Dinner at the White House

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
You have been invited to the White House to have a private dinner with President Obama. Only you and he will be in the room - except for the staff serving the food. What would you talk to him about during the meal? He has agreed in advance to discuss any subject.

I'd ask why all the flies and mice have no respect for him:eusa_eh:

images-1.jpg

qt_Obama_Kills_fly_090618.jpg

mouse1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I would remind him that he owes me money and ask for my check!!

A wide variety of issues:

PTSD in the Military, War on Drugs, Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, his lack of support on certain issues, and basically his economic plans for the future of this country.

You have been invited to the White House to have a private dinner with President Obama. Only you and he will be in the room - except for the staff serving the food. What would you talk to him about during the meal? He has agreed in advance to discuss any subject.

I would ask him straight up. Will you commit to securing the border before we talk about Amnesty?

And then watch him squirm out of answering.

I'd ask him why he and Michelle never found a reason to be proud of America and Americans and I'd ask him not to lie.

Why is it 9 posts in and I'm the only one to have made a serious or non-partisan response thus far? :eusa_eh:

I think I would be quite uncomfortable having dinner at the White House if it was a one on one audience with the President. I can think of a gazillion things I would like to chat about with EVERY former President, but this one I can't think of a subject that would not be awkward for him. At least if I maintained any integrity. And I was brought up to respect that one does not embarrass the host at dinner.

I guess stick to sports (except Golf), the cuisine, and the weather.

I'd rather play him one on one in a game of B-ball. loser leave America for good.

Why is it 9 posts in and I'm the only one to have made a serious or non-partisan response thus far? :eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand:

hold on

I was post 3 and was dead serious. He owes me money on personal level. And it was non partisan topic of discussion. :lol:

Forum List

Back