Director of national intelligence james clapper

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Must step down.
He is delusional in a dangerous way.

Sue Myrick, R-N.C., told Clapper she was worried that the leadership void would be filled by the extremist Muslim Brotherhood.

"Do you consider the Muslim Brotherhood a danger based on their extremist ideology?" Myrick asked the director of National Intelligence.
Clapper described the group as an "umbrella" organization for a "variety of movements."

In the case of Egypt, he said, the brotherhood is "a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried al-Qaeda as a perversion of Islam."

U.S. intel chief: Egypt is a political 'earthquake' - USATODAY.com

Motto of the Muslim Brotherhood

- Allah is our objective.
- The Prophet is our leader.
- Qur'an is our law.
- Jihad is our way.
- Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.

Whose best interest does this guy have in mind...because I'm not feeling very confident that it's the USA.

oops I did not see that you already posted something on this matter, my brother... The Director of Unintelligence fits right in with the amatuer hour of the White house.. Come to think of it there are a lot of Jihadiots out there to promote the banner of radicalized Mohammadanism....
The turmoil we see on our screens daily enacted in Cairo’s Tahrir Square has its ideological counterpart in the skirmish of opinions among Western observers concerning its political significance for the future. Some commentators are apprehensive that the ultimate result of the popular uprising will be the gradual usurpation of power by the Muslim Brotherhood, a fundamentalist organization that has assassinated two Egyptian presidents, spawned terrorist movements such as Hamas and al-Qaeda, and, according to its 1991 Memorandum, harbors the intent of “destroying Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house.” As Jamie Glazov reminds us, the Brotherhood “is, after all, an influential Islamist organization [whose] top objectives are to implement Sharia law and to annihilate Israel.”

Others respond to the thrill of revolutionary upheavals in the name of democracy, as does the Daily Beast’s Bruce Riedel who instructs us not to “fear Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood,” and comforts us that there is no danger of a fundamentalist takeover similar to what occurred in Iran in 1979. For such illusionists, whose numbers continue to grow, the Brotherhood is regarded as a largely benign institution which has shed its violent past and wishes only to share power in coalition governments.
Courtesy of FrontPage

Remember my brother, Fitnah is much better than Fitrah....

thumbnail.aspx

CIA director (and former political hack) Panetta compared predicting the Egyptian crisis to predicting earthquakes. Say what? Tell me again why the hell we need the CIA and the half dozen other "intelligence" agencies if all we have to do is look for smoke in the sky?

CIA director (and former political hack) Panetta compared predicting the Egyptian crisis to predicting earthquakes. Say what? Tell me again why the hell we need the CIA and the half dozen other "intelligence" agencies if all we have to do is look for smoke in the sky?

Bro, he is still a polticial hack, if you ask me.... Many political appointees and supports of Obama are part of the National Unitelligence and nitwitoid society... Liberalism is a mental disorder. I see the Obama administration as mirroring Jimmah Carter and his lamebrain adminstration...

non-Muslims wishing to convert to Islam are required to recite the shahadah, "'ašhadu 'al-lā ilāha illā-llāhu wa 'ašhadu 'anna muħammadan rasūlu-llāh", or "I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God."

"oops I did not see that you already posted something on this matter, my brother... The Director of Unintelligence fits right in with the amatuer hour of the White house.. Come to think of it there are a lot of Jihadiots out there to promote the banner of radicalized Mohammadanism...."

Hate to break the latest news to you folks.......but you'll hear it on NBC: Obami-Salaami had another brilliant idea to promote his Mid East Agenda:

This MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Stone-Cold MARXIST is removing Clapper and replacing the Office of Director of Unintelligence with our USMB Sunnibitch, The Assist Director will be Kalam. Chief Advisor will be none other than Obami-Salaami's fart: MarcAtl.

Clapper's resume makes him look like a genius but he has to be the most uninformed man on TV.

I knew when General Jones and Admiral Blair (my former CO on the USS Cochrane) were appointed, that they wouldn't last long. I think they were kept out of the loop so much that they were ineffective. Either Clapper is also being kept out of the loop or he is promoting the administration's agenda as some have suggested. Either way, he is not fully supporting the intelligence mission which is protecting the free world. I have a hard time figuring out either scenario. How could a man with his resources be as unprepared and tell Congress what he did? Don't make sense. Look at the media coverage though. The LW networks, which is most of them, were for days reporting the same thing Clapper said about the Muslim Bro'hood. Fox of course was reporting the truth.

keeping up the spectre of a boogyman is going to get might hard , given 1/2 dz countries are in kaos

and thier troubles are primarilly economically rooted

but let's give Jimbo the nod for the punt

Clapper's resume makes him look like a genius but he has to be the most uninformed man on TV.

I knew when General Jones and Admiral Blair (my former CO on the USS Cochrane) were appointed, that they wouldn't last long. I think they were kept out of the loop so much that they were ineffective. Either Clapper is also being kept out of the loop or he is promoting the administration's agenda as some have suggested. Either way, he is not fully supporting the intelligence mission which is protecting the free world. I have a hard time figuring out either scenario. How could a man with his resources be as unprepared and tell Congress what he did? Don't make sense. Look at the media coverage though. The LW networks, which is most of them, were for days reporting the same thing Clapper said about the Muslim Bro'hood. Fox of course was reporting the truth.

I still believe that Obami-Salaami will surpass himself and elevate himself to even greater highs amongst his solid base of Lefty Geniuses by replacing Clapper with our USMB Sunnibitch, appointing as the Assist to the Director of DNI, Kalam.....and to make the cheese more binding..... his fart, MarcAtl, as the Supremo Advisor.

Between him, Panetta and Naplitano, we're doomed.

This is what you get when children are in charge.

Clapper should be flushed down the crapper. I don't know where they found this buffoon. He has to go. They should have dumped him after that London Bombing interview debacle with Diane Sawyer. Even she was shocked that he seemed completely clueless on the London Bombing attack. Everyone in the World knew about the London Bombing attack except for him. So this is one of our top dogs in Intelligence gathering? Yikes! Flush him right now Mr. President.

The owness is on the obama adminstration for appointing nitwits to promote the agenda.... We are in one heck of amount of trouble. These officials are naive, stupid or closet _________________ (fill in the blank).

If the world coverted to fundemental radicalized islam, there would be no problems, except all the sniffing butts, eating _____ and barking at the moon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back