Diplomatic Relations 101

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
President Trump’s unproven claim that President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower last year is “alarming,” eroding diplomatic relations abroad and needs to be put to rest, top Democrats said Sunday.​

Democrats: Trump’s wiretap claims are hurting diplomatic relations
By Tom Howell Jr. - The Washington Times - Sunday, March 19, 2017

Democrats: Trump’s wiretap claims are hurting diplomatic relations

These characters connecting wiretapping to “. . . eroding diplomatic relations. . .” is a stretch even for Democrats;

house_democrats_trump_flynn_10053_s878x585.jpg

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., ranking member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, left, and Rep. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., ranking member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, join other Democrats to say they want an investigation into President Donald Trump's relationship with Russia, including when Trump learned that his national security adviser, Michael Flynn, had discussed U.S. sanctions with a Russian diplomat, during a news conference on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/med....jpg?9739c089d09019457eff90957353d2bf131e7da7

Responsibility for relations with foreign governments is the easiest job in government:

Smile at our friends. Shake an enemy’s hand —— then bomb the piss out of his country.

Of course Trump's lies are hurting our foreign relations. Foreign leaders know they can't trust a fool like him.

Why do we need diplomacy? We're an empire, we bomb our way to what we want.

That's what Trump thinks, but he is an idiot.
We've as a society been at this long before Don, it is after all where all the money goes. It is why Nixon took us off the gold standard; we couldn't pay for the Viet Nam War. Our national decent into dysfunctionalism has been utterly bipartisan and continues as such.

We've as a society been at this long before Don, it is after all where all the money goes. It is why Nixon took us off the gold standard; we couldn't pay for the Viet Nam War. Our national decent into dysfunctionalism has been utterly bipartisan and continues as such.

I'm not sure what your remarks would have to do with your previous statement, even if they were true. Do you think out country became the leader in the free world by just bombing, and taking what we want?

Foreign leaders know they can't trust a fool like him.
To BULLDOG: And why should Trump trust our enemies?
Shake an enemy’s hand —— then bomb the piss out of his country.
You need a booster shot:

To BULLDOG: Liberal U. must teach a required course in the personal attack. Every half-wit on every message board studying for a degree in asshole always manage to find me. Not one of the thousand-plus libs that replied to my posts in 15 years ever said one thing that would pass for intelligence. You can rest easy. The record is safe.

The Parable Of The Rectum

Foreign leaders know they can't trust a fool like him.
To BULLDOG: And why should Trump trust our enemies?
Shake an enemy’s hand —— then bomb the piss out of his country.
You need a booster shot:

To BULLDOG: Liberal U. must teach a required course in the personal attack. Every half-wit on every message board studying for a degree in asshole always manage to find me. Not one of the thousand-plus libs that replied to my posts in 15 years ever said one thing that would pass for intelligence. You can rest easy. The record is safe.

The Parable Of The Rectum

Where did you come up with enemies? I said foreign leaders. We have had lots of allies, but at the rate Trump is going, I doubt that will continue. Allies need to be able to count on our integrity. So far, the British Parliament has had votes to determine if Trump should even be allowed in their country. Germany has recently been exposed to Trump at his stupidest. Mexico has openly said Trump is a damn fool. These have been our top allies.

I'm not sure what your remarks would have to do with your previous statement, even if they were true. Do you think out country became the leader in the free world by just bombing, and taking what we want?

America has always been a colonial wealth extraction paradigm which can only sustain itself via expansion. We occupy the planet militarily and exploit the planet and others via resource and wealth extraction. None of this 18th century colonial empire behavior began under Don.

Where did you come up with enemies?
To BULLDOG: I was careful to make the distinction especially for people like you.
I said foreign leaders.
To BULLDOG: Clever, but no cigar.

If you insist on responding in my threads do not respond as though you are citing me accurately.

We have had lots of allies, but at the rate Trump is going, I doubt that will continue.
To BULLDOG: America had lots of foreign governments with their hands out.
Allies need to be able to count on our integrity.
To BULLDOG: Allies like Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South Korea can now count on Trump. China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, and a few others counted on Obama.
So far, the British Parliament has had votes to determine if Trump should even be allowed in their country.
To BULLDOG: Those members of Parliament opposed, and still oppose, Brexit knowing that Trump supports UK sovereignty.
Germany has recently been exposed to Trump at his stupidest.
To BULLDOG: Do you really believe that Germans think Trump is stupid because he is against millions of Muslim refugees pouring into Germany, or anywhere else for that matter.

I am sure you think these clowns are intelligent:

170316092915-01-judge-derrick-watson-file-exlarge-169.jpg

Derrick Watson​
http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170316092915-01-judge-derrick-watson-file-exlarge-169.jpg

170204010129-judge-robart-exlarge-169.png

James Robert​
http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170204010129-judge-robart-exlarge-169.png
Mexico has openly said Trump is a damn fool.
To BULLDOG: Are you serious? Mexico controls its southern border but Trump is a fool because he wants to defend our borders! Get real.
These have been our top allies.
To BULLDOG: You better learn the learn to identify governments who expect to get more from a global government than they can get from this country, governments who are known-enemies, and ALLIES who will fight with us when those enemies start a war the day they think they can win.
We occupy the planet militarily and exploit the planet and others via resource and wealth extraction.
To Fenton Lum: That is absurd. America won two World Wars in the last century, and several small conflicts, but did not increase territory by one inch. In addition, the Philippines got independence, and Puerto Rico can have it any they want it.

Note that Trump told German Chancellor Angela Merkel the U.S. has been treated “very, very unfairly” in trade deals. That hardly sounds like military exploitation is forcing any country to trade with U.S.

Last edited:
Wow. Perfect reciting of the RWNJ line, but a little lacking in common sense.

Forum List

Back