Dinner tonight....

About the same amount of people who yanked your fucking chain in this thread, child fucker. When you can figure out how to form a grammatically correct sentence, pederast, let me know. Writing your own responses is a bit tougher on your brain than cutting and pasting Bentham writings, isn't it? Spare me the list on your menu today, mr. no no naughty touchy.. no one really wants to hear about the beardless clam you plan on tasting down at the playground.

deldo, stay the fuck out of my posts unless you want a little surprise to show up in your inbox, moron.

Last edited:
:rofl:

:thup:

poooooor PEDOBEAR!

Self-immolation has become your new routine, soggy? We won't forget your little campaign of lusting after and hunting down the new coeds even if your boyfriend here (who looks like he's about to get caught on To Catch A Predator, incidentally) wants to clean up your mess by hiding my comment. :eusa_hand:

poooooor PEDOBEAR!

Self-immolation has become your new routine, soggy? We won't forget your little campaign of lusting after and hunting down the new coeds even if your boyfriend here (who looks like he's about to get caught on To Catch A Predator, incidentally) wants to clean up your mess by hiding my comment. :eusa_hand:

Are you still here Slackjaw?:lol::lol::lol:

The scallops look great. Yum!

But as a aside . What is up with some of the quotes in your signature line?

No such country as Palestine you say....................... So?

Neither was there a country called America until recently. .............. So? What's your point?

Are you saying since there was no country called America we should give the place back to the Indians we found here when we came? ............... No, you say?

Well them perhaps you understand how the people that had been living in Palestine felt when the world decided to give their lands to others.

poooooor PEDOBEAR!

Watching you bring up To Catch a Predator is like watching Ashton Kutcher looking for another ironic piece of fashion to wear. SERIOUSLY. And, I'll remind you.. a 26 year old fucking a 19 year old is miles above the sick fucking barely pubescent shit you champion. But, alas, if you can't remember the rules around here then why do we expect you to REALLY stay 500 yards away from playgrounds and elementary schools?

Watching you bring up To Catch a Predator is like watching Ashton Kutcher looking for another ironic piece of fashion to wear. SERIOUSLY. And, I'll remind you.. a 26 year old fucking a 19 year old is miles above the sick fucking barely pubescent shit you champion. But, alas, if you can't remember the rules around here then why do we expect you to REALLY stay 500 yards away from playgrounds and elementary schools?

What kind of infection did you get from the roasted squirrel that you gobbled down this morning, Cletus? Since whatever virus has invaded has apparently crippled your already pathetically deficient brain even more than usual, let's again remind you that you're the one who expressed a little interest in traveling to the Land Down Under (near Thailand, unsurprisingly) for a little child prostitution, even beyond the barely legal shit that you were getting tangled up in. Now me...I expressed an ideological principle that called for the abolition of all age restrictions...you chose to focus on one because you have a perverse obsession, soggy. By all means, get off your rickety little soapbox and shove that microphone back four feet up your ass where it came from, stuffing some tree bark in with it for good measure.

What kind of infection did you get from the roasted squirrel that you gobbled down this morning, Cletus? Since whatever virus has invaded has apparently crippled your already pathetically deficient brain even more than usual, let's again remind you that you're the one who expressed a little interest in traveling to the Land Down Under (near Thailand, unsurprisingly) for a little child prostitution, even beyond the barely legal shit that you were getting tangled up in. Now me...I expressed an ideological principle that called for the abolition of all age restrictions...you chose to focus on one because you have a perverse obsession, soggy. By all means, get off your rickety little soapbox and shove that microphone back four feet up your ass where it came from, stuffing some tree bark in with it for good measure.

I invite you to quote any post of mine that even remotely insinuated an interest in a Thailand trip, pedobear. Sounds like you are trying WAY to hard to mute your child lusting reputation. Your "ideological principal" is a joke that the judge who issued your playground restraining order will laugh at. Indeed, it's the same joke we here at USMB laugh at every time you post a giant batch of irony in accusing someone ELSE of wanting to fuck kids.

Again, let me point out how hilarious it is to see your rebuttal come in the form of criticism to a 26 year old fucking a 19 year old when YOU are the one hoping to stick your dick into 12 year olds.

Tomorrow for my lovely wife, I am making seared sea scallops in puff pastry with baby peas carrots and mushrooms in a beurre blanc sauce.

served with a couple bottles of chilled Suavignon Blanc

for dessert steamed lemon pudding with raspberry sauce and fresh mixed berries.

you think I'll get lucky?

Tomorrow for my lovely wife, I am making seared sea scallops in puff pastry with baby peas carrots and mushrooms in a beurre blanc sauce.

served with a couple bottles of chilled Suavignon Blanc

for dessert steamed lemon pudding with raspberry sauce and fresh mixed berries.

you think I'll get lucky?
you'll have better odds than DavidS :lol:

I invite you to quote any post of mine that even remotely insinuated an interest in a Thailand trip, pedobear. Sounds like you are trying WAY to hard to mute your child lusting reputation. Your "ideological principal" is a joke that the judge who issued your playground restraining order will laugh at. Indeed, it's the same joke we here at USMB laugh at every time you post a giant batch of irony in accusing someone ELSE of wanting to fuck kids.

Again, let me point out how hilarious it is to see your rebuttal come in the form of criticism to a 26 year old fucking a 19 year old when YOU are the one hoping to stick your dick into 12 year olds.

Don't try and hide your sentiments, "girl lover." We all remember your interest in journeying down to the Land Down Under for some child prostitution (something about shoes and a mall, wasn't it?), and we all remember your now ADMITTED interest in some barely legal bald pussy, soggy. Conversely, the irony of you, the coed **** hunter, alleging interest on my part in twelve-year olds without me ever having expressed any such interest is even more retarded than your usual musings. :rofl:

Oh...I hate to rain on your one-person (man?) parade any more than that, Slowbum, but I don't see the cavalry behind you, do you? Where's catz, where's Modbert? Do you see them here? I'm the one who's still posting, I'm the one who's beaten your pathetic little screaming like the sorry sack of shit that it is every time you've been stupid enough to try and "debate" me...I don't think you want to go there again, chump. ;)

Don't try and hide your sentiments, "girl lover." We all remember your interest in journeying down to the Land Down Under for some child prostitution (something about shoes and a mall, wasn't it?), and we all remember your now ADMITTED interest in some barely legal bald pussy, soggy. Conversely, the irony of you, the coed **** hunter, alleging interest on my part in twelve-year olds without me ever having expressed any such interest is even more retarded than your usual musings. :rofl:

Oh...I hate to rain on your one-person (man?) parade any more than that, Slowbum, but I don't see the cavalry behind you, do you? Where's catz, where's Modbert? Do you see them here? I'm the one who's still posting, I'm the one who's beaten your pathetic little screaming like the sorry sack of shit that it is every time you've been stupid enough to try and "debate" me...I don't think you want to go there again, chump. ;)

well, I guess the only step you need to take NOW is quoting any post that remotely suggests any of that, child fucker. I look forward to laughing at your failure to do so. You know, kinda like I am laughing at you NOW for assuming that my 26 year old with a 19 year old tryst is in any way, shape or form relative to your 12 year old fucking a 40 year old chicken little fantasy. Maybe you should just go ahead and creat another account again, teddy bear hunter.

Regarding the cavalry... You've been spotted as what you are: a child predator. We've already had this conversation at USMB. you decided to hide behind a fake account because of it, remember?

:lol:

Forum List

Back