asshole and hijacking a thread while he was being himself. And fuck him.

Forum List

Back