dirty disgusting slludge at the botton of the cesspool

Security at the consulate was apparently provided by Libyan nationals hired by the United States. While security for American embassies is typically provided by our own Marines, the two Marines reported killed in yesterday's attacks appear not to have been stationed at the embassy, but were sent there from another unknown location as the violence erupted. There is also no indication if these two Marines were the only American military personnel on site at the time of Ambassador Stevens's death.

Military officials told CBS News an anti-terrorism team of U.S. Marines was being deployed to Libya to help secure U.S. interests following the attack. The State Department said, however, that no Americans were remaining at the facility in Benghazi. State officials would not confirm how many Americans were evacuated, or to where....

Where Were the Marines?

We do know only 4 died. 4 out of how many?

You can't play on our level, but I must give you credit for trying. :D

Some times well you aren't even in the loop.

Libyan nationals. No two Libyan militias.

There was no "annex". Where the Seals held ground was a CIA stronghold. And they were there with a specific purpose to find all the munitions that Gaddafi had and where he hid them.

ABC interview.

The 'Original Intent' of Benghazi
Jeannie DeAngelis

According to Fox News,
"Security officers working for the CIA in Benghazi heard the attack on the consulate but were twice told to wait before rushing to the compound." In addition, "U.S. officials refused when the security team asked for U.S. warplanes to bomb their attackers, which would have meant violating Libyan airspace." Remember that old Obama adage: better to sodomize, torture, and murder an American Ambassador than dare to violate Libyan airspace.

However, even if the president didn't personally instruct security personnel in Benghazi to "stand down," it's not at all difficult to imagine an unruffled Obama watching the attack in real time, yawning, executing a sleepy stretch, and saying, "It's getting late guys, I think I'll turn in."

Furthermore, it's pretty obvious that the sanctity of life isn't exactly a top priority for pro-choice Barack Obama, whose claim to fame is his belief that some human lives are disposable. Lest we forget, the president is an avid proponent of born-alive babies being left to die, or as he so aptly put it, "looked after" by the doctor that failed to kill them on the first try.

Blog: The 'Original Intent' of Benghazi

Nothing but dirty disgusting lies repeated over and over to take advantage of a tragedy for political gains. Dirty disgusting sludge at the bottom of the cesspool. Nothing is sacred to Radical Right Wing Racist Extremist. Charles woods no exception to use his son to attack Obama. No one is reporting these lies but FOXNEW and RRWRE media.

This is low even for FOXNEWS rag even when you think they can get no lower.
The truth hurts the idiot left. GOOD!!!

Security at the consulate was apparently provided by Libyan nationals hired by the United States. While security for American embassies is typically provided by our own Marines, the two Marines reported killed in yesterday's attacks appear not to have been stationed at the embassy, but were sent there from another unknown location as the violence erupted. There is also no indication if these two Marines were the only American military personnel on site at the time of Ambassador Stevens's death.

Military officials told CBS News an anti-terrorism team of U.S. Marines was being deployed to Libya to help secure U.S. interests following the attack. The State Department said, however, that no Americans were remaining at the facility in Benghazi. State officials would not confirm how many Americans were evacuated, or to where....

Where Were the Marines?

ONLY 4 died!

I wish i could neg you again!

Where Were the Marines?

Libyan Militias. Are you freaking kidding me?

You make me want to punch something out. Are you kidding me? You leave an American Ambassador in the hands of Libyan Militias?

He was a good man. You should be outraged at this. Instead you would rather attempt a feeble attempt to protect asswipes in Washington who freaking watched them die.

Aye carumba!

Last edited:
Part of the problem might be that the left has never seen anyone in the media
push Obama on anything.So when it happens they are in shock.

Secondly the man lost his son and the family made the ultimate sacrifice.
I feel he can say pretty much what he wants to say.
That's his choice.

He disobeyed orders and lost his life because of that. People in the consulate was being evacauted and did not need him to get in their way and he may have been the cause of lives being lost looking for him. People have got to take responsible for their own actions. He could have been facing court martial. How many lives were save by security that NO one is talking about. Typical of the RRWRE glass being half empty.
Obama's power is not absolute.

You people and FOXNEWS don't want the truth, lies are better accepted because it discredit Obama. Plus with the truth, you would have to find something else to attack Obama with.

How about you tell that to the 6 people that credit this man for saving their lives. I suggest you do it in person so they can give you the bitch slap you deserve.

I wonder if people in the WH are positive they did the right thing
in doing nothing to help the people who were left to the mobs and terrorists to be killed.
It gave them the high-dudgeon opportunity to beat up Americans who used a media approach to make a negative point about terrorists before the facts of finding were out.

Where Were the Marines?

ONLY 4 died!

Yikes. I keep forgetting to neg. Normally doesn't cross my mind. Send me reminders will ya?

:D

Jeanine Piro, Ann Coulter, Jeannie DeAngelis, Michelle Malkin, Laura Ingraham, Angela McGlowan, Sarah Palin
(comparable to a used tampon)

You left one person off that list. You left off lilolady. The reason tampons are necessary.

He disobeyed orders and lost his life because of that. People in the consulate was being evacauted and did not need him to get in their way and he may have been the cause of lives being lost looking for him. People have got to take responsible for their own actions. He could have been facing court martial. How many lives were save by security that NO one is talking about. Typical of the RRWRE glass being half empty.

You people and FOXNEWS don't want the truth, lies are better accepted because it discredit Obama. Plus with the truth, you would have to find something else to attack Obama with.

are you fucking kidding me? You're a moron.

That's his choice.

there has to be a hell for people who think like this.

There is. It's called life. this is the stupidest person ever born. Rest assured Darwin will eliminate this person from the gene pool.

That's his choice.

How about you tell that to the 6 people that credit this man for saving their lives. I suggest you do it in person so they can give you the bitch slap you deserve.
This has to be the most ignorant skank what ever lived.

probably the obama cell phone lady....

Where Were the Marines?

ONLY 4 died!

Yikes. I keep forgetting to neg. Normally doesn't cross my mind. Send me reminders will ya?

:D

Notice how all the other lefties have retreated? Nowhere to be found... just like obam during the attack.

Where Were the Marines?

Stupid ass.

2 died in a safe containment area designed to buy time for someone to arrive.

2 died in a separate firefight a mile away when they were hit with motars.

You really a re major tard and an example of why some people should NOT be allowed to breed.

Where Were the Marines?

Stupid ass.

2 died in a safe containment area designed to buy time for someone to arrive.

2 died in a separate firefight a mile away when they were hit with motars.

You really a re major tard and an example of why some people should NOT be allowed to breed.

Not to mention the people they saved thanking them posthumously for saving their lives.

Forum List

Back