Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Yum!

Attachments

• $IMG_0459.JPG
    $IMG_0459.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 49
I'm not a fan of seafood so scallops could be glazed in gold and i'd still pass. That being said, who the fuck cares what Pedobear thinks about your dinner, yo. He's lived on blowpops and mike's hard lemonade for so long that his gum line reminds him of his favorite prepubescent age bracket every time he looks into the rear view mirror of his white molester van. I bet Agna hasn't had a meal that doesn't come from a convenience store since the LAST time he took a family hostage, last house on the left-style. Don't sweat it, Dave.. Agna is not interested in your cooking so much as he is casing your building and taking notes on how many children play in the hallway.

Who the fuck asked what your dumb ass thought (stretch though it is to call your mental activities that), soggy? You're probably roasting the first varmint that you tugged out of that backwater Missourah swamp that idiots like you are confined to.

Who the fuck asked what your dumb ass thought (stretch though it is to call your mental activities that), soggy? You're probably roasting the first varmint that you tugged out of that backwater Missourah swamp that idiots like you are confined to.

About the same amount of people who yanked your fucking chain in this thread, child fucker. When you can figure out how to form a grammatically correct sentence, pederast, let me know. Writing your own responses is a bit tougher on your brain than cutting and pasting Bentham writings, isn't it? Spare me the list on your menu today, mr. no no naughty touchy.. no one really wants to hear about the beardless clam you plan on tasting down at the playground.

Forum List

Back