Dino-croc story on Fox

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, Fox is carrying a story of a "dino-croc" that lived 145 million to 60 million years ago. Will wingnuts freak out and cancel Fox? After all they believe the earth is 4,000 years old.

Stupid%20thread.gif

Oh my, Fox is carrying a story of a "dino-croc" that lived 145 million to 60 million years ago. Will wingnuts freak out and cancel Fox? After all they believe the earth is 4,000 years old.

I heard Palin was going to boycott fox until they retracted this lie.

I stand corrected, it is 6,000 years, and here is their proof.
Notice, the guy in the white lab coat is a "chemist".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1msS71xL00[/ame]

There's a small extreme fringe group that believes the Earth is only 6000 years old.

They aren't wing-nuts.

palin believes this. Run sarah, run.

Show me a link that shows her saying this is her belief.

Just because someone believes in God doesn't mean they are all equally crazy.

There's a small extreme fringe group that believes the Earth is only 6000 years old.

They aren't wing-nuts.

‘Going Rogue’: Is Sarah Palin a creationist? | csmonitor.com

‘Going Rogue’: Is Sarah Palin a creationist?
By Eoin O'Carroll | 11.19.09
Print this Letter to the Editor Republish Email and share Get e-mail alerts RSS

In her memoir, “Going Rogue,” Sarah Palin reveals that she has creationist leanings, explicitly rejecting the belief that humans and other species evolved from a common lineage.

They aren't wing-nuts.

You are kidding right? Its funny you mentioned crazy and Palin in the same post.

Run Sarah, run.

In her memoir, “Going Rogue,” Sarah Palin reveals that she has creationist leanings, explicitly rejecting the belief that humans and other species evolved from a common lineage.

This doesn't say she believes the earth is only 6,000 years old. This says she doesn't believe that man evolved from apes.

Where do libs get this idea that Christian conservatives believe the world is only 4 thousand years old?

I wonder if Palin has been to the creation meuseum in Northern Kentucky yet?
It is sort of a mandatory pilgrimage for pentecostals.

Where do libs get this idea that Christian conservatives believe the world is only 4 thousand years old?

Its not "christians" its right wong nut jobs like Palin and her follwers who believe it.

Oh and by the way Its 6 not 4.

This doesn't say she believes the earth is only 6,000 years old. This says she doesn't believe that man evolved from apes.
Evolution doesn't say that man evolved from apes, just that we had a common ancestor.

I don't know why the 4,000 number gets quoted so much - but 6,000 is the accepted number for the Young Earth Christians (of which Palin claims to be one) and some Jews.

Forum List

Back