Director's cut-Kingdom of Heaven

shepherdboy

Jan 26, 2006
The occupied zone(CA.)
Ridley Scott's film Kingdom of Heaven is now out on dvd in its director's cut version. What a totally different movie! I can not believe how much of the film was cut. There is so much more info on the characters and a few new ones in the director's cut. Although the movie is still some what politically correct and one sided at times, it still offers a great story with some outstanding cinema-photography. If your a fan of the Knights and the Middle Ages, this is a must see.

shepherdboy said:
Ridley Scott's film Kingdom of Heaven is now out on dvd in its director's cut version. What a totally different movie! I can not believe how much of the film was cut. There is so much more info on the characters and a few new ones in the director's cut. Although the movie is still some what politically correct and one sided at times, it still offers a great story with some outstanding cinema-photography. If your a fan of the Knights and the Middle Ages, this is a must see.
I'm an absolute fan of this movie. Should I just go buy it?

Kagom said:
I'm an absolute fan of this movie. Should I just go buy it?

Yea its a good movie to add to your collection. I got the DVD at Best Buy for $25 bucks. It comes with 4 disc. Like I mention above, the director's cut has so much more. So if you liked the first theater version, you will enjoy the director's cut even more.

Forum List

Back