Dinner with Barack and Michelle Contest

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I saw an ad on yahoo homepage to enter to win dinner with Barack and Michelle Obama. I clicked on it out of curiosity and went to Michelle's website. It's a fund raiser and a donation will get you entered. Just google "Dinner with Barack and Michelle." I am curious as to how the winner will be chosen. I doubt they'll invite anyone who might ask tough questions. I guess this is the third time Barack has had such a contest.

I think the minimum donation is $3.00, which is probably the most any of his dependents can afford. Of course, he relies on Wall Street and the unions for the big bucks.

I wonder what the menu will be. I wouldn't donate a nickel, personally, but wonder how many groupies will drool over the opportunity to meet their idol.

I saw an ad on yahoo homepage to enter to win dinner with Barack and Michelle Obama. I clicked on it out of curiosity and went to Michelle's website. It's a fund raiser and a donation will get you entered. Just google "Dinner with Barack and Michelle." I am curious as to how the winner will be chosen. I doubt they'll invite anyone who might ask tough questions. I guess this is the third time Barack has had such a contest.

I think the minimum donation is $3.00, which is probably the most any of his dependents can afford. Of course, he relies on Wall Street and the unions for the big bucks.

I wonder what the menu will be. I wouldn't donate a nickel, personally, but wonder how many groupies will drool over the opportunity to meet their idol.

Will it come with a complimentary night in the Lincoln Bedroom?

I wouldn't want to have a beer with these people, let alone have to sit through a dinner with them..

:eek:

I signed up for some site that got me on the mailing list . I've gotten a half dozen invites. I may just toss him a 5 and send the tickets to Newt and Calista if I win.

Will it come with a complimentary night in the Lincoln Bedroom?

That and a tote bag come for a donation of 50G's.

Forum List

Back