'Dirty bomb' parts found in slain man's home

Now if the Liberals had their way we would not even know anything about this because when the local cops found him dead and the radioactive material they would have just disposed of it or tried to sell it for cash.

Under Clinton no one would be talking to anyone else in the different agencies because he was afraid they might uncover his sex antics and the dead bodies that accumulated around him and his wife. He specifically created barriers to each individual Agency from sharing information with the others.

I just knew it was a matter of time before a "I'm not a Bush supporter"- supporter, would rush in to imply what a great job bush had done.

I just knew it was a matter of time before a "I'm not a Bush supporter"- supporter, would rush in to imply what a great job bush had done.

I'm just wondering how a thread that I posted and that has nothing to do with Bush... or with Clinton... or with Obama .... was made about politics....

pretty insane, I think....

although it is interesting that the guy with the radioactive material is a white supremacist.

no surprises there.

I'm just wondering how a thread that I posted and that has nothing to do with Bush... or with Clinton... or with Obama .... was made about politics....

pretty insane, I think....

although it is interesting that the guy with the radioactive material is a white supremacist.

no surprises there.

The White Supremecists get all the good toys.

They get the best uniforms, too.

Lucky bastards.

All we liberals are allowed are hackysacks and a pair of berkenstocks.

No wonder we haven't yet take over the world.

Forum List

Back