May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
last night...local wine bar.

is.php

And a couple hand-helds + one 'sink-held' shot

is.php

is.php

is.php

Now - my moniter here at work barely shows anything there....I hope y'all can see the detail I 'thought' I saw on my monitor last night.

The second and third are the strongest of this set. I really like candlelight shots, and the brickwork is a nice touch. :thup:

The fourth shows very little detail. :(

mom4 said:
Why is it, when we see your meals, we always see THREE drinks on the table?

:tng:

Two for me, and one for a dear friend who isn't with me. :(

It was a 'Red Wine Sampler' - One WA, one OR, and one CA Red.

I came home with the WA, the OR was a strong 2nd, but they shop was out. :(

mom4 said:
Why is it, when we see your meals, we always see THREE drinks on the table?

:tng:

Don't believe his excuses mom...I don't call him 'Drinky McDrinkster' for nothing. :alco:

:D

misterblu said:
Don't believe his excuses mom...I don't call him 'Drinky McDrinkster' for nothing. :alco:

:D
I wasn't born yesterday, J. I have seen his dancing avatar. :D

The second one with the three candles is amazing. Reminds me of a medieval monastary, kind of a creepy, mysterious, supernatural feeling.

The wine glasses are really interesting. If you look at the semicircular shape of the wine in the glass, it echoes the hump of the chair behind the table. I wish I could see this at a slightly different angle, so that the chair and that one glass were separated. That is a great repeated element. I like the city sky in the background, too.

mom4 said:
The second one with the three candles is amazing. Reminds me of a medieval monastary, kind of a creepy, mysterious, supernatural feeling.

The wine glasses are really interesting. If you look at the semicircular shape of the wine in the glass, it echoes the hump of the chair behind the table. I wish I could see this at a slightly different angle, so that the chair and that one glass were separated. That is a great repeated element. I like the city sky in the background, too.

Wow...and i was just showing off dinner :)

City Sky??

dmp said:
Strike that - I DID have to give her my credit card...but after. :(

:rotflmao: I was SO going to make a joke about that. :D

I decided I wouldn't kick ya when you're down...

...this time. ;)

Forum List

Back