Dinosaurs on Noah's Ark

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Dinosaur - Conservapedia

According to Conservapedia, it happened.

Young earth creationists believe, from the biblical account, that dinosaurs were created on day 6 of the creation week[5] approximately 6,000 years ago, along with other land animals, and therefore co-existed with humans. As such, they reject the Theory of Evolution and the beliefs of evolutionary scientists about the age of the earth.

They believe that dinosaurs lived in harmony with other animals, (probably including in the Garden of Eden) eating only plants[6]; that pairs of each dinosaur kind were taken onto Noah's Ark during the Great Flood and were preserved from drowning[7]; that many of the fossilized dinosaur bones originated during the mass killing of the Flood[8]; and that possibly some descendants of those dinosaurs taken aboard the Ark are still around today.[9]

They use archaeological, fossil, and documentary evidence to argue that dinosaurs co-existed with mankind until at least relatively recent times.

This gave me a good laugh today. People who watch the Flintstones and thinks it's a documentary.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s13X66BFd8[/ame]

Discuss.

Well there's as much real science backing up their world view as there is that ManKind's burning of "Fossil Fuels" (LOL) is causing the Earth to warm and the ice caps to melt -- on Mars

Discuss.

Warmers believe that mankind is causing Global Warming on Earth and melting the polar ice caps -- on Mars

Dinosaur - Conservapedia

According to Conservapedia, it happened.

Young earth creationists believe, from the biblical account, that dinosaurs were created on day 6 of the creation week[5] approximately 6,000 years ago, along with other land animals, and therefore co-existed with humans. As such, they reject the Theory of Evolution and the beliefs of evolutionary scientists about the age of the earth.

They believe that dinosaurs lived in harmony with other animals, (probably including in the Garden of Eden) eating only plants[6]; that pairs of each dinosaur kind were taken onto Noah's Ark during the Great Flood and were preserved from drowning[7]; that many of the fossilized dinosaur bones originated during the mass killing of the Flood[8]; and that possibly some descendants of those dinosaurs taken aboard the Ark are still around today.[9]

They use archaeological, fossil, and documentary evidence to argue that dinosaurs co-existed with mankind until at least relatively recent times.

This gave me a good laugh today. People who watch the Flintstones and thinks it's a documentary.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s13X66BFd8[/ame]

Discuss.

How about we discuss the fact that you're utterly incapable of telling the unbiased truth? Seriously, is this a conscious choice on your part, or did you sustain a head injury at some point?

Conservapedia says nothing of the sort. What it says, peabrain, is:

They believe that dinosaurs lived in harmony with other animals, (probably including in the Garden of Eden) eating only plants[6]; that pairs of each dinosaur kind were taken onto Noah's Ark during the Great Flood and were preserved from drowning[7]; that many of the fossilized dinosaur bones originated during the mass killing of the Flood[8]; and that possibly some descendants of those dinosaurs taken aboard the Ark are still around today.

Those of us who speak English know that reporting what someone else believes is not the same as saying that it is fact.

Duh, dumbass. Stepped on your johnson again, didn't you?

And what is the reaction from my fellow Christians on this thread? Personal attacks. :lol:

Diuretic was the only one who acted mature. So rep for you Diuretic. :D

And what is the reaction from my fellow Christians on this thread? Personal attacks. :lol:

Diuretic was the only one who acted mature. So rep for you Diuretic. :D

I didn't attack you. I stated an opinion, based on your OP. It's not my fault if you lack the comprehension skills required to accurately state your case.

I didn't attack you. I stated an opinion, based on your OP. It's not my fault if you lack the comprehension skills required to accurately state your case.

Your opinion was an attack on me.

That tells me that the Doggie is too stupid to read.

For someone who is a writer, I figure you would have some reading comprehension but I suppose not. :eusa_eh:

State my case? I'm not stating any case. I posted a topic I found interesting. And you found it interesting enough to not only click on it, but post on it since you obviously disagree with my findings. Then, you found it interesting enough to come back and post again. Which fulfills the goal I set out to make, which was to make an interesting thread. :D

hey, don't you know that the FLOOD cut out the Grand Canyon? Jesus rode a pterodactyl to work, you know.

:rolleyes:

hey, don't you know that the FLOOD cut out the Grand Canyon? Jesus rode a pterodactyl to work, you know.

:rolleyes:

Really? I thought he had some Pokemon and rode Aerodactyl.

Learn something new every day. :lol:

for real. The Tyrannosaurus Rex, while having a reputation as an alpha predator, meekly curled around Adam's leg and purred like a kitten.

url

See, Noah and his family picked up two of every kind of Dinosaur egg. That's were they get "kind" from. But the waves were so big and dinosaur eggs so fragile, all the small ones broke. The big ones they used to feed the lions and bears.

for real. The Tyrannosaurus Rex, while having a reputation as an alpha predator, meekly curled around Adam's leg and purred like a kitten.

See, you may think of that as a joke, and it's funny. Until you see things like this:

Would you Adam 'n' Eve it ... dinosaurs in Eden | Science | The Observer

Nestling deep in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas, in the heart of America's Bible Belt, this is the first dinosaur museum to take a creationist perspective. Already thousands of people have flocked to its top-quality exhibits which mix high science with fundamentalist theology that few serious scientists accept.

Gallup surveys have shown that about 45 per cent of Americans believe the Earth was created by God within the past 10,000 years. It is not just creationism either

I wonder if they have a Fred Flintstone exhibit.

oh i'm quite aware.

hehehehe.... google the term "Dogma Junkie" and check out what the second or third hit is....

Your opinion was an attack on me.

That tells me that the Doggie is too stupid to read.

For someone who is a writer, I figure you would have some reading comprehension but I suppose not. :eusa_eh:

State my case? I'm not stating any case. I posted a topic I found interesting. And you found it interesting enough to not only click on it, but post on it since you obviously disagree with my findings. Then, you found it interesting enough to come back and post again. Which fulfills the goal I set out to make, which was to make an interesting thread. :D

Read it again. Look at what the quoted text actually says and then look at what you wrote. You missed the basic fact.... The text doesn't quote the theory as a fact, it states - rightly - that that is what certain people believe. You leapt further than Neil Armstrong with your ascertion. Not that that surprises me.... you do that a lot.

Forum List

Back