Dinosaurs & Diamonds

You're confused. Earth based hydrocarbons are aboitic your denial notwithstanding

You'll have to do a bit better than yelling "MY CULT TOLD ME IT WAS TRUE, SO IT HAS TO BE TRUE!" over and over. We understand that such logic convinces you, on every topic. It just doesn't convince any rational people.

So, found those rings around Earth yet? After all, the fact that no one can find rings around Earth doesn't prove they're not there. Saturn has rings, therefore Earth must have rings too.

Hydrocarbons are found everywhere else in the Solar system and unless you're telling me there is life on other planets, it's all abiotic. But it's only on planet Earth, Earth alone in the whole solar system that requires organic life to generate these simple molecules?
Hmmm

Can you explain to me why you believe that in all the solar system our planet is the only one that cannot produce hydrocarbons without biological activity?

You're begging the question. You haven't proven that hydrocarbons found elsewhere were produced there. Lots of methane on Jupiter and Saturn, too. But that came about when the solar system was forming and gases condensed. That's also how it got on some of their moons, a product of cold plus mass. On earth we had the mass, but not the cold, therefore no lakes of methane.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back