DirectTV or DISH Network?

I dropped Comcast. It was absolutely horrible with the change-over. Got DirectTV instead. It's awesome. I love it. But I also bought an HDTV, which makes TV fantastic. I stopped watching TV years ago, apart from sports and news and the occasional movie. Now I sit and surf. It's a great experience.

I have no idea about Dish. I wanted Sunday Ticket, so Dish wasn't an option. I also have Center Ice and Fox Soccer Channel, which I don't think Dish had. DirectTV also has great market channels.

I know I am way late on this thread, but who fucking cares.

Comcast sucks ass!
I loathe it....I started out with the "triple bundle".....internet (broadband), home phone and cable service. Every month the price went up and every month they took away channels from the Tv. I got sick of it.
I never even used the home phone, we have cell phones....so I dropped Comcast totally.
Just use the cell phone for all my phone needs......went to another provider for internet and went to DirecTv for my television entertainment.
So far....I am happy~

I dropped Comcast. It was absolutely horrible with the change-over. Got DirectTV instead. It's awesome. I love it. But I also bought an HDTV, which makes TV fantastic. I stopped watching TV years ago, apart from sports and news and the occasional movie. Now I sit and surf. It's a great experience.

I have no idea about Dish. I wanted Sunday Ticket, so Dish wasn't an option. I also have Center Ice and Fox Soccer Channel, which I don't think Dish had. DirectTV also has great market channels.

I have a high-def TV as well...and it is great.
Sometimes it looks as tho I am watching in 3D...or can reach right out and touch the person, especially duiring a ballgame!

Forum List

Back