Diogenes’ Lantern Wouldn’t Help

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The linked article sums up the known facts surrounding Hussein’s birth; however, there is no mention of US Embassy records from 1961. Guess who maintains those records? Answer: The State Department; ergo, the secretary of state. Several years ago I speculated that those records were probably long-gone. Sad to say, I doubt if anybody is looking.

With all of the stuff coming out about missing records it seems that Diogenes had a better chance of finding an honest man than countless professional investigators have of finding a scrap of paper connected to Hussein’s place of birth.

Arpaio investigation: Obama might be Kenyan
Records that could document status mysteriously missing
Michael savage

Last edited:
The linked article sums up the known facts surrounding Hussein’s birth; however, there is no mention of US Embassy records from 1961. Guess who maintains those records? Answer: The State Department; ergo, the secretary of state. Several years ago I speculated that those records were probably long-gone. Sad to say, I doubt if anybody is looking.

With all of the stuff coming out about missing records it seems that Diogenes had a better chance of finding an honest man than countless professional investigators have of finding a scrap of paper connected to Hussein’s place of birth.

Records that could document status mysteriously missing
Michael savage

i'm just glad people are talking about it, given the behavior of the liberals, and the liberal media... as long as there are so many unanswered questions the story will fester.
senator obama cannot end this scandal by fiat, that's a given... at least not in this country. and now it's a world story too...
the millions and millions spent hiding and fighting will draw attention to the public.

it's always "follow the money"...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back