Dingey Harry Reid thrown under the bus

After sticking his neck out by lying for obama, Reid got deserted as soon as the desired result wasn't achieved.

WH Distances Itself From Harry Reid; Carney Says He "Speaks For Himself" | RealClearPolitics

"I haven't seen that statement," Carney claimed. "Again, I would refer you to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid."

"Harry Reid says he hasn't paid taxes in 10 years and that's just a fact?" Henry asked.

"I think the President is focused on -- and you hear him say this every day -- issues that matter to the American people," Carney said, suggesting that Reid's accusation is not an issue that matters.

At this point, ABC's Jon Karl jumps in to try to pry something out of Carney.

"One more on Harry Reid. It's a simple question. Does the president think that this allegation coming from Harry Reid, without any evidence, made on the Senate floor, is that below the belt? Does that cross the line?" Karl asked.

Just put the tax returns out and this would all go away. There is more in those reports than taxes not pay or taxes paid and it must be something big. Unlike Rommy, Reid is a man of his word and of integrity. If Harry say he got the info from a reliable source, you can bet you ass he did. He said where it came from but just did not give the name. Mild mannered Harry can kick ass when he wants to.:eusa_clap:

As long as the media is dominated by the liberal establishment, dumb asses like Harry Reid and crooks like Eric Holder will escape being "thrown under the bus". Americans are smarter today than they were during the days of Woodward and Bernstein and Walter Cronkite's liberal spin on information though and the party of no family values still thinks that they are isolated from criticism even after the Obama mid term debacle.

after sticking his neck out by lying for obama, reid got deserted as soon as the desired result wasn't achieved.

wh distances itself from harry reid; carney says he "speaks for himself" | realclearpolitics

"i haven't seen that statement," carney claimed. "again, i would refer you to nancy pelosi and harry reid."

"harry reid says he hasn't paid taxes in 10 years and that's just a fact?" henry asked.

"i think the president is focused on -- and you hear him say this every day -- issues that matter to the american people," carney said, suggesting that reid's accusation is not an issue that matters.

At this point, abc's jon karl jumps in to try to pry something out of carney.

"one more on harry reid. It's a simple question. Does the president think that this allegation coming from harry reid, without any evidence, made on the senate floor, is that below the belt? Does that cross the line?" karl asked.

just put the tax returns out and this would all go away. There is more in those reports than taxes not pay or taxes paid and it must be something big. Unlike rommy, reid is a man of his word and of integrity. If harry say he got the info from a reliable source, you can bet you ass he did. He said where it came from but just did not give the name. Mild mannered harry can kick ass when he wants to.:eusa_clap:

dee-loo-zuh-null...

Forum List

Back